I'm feeling suicidal

Tyler Robinson
By Tyler Robinson in Mental Health, Serious Emotional Issues,
It's my father's death anniversary. I'm dealing with a lot in my fucking life. I can't handle internet abuse. I'm serious I'm going to end my life. I like journaling. I don't like intrusion. It impacts me mentally. The journaling helps me heal mentally everyday and that's why I do it. I am severely mentally ill. I'm very depressed. The journaling acts as a therapy for me.  I simply cannot deal with cyberbullying. I'm seriously going to kill myself because I have no other solution other than journaling my troubles and seek relief.  The people who run this website don't understand how important this is for mentally ill people like me..  I'm terribly frustrated with this website's policy that doesn't allow any privacy to journal. Anybody can comment in journals and it drives me nuts. Because for people like me, intrusion impacts us mentally. We like to be left alone    I'm Hyper sensitive for fucks sake. I am paranoid 24/7 that somebody will comment on my journal. It makes me uncomfortable to the point of suicide. I'm not like other people. And I hate how this sensitivity is constantly being preyed on.  Why can't this website stop people from commenting on journals and make journals inaccessible to Commenters. Why isn't the owner of the website doing something?  It is a huge frustration for me because I use the journaling mainly for my trauma therapy and I cannot afford someone intruding in it It drives me insane with fear, anxiety and insecurity, distress.  Last 2 days I've been crying all day long feeling paranoid that someone will try to abuse me in my journals. When repeated disclaimers are given to not comment. Why is this never taken seriously?  This was the only place that made me feel safe. And I constantly feel my space being invaded  I want this website to really do something seriously about this. I'm going insane with paranoid fear.  I have anxiety and panic disorder. I go into panic mode and panic attacks when I see a comment in my journal.  And there are other users who feel similar ways.  This has to stop. I've been fighting against this for so long.  This website encourages cyberbullying of vulnerable people. I'm also planning to leave the forum and just stick to journals because I can't take this blatant abuse anymore.  I'm seriously tired and suicidal.  I'm begging for help. Mods and Leo have to do something about this   I'm sick of feeling fear/anxiety all the time.   
  • 88 replies