sda

Confused about my next step in life

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I applied to so many universities abroad and I got acceptances letter from some universities across the world. I am confused as to in which country should I do my university degree in. The list go as below:

1- China in medicine.

2- Pakistan in dentistry.

3- Russia in medicine.

4- Canada in pharmacology and biochemistry.

5- United States of America in life sciences and health science.

What do you guys think? Any advice? Any suggestions? I will be grateful for any help you can give me.

Edited by sda

@sda Sounds like a decision you need to make in your own. 

I’m biased toward Canada 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Something tells me going to Canada will open so many doors for you… I don’t know where you are from. I would personally avoid Egypt, Pakistan and Russia in favour of Canada. 

I don’t know what it’s like in US but I’m also biased against all the stuff I see happening there.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 12/4/2022 at 0:59 PM, sda said:

Hi,

I applied to so many universities abroad and I got acceptances letter from some universities across the world. I am confused as to in which country should I do my university degree in. The list go as below:

1- China in medicine.

2- Pakistan in dentistry.

3- Russia in medicine.

4- Canada in pharmacology and biochemistry.

5- United States of America in life sciences and health science.

What do you guys think? Any advice? Any suggestions? I will be grateful for any help you can give me.

whichever place or culture you find the most appealing, after a little research

Definitely wise to go inside, feel, contemplate, compare.

on thing that might help is to put each option on a piece of paper and write about that option. Put the pieces of paper in different parts in the room and walk around. Whilst standing on each paper imagine what your future would look like if you made that choice.

Also consider that there might not be a ‘right choice’. Rather different choices that lead to different futures.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Guys, I made a decision. I want to go into the field of healthcare so the best field in healthcare would be doctor and living in China would be much more easier for me than living in Russia due to weather. Therefore, I decided to go into medicine in China.

@Thought Art@blueberries@KH2@Devin@Identity I thanks all of you for the advice you gave me.