Vincent S

THC OIL Question

9 posts in this topic

I have only tried weed by smoking it. And had very interesting void experiences.

I don’t like smoking it, much rather take it in another way. And I rather not eat edibles. Because I want to go in on an empty stomach. So I’m going to invest in some THC Oil 500mg 30ml container.

My question is, how much is a good dose to start with? 
What are y’all experiences with THC Oil?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

It's solid. I prefer smoking but of all the ways to consume cannabis other than smoking it's my preferred method. It's pretty flexible in how you can use it since you have full control over your dosage. If you eat it directly or mix it into food it will be more like edibles, if you let it absorb sublingually under your tongue and then spit it out then it'll be somewhat more like the high from smoking. (though still it's own thing).

There is some variability in effects depending on the kind of oil you have, different strains, cbd content, extraction method, whether or not if its full spectrum, ect. So you may want to try a couple different oils out for yourself to see what you like.

If you have no tolerance to weed then take just a few drops to start. 

I'd usually take half a dropper for a mild lift, which is about 15mg with the stuff I get, or a whole dropper (30mg) if I want a solid but not too intense high. If I wanted to get really out there and get some more psychedelic effects I'd take probably 2 whole droppers (60mg). But obviously your mileage may vary. You can also redose easily with it if you want to extend the high, but it lasts pretty long on it's own.

@eggopm3 Thank you so much for your reply ???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

If you had void experiences with weed, you will get plenty of insights (or void experiences) with THC or even Delta-8 (which I highly recommend from a high-quality supplier) for spiritual insights. I personally prefer to smoke the THC, that way, I don't have to regulate my dosage and can smoke as I wish. 

9 hours ago, Pudgey said:

If you had void experiences with weed, you will get plenty of insights (or void experiences) with THC or even Delta-8 (which I highly recommend from a high-quality supplier) for spiritual insights. I personally prefer to smoke the THC, that way, I don't have to regulate my dosage and can smoke as I wish. 

Thanks! :)

Thc honey 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@eggopm3 Did you try any of the new cannabinoids, like hhc and thcp?

No. Not legally available in Canada at the moment and I'm not interested in using the black/grey market for cannabinoids. As far as I know these cannabinoids mostly exist in the plant in small amounts already so I'm not too concerned that they're bad for you but the current lack of evidence to benefits of their use in such high isolated concentrations makes me hesitant to seek them out.

There are some formulations of CBG and CBN that have appeared in stores recently. maybe I'll give them a go eventually but they're really expensive so I haven't been in a hurry for something that I can be reasonably certain wont be anything to write home about (I already know I dont like CBD). delta 8 has appeared in a few places here as well, and I'm sure it's fine but most of what I've researched about it says it's less potent than THC while feeling fairly similar so while its probably a good option for people in non-legal states it seems like a rip-off when normal THC is available. Also I prefer smoking flower more than other ROIs so the idea of alternate cannabinoids that can only be consumed via oral or vaping doesn't get me too excited. I have heard about attempts to engineer plants that have radically different balances of cannabinoids, that's something I would be more interested in trying (IME the overall combination of a variety of cannabinoids and terpenes working together is preferable to isolated compounds). 

I'm open to trying a lot of this stuff sooner or later but the majority of what I've been seeing with the new cannabinoids seems like people trying stuff for the sake of novelty and still coming around to the conclusion that you can't beat normal THC.