Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Beware of the 3D/5D split

16 posts in this topic

The split is starting to get serious and will affect everyone on a collective level without exception next year. I can already feel my ego changing inside. Im loosing my ability to manipulate as I used to. Ego is becoming more solid with the new solar flashes. Purity(Love) will be your last key. 

Get ready to reorganize your life before it gets insane from the inside out. And before nations (putin) loose their head with nukes. 

"12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Mathew 24:12-14

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Feeling a bit paranoid? Relax, You're Imagining It All.

I Love You. :x And nothing will ever change that.

4 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

Ah yes, the annual spiritual shift, that's always a year late ;)

Edited by tuku747

13 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

And before nations (putin) loose their head with nukes. 

I wouldn't worry. If that happens we're all gonners. I'd prefer to see the flash than not, quicker that way.

All stories and explanations are false.

There is no 3D/5D split. 

21th december is geting close again and this specific New age pathology still persist.

I remember back in the 1990s some new agers were writing about a profound shift coming in the year 1999. Of course nothing happend, except a loss of a few delusions. And that was a good thing.

No ascension, no evacuation by Galactic federation and no clean up of the Earth. Bodies aging, people being selfish. Nothing ever changes. Except dates on a calendar...

@Bojan V

Right now you are either descending or ascending! The 3D and 5D is getting drastically opposite. If you are extremely sensitive you will see this increasing drastic opening between the two going on. Huge difference of perception. 

There will be no more in between, you will have to choose at the last moment. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Funnily enough, the narrative of new age ascension ushers in an age of new age ascension because we're God and we're literally making everything up. :P

Write your own fable. Believe it will all work out. 

I mean how else did you expect this whole creation process to work, God?
You have to make assumptions at some point, and You inevitably do. That's the creation process at work.

So, assume the best. And you will receive the best.
That's Infinity for ya! xD

Edited by tuku747

On 12/16/2022 at 6:41 PM, Bojan V said:

There is no 3D/5D split. 

21th december is geting close again and this specific New age pathology still persist.

I remember back in the 1990s some new agers were writing about a profound shift coming in the year 1999. Of course nothing happend, except a loss of a few delusions. And that was a good thing.

No ascension, no evacuation by Galactic federation and no clean up of the Earth. Bodies aging, people being selfish. Nothing ever changes. Except dates on a calendar...

@Bojan V I totally agree with you. The consistency of a pathology also shows how dogmatic the paradigm because it indicates that one cannot see outside of it. It doesn't mean that it's real since there are other paradigms with the same function. I'm open to the possibility of actually seeing with this 3D/5D shift but it only seems like a projection or an interpretation onto reality and I agree with you more.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

7 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Bojan V I totally agree with you. The consistency of a pathology also shows how dogmatic the paradigm because it indicates that one cannot see outside of it. It doesn't mean that it's real since there are other paradigms with the same function. I'm open to the possibility of actually seeing with this 3D/5D shift but it only seems like a projection or an interpretation onto reality and I agree with you more.

@Kalki AvatarThis is why I don't believe what you say nor would it help me become conscious of it if it were to be true.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:41 PM, Bojan V said:

There is no 3D/5D split. 

@Kalki AvatarThis is why I don't believe what you say.

Think about it. You're creating momentum in the subconscious mind your whole life by practicing religions like Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, etc and/or reading new age philosophies like the Law of One and The Law of Attraction, doing endless contemplations on the nature of the infinite mind of God by watching Leo Gura videos. Where does all this mind-momentum go when you die? This spiritual Life?
No where!

You Are God.
You have been imagining, and thus creating, your souls own personal heaven this entire lifetime.
The brain doesn't create the mind. It's the other way around. The mind imagines the physical brain.
When this body dies, (if you choose to imagine your own death, of course) your mind and projections will still exist, fully intact.

Because of this, the body appears to act as a radio receiver for inner Light, a receiver of Consciousness.
Aldous Huxley called the brain a reducing valve of Consciousness. Our bodies are essentially egos, filters, lenses; 
The limiting foci points of pure Consciousness.  Our perceptions filter our Reality; thus we shape Reality through perception.

You assume your Higher Self in death. In fact, when the body is gone, you will be far, far more conscious than you are now; Transcending spacetime entirely, You become aware of every moment 'past, present & future' simultaneously. This is why people report seeing their lives flash before their eyes, and even undergoing what's called a Life Review before choosing to incarnate into a timeline where they miraculously survive (thanks to superposition there's always a timeline) so they can continue their soul lessons in this lifetime.

So a Christian imagines a Christian afterlife and assumes a Christian afterlife in the Christian conception of heaven, and the Muslim imagines an Islamic afterlife with Islamic deities. Because that's exactly what they were expecting; and with no physical plane to ground that perception... well, you're grounded in a dream!
Thus heaven is dream-like, with an intensity much more-so than this waking dream we call Life.

A Hindu or Buddhist imagines undergoing a cycle of reincarnation whereby the soul progresses via spiritual evolution over multiple incarnations. A New Ager imagines some planetary ascension, in this lifetime. It's actually a pretty clever narrative.

It's all the same.
We're Creating Our Perception.
We're Creating Reality. 

Seriously, You Are God. You're making all this shit up.
Let yourself go!
However  You   choose interpret that.

Edited by tuku747

37 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Think about it. You're creating momentum in the subconscious mind your whole life by practicing religions like Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, etc and/or reading new age philosophies like the Law of One and The Law of Attraction, doing endless contemplations on the nature of the infinite mind of God by watching Leo Gura videos. Where does all this mind-momentum go when you die? This spiritual Life?
No where!

You Are God.
You have been imagining, and thus creating, your souls own personal heaven this entire lifetime.
The brain doesn't create the mind. It's the other way around. The mind imagines the physical brain.
When this body dies, (if you choose to imagine your own death, of course) your mind and projections will still exist, fully intact.

Because of this, the body appears to act as a radio receiver for inner Light, a receiver of Consciousness.
Aldous Huxley called the brain a reducing valve of Consciousness. Our bodies are essentially egos, filters, lenses; 
The limiting foci points of pure Consciousness.  Our perceptions filter our Reality; thus we shape Reality through perception.

You assume your Higher Self in death. In fact, when the body is gone, you will be far, far more conscious than you are now; Transcending spacetime entirely, You become aware of every moment 'past, present & future' simultaneously. This is why people report seeing their lives flash before their eyes, and even undergoing what's called a Life Review before choosing to incarnate into a timeline where they miraculously survive (thanks to superposition there's always a timeline) so they can continue their soul lessons in this lifetime.

So a Christian imagines a Christian afterlife and assumes a Christian afterlife in the Christian conception of heaven, and the Muslim imagines an Islamic afterlife with Islamic deities. Because that's exactly what they were expecting; and with no physical plane to ground that perception... well, you're grounded in a dream!
Thus heaven is dream-like, with an intensity much more-so than this waking dream we call Life.

A Hindu or Buddhist imagines undergoing a cycle of reincarnation whereby the soul progresses via spiritual evolution over multiple incarnations. A New Ager imagines some planetary ascension, in this lifetime. It's actually a pretty clever narrative.

It's all the same.
We're Creating Our Perception.
We're Creating Reality. 

Seriously, You Are God. You're making all this shit up.
Let yourself go!
However  You   choose interpret that.

@tuku747 What does this have to do with the 3D/5D split? This explains a lot about contradictory afterlife experiences by the way.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to say why this post is important.

@AndylizedAAY You're imagining it into Existence! Just like Everything Else, God!!

Edited by tuku747

2 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

@AndylizedAAY You're imagining it into Existence. Just like Everything Else, God!

Message deleted

Edited by AndylizedAAY
You explained your point.