Posho

Youtube Channels For Productivity?

10 posts in this topic

I've been looking for some sane channels but it's a bit difficult to find since most of the channels even the ones which claim to move towards 'productivity' end up doing a  stupid viral challenge. You get the point. So if you know any other channel mainly related to productivity and someone who provides some real solid advice then put down the list. 

I at this point follow actualised.org and school of life along with teal swan. I've tried google but I couldn't find something more tangible and Real. You get the point. So if you know, let me know.

P.S. No tai Lopez please

Ralph smart

Lisa nichols 

Oprah's channel -but very short videos mostly meant for advertising

Dave ramsey show

Marie forleo 

Rupert spira

Osho international

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

On 26.2.2017 at 7:10 PM, Posho said:

I've been looking for some sane channels but it's a bit difficult to find since most of the channels even the ones which claim to move towards 'productivity' end up doing a  stupid viral challenge. You get the point. So if you know any other channel mainly related to productivity and someone who provides some real solid advice then put down the list. 

I at this point follow actualised.org and school of life along with teal swan. I've tried google but I couldn't find something more tangible and Real. You get the point. So if you know, let me know.

P.S. No tai Lopez please

Hey guys what is the best Youtube Channel that i can watch everyday for 6 to 8 hours , giving me amazing tips and talking about building a perfect life?

haha no but to be real , i struggle with this a bit myself , watching too many self-help / productivity / personal development  videos instead of just put away the laptop/pc whatever and ACTUALLY doing shit!!

I think this is a huge phenomenon right now , and have to daily force myself to limit the amount of time in the internet for this reason ...i think limiting the amount of internet-time is more beneficial for your productivity than the best youtube-channel out there ...obviously do a sensible mix for optimal results ... i can´t walk the talk on this ...but honestly more than 1hour per day on youtube is probably a secret form of self-sabotage in terms of actually going for your goals in life .... saying that ... i´m online for more than an hour already... i´m off! ciao xD 

Youarecreators

Infinite waters

Tragedy & Hope

Bruce Lipton

We Tube

Cosmiccontinuum

Eckhart tolle

Nyishar

Spiritscience

Wim Hof

Elliot Hulse

Any Bashar video's are great, the wisdom is pure regardless of any belief systems.

All these have helped many grow and expand more than they were aware of.

There are more amazing channels but i can't think of them right now although i am sure these will lead you to them.

B R E A T H E

@pluto just in case I you find them lemme know 

@Falk I was asking for channels so that I can, along with introspection and meditation work, gain perspectives and insights from other sources. You sure cannot mediate and introspect all day long. Also I like variety 

Your topic asked about productivity, which I take to mean getting shit done. If you were motivated you would already be productive. I think you are looking for motivation. I'm not really a sports guy, but I am into fitness and pushing my limits. What works for me is youtubing "motivation". The speeches from coaches and trainers that come up are the best instant external energy I've been able to find. Also, keep in mind, energy is transferred, not created. Hope this helps at all. Productivity can be a tough one. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 3/5/2017 at 0:13 AM, Nahm said:

The speeches from coaches and trainers that come up are the best instant external energy I've been able to find. 

That's external fix, a temporary fix to a situation. Sure It works but I need to cultivate more of intrinsic motivation 

you're right that I lack motivation but something external is again what I like to classify as fake growth. I'm looking for something from the inside

thanks for your time by the way

On 2/26/2017 at 11:27 PM, Loreena said:

Dave ramsey show

Woooooooow thanks for this i really needed this!!!!

Damn i reaaaaaally needed this damn just damn its like me and him think alike!!! thanks!!! @Loreena