Bob Seeker

Does it matter how conscious your Girlfriend is?

27 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2022 at 2:56 AM, Kshantivadin said:

Bro. I hope the separation is not only because of the disparity in stages. You're too young to think that way. You both got like 8 years of growth until you become "more solid" personality-wise. 

It's not for the most part. The separation is due to a variety of reasons.

1 hour ago, integral said:

I find it hard to believe you met even 1 turquoise woman or even yellow, they are all likely healthy green, stable, secure. People can be at turquoise intellectually at the thinking level but orange/green at the being level. 

Why is it so hard to believe?

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

perfect is a far cry from meaning compatible .... when awake you see everyone is acting flawlessly for the path they proceed on ... has nothing to do with whether they feature in your path

The question on this topic is "Does it matter how conscious your girlfriend is?"

What do you mean it has nothing to do with whether they can feature us on our path?

It has everything to do with it ?

There is a context for your insight though. I'm not arguing against that.

Cheers

8 hours ago, blueberries said:

I think you have to be pretty careful with this type of thinking when it comes to long-term relationships. Yes, you need to have standards - you don't want to be that person who stays in an unfulfilling relationship just because they were scared they wouldn't find anyone else.

But if you go too far in the opposite direction, you'll just end up over-analyzing every relationship and fixating on the incompatibilities, convincing yourself there could be "someone better" out there. Even if the universe does bring the right person your way, you'll still have that fear, because you're never going to meet someone who 100% aligns with you on every belief and interest. And even if you did, we're talking about a life partner for multiple decades - people's personalities and ideas change a lot over that kind of timeframe.

At some point, we have to take the risk that maybe there could be someone "better" out there, but it's no longer relevant compared to the thousands of hours building memories/love/commitment/trust/understanding in our relationship. Assuming you have the base level of compatibility and alignment needed. 

You are right about this. I have thought about this a lot and ultimately listened to my heart when it came to the decision. 

8 hours ago, blueberries said:

And yeah, I agree with this, there's a huge difference between appreciating a stage intellectually and actually embodying it. Supposedly 0.01% of the world is turquoise - it's fair to assume only half of them would be female, and surely they're nearly all in their forties or older. Any solidly turquoise women around your age would be extremely, extremely rare.

The two girls that I have met are definitely not completely turquoise, but I would say they are solidly Tier 2. I go to a university with 23,000 students. 0.01% of 23,000 is 23. That would leave 11 or 12 of them being female. And there are probably less than that because college aged kids are usually younger than a fully developed human. But I don't see why it would be so shocking to meet a couple girls out of the maybe 4 or 5 or more that are solidly Tier 2 at the school. I met one of them at an outdoor yoga class, which is a place they have a good chance to be. 

On 12/13/2022 at 7:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You're not gonna find a perfect girl. She doesn't exist.

@Leo Gura Do you want to create content about creating good long term relationship? I want to hear your perspective on this.

As long as you have the same core values, you're happy, and you treat each other well. That's all that matters. You're gonna have trouble finding all that AND having her be an intellectual match and be at the same level of consciousness.

Remember they are a different person and you both are leading different lives. You can't force her to equalize to your level. You just gotta find someone you vibe with. Don't try to change people, that will doom any relationship.

hrhrhtewgfegege

15 hours ago, Manusia said:

@Leo Gura Do you want to create content about creating good long term relationship? I want to hear your perspective on this.

Yup

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.