Tyler Robinson

Black and white black hole

11 posts in this topic

Dogmatic thinking. Black and white thinking. It's a kind of neurosis that most people aren't aware of, the self bias prevents it from showing up. The mind needs resolution of conflict, the mind desperately seeks closure and it doesn't want to entertain nuances because the mind seeks relief in conflict resolution. Knowing what's good, what's bad, what's right, what's wrong, is the nature of human deception since the mind wants it all laid out with no piece left indecipherable. This need causes dogmatic thinking. 

This is never more so relevant than when it comes to some acute and inflammatory political debates and subjects. The mind wants to pick sides. There's cognitive dissonance if it doesn't. The middle road is too difficult to stick to because it offers no clear cut destination. 

There's one way to calm yourself. By telling yourself that it's okay to be conflicted. Don't be upset. It's okay. Calm the voice of self bias. Objectivity lies in not judging things and not knowing the whole truth. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

It's the nature of human deception. If you don't know the truth, your mind wants to make up truths that you can live by. These are half truths, partial truths, but the mind wants to hold on to something to feel better and secure. 

A false sense of security permeates all half baked truths. 

A black hole that sucks you if you don't pay attention. 

A black hole of black and white thinking. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tahuti I'm sharing my insights. If you have a problem with me, just put me on ignore and be done. I have told you a gazillion times that I don't appreciate talking to you. You are just constantly looking for my attention and it's very annoying. 

I'm tired of your constant negativity towards me. 

You're totally obsessed with me. It makes me very uncomfortable. Don't do it. 

Be done please. 

Do not engage with me on this forum again. Maintain peace. 

You're stalking me on the forum. 

I feel unsafe because of you. Don't stalk me on the forum. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Tahuti I think if you just leave me alone I will feel much better instead of arguing with me. A man who tells me that I'm his entertainment cannot exactly have good intentions because I'm not wishing to be your punching bag for your entertainment, sorry it feels threatening/bullying. Please don't use me for your perverse entertainment. Find better things to do. 

♡✸♡.

15 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

Crying Wolf?

Look im a hypersensitive woman who is mentally ill. I do not like how you talk to me. It feels very shallow, lacking in empathy and insensitive. You make it sound like I have a huge Ego, when it's not a matter of ego but anxiety. Do you understand someone who is battling depression, trauma and mental illness? If not then you don't have the right to judge me and call it Ego. I feel panicky after reading your posts. It makes me uncomfortable and gives out a toxic vibe. Very aggressive, insensitive and unempathetic towards my situation. It creates discomfort in me. I feel like I'm talking to someone who is completely misreading me and I'm not here to constantly justify my character to you. I feel like I have been put on some kind of a character test and it makes me uncomfortable because I am a good person at heart but I don't want to keep justifying myself against you who is trying to make it sound like I'm someone who is asking to be placed on a pedestal when all I'm asking for is to show some human consideration towards my sensitivity and you are constantly taking it as ego. That's not the thing. I don't like negativity. There is way too much negativity in my life because of my family already. I don't wish to become the target of character attacks from you. Whatever may be your bias, it's your bad judgement and just forgive me and let me go because I feel very stressed out trying to defend myself to you every time. 

I'm almost feeling suicidal because of you because you don't understand my mental health struggles. You are taking it as ego but I'm not doing it out of ego, I'm feeling genuine anxiety and panic when someone obsessively follows whatever I do 

You're a very persistent person from the nature of posts and that increases my panic 10 times. 

I'm feeling suicidal because of you. There is always a character accusatory tone to your posts directed at me and it makes me feel judged, scrutinized constantly and unsafe as though someone is watching my every word I type. Can you imagine how that would feel? It makes me extremely uncomfortable. 

Now you'll think I'm being ridiculous. But what you're not understanding is that I'm mentally ill and I'll not behave like other normal people. I will overeact and this is not on purpose. It's my brain producing anxiety after sensing negativity and judgement coming in my direction.. So please show some mercy and empathy and leave me alone and don't feed on my weaknesses and oversensitivity. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

18 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

Notice that you argue with anyone and everyone. If not me than someone else. It's a constant theme of yours. 

I'm not here to argue with you or anyone. And I do get along with lots of folks here who treat me very gently because they are more empathetic on average. I like to debate ideas with people who know how to argue without raising my anxiety but you aren't like that. Others don't treat me the way you do. I'm fine with 99% of the forum, look at the empathetic responses I got in the mental health section. That should tell you that others look at me empathetically. It's only these 1% users like you that make me feel uncomfortable and anxious. And ignoring doesn't work because you'll keep going on and on. You have zero understanding of my struggles. 

So I don't like talking to you, it feels stressful to having to explain you every little thing. Just leave me alone and be done with the bullshit. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

If I give you an adrenaline rush before you read what I wrote then my work is done. The latter is my intent. Leo gura gives me an adrenaline rush before I read his messages as well. It means there is value being placed on such content. Thank you.

Yes, I am very very very persistent. Buddha calls this 'steadfastness'. I have a driven personality. I reach the end, always. 

Now, as to your mental-illness.

Tyler, I am extremely sorry and feel like scum for driving you to feel this way. My nature is not to bring others down but to challenge their current ways of perceiving reality. My approach is brutal. Dmt's are brutal.  I forget that not everyone can handle the brutal simple because I can. 

You don't understand how empathetic and compassionate I actually am. This is why I advocate "video chats" to be a function in the forum. Many are using their inner voice different than how I use mine. I would love nothing more than you show you how to light I shed. Although most often too much light is perceived as darkness.

I am deeply sorry I have hurt you in this manner. I really hope we can have a one on one communication so you can honestly understand that I am not the way these typed words are being interpreted. 

I understand social anxiety. I struggle with this myself. 

We as humans do that which provides a stimulus response. Your responses as well as mine, do this to others on the forum. Everyone knows who you are on this forum due to such. Okay.

What is typed is not the equivalence to what is spoken. We run from that which provokes us. Maybe, walking towards it can be more healing.❤️

Please, feel free to give me a call at: 

You're gaslighting me. That's abusive. If I told a gentleman that he is making me feel nervous, he would instantly leave me alone for good instead of writing out paragraphs arguing with me. 

That's why I said you're persistent which makes me feel even more anxious. 

Please let me go. Please respect me and let me go 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tahuti said:

The rocks don't easily erode. The factor of time is erosion's greatest quality. 

I don't want you following my every post on the forum, it produces anxiety in me. 

I ask you to leave me alone. 

By acting persistent, you are being aggressive. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

I am everywhere. I do not leave for good. I am here always, for good.

You're free to talk to others on the forum. But stop making me uncomfortable. I told you that I have anxiety and your posting style and tone of communication makes me anxious. Now stop mentioning me and I'm not going to reply to you. 

If you keep going on and on and disrespect me, I'll talk to mods. I'm sorry you leave me no option 

Treat others with care and stop with the gaslighting. 

♡✸♡.

17 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

Tyler, I am extremely sorry and feel like scum for driving you to feel this way.

It’s not Tyler, it’s Preety, @Preety_India

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Tahuti Don't take it upon yourself, just know that your approach might not be vibing with every person. I might find it compatible and preferable, but some won't.

Also, there is an "Understanding the Liberal mind" video up just right now. Chill it off, and watch our head talking good shit.