MarkKol

I keep thinking I don't have enough IRL experience to answer LP Questions

12 posts in this topic

Is the excuse 'I don't have enough real life experience to answer these questions' valid?

Should I put the course on pause and go get more life experience? Or can I just do it right away...

I'm scared of giving incorrect answers, and bullshitting myself into an Incorrect career, I'm pathetic 

p.s I wasted a lot of my youth due to Addiction, however I'm still young (19)

Edited by MarkKol

@MarkKol I'd say I'm in a somewhat similar spot, tho am a bit older than you.

I think this is not an uncommon issue for folks who have done the course. Tho I think also it can be a result of not being in touch enough with one's intuition, or having doubts about trusting our intuition.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Remember Leo said the vision the best that you can come up with right now, and as you progress on you LP tastes will change. 

5 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Should I put the course on pause and go get more life experience?

Complete it to the best of your ability. It might be tough trying to draw some of the answers, but it will be worth it. 

6 minutes ago, Mada_ said:

Remember Leo said the vision the best that you can come up with right now, and as you progress on you LP tastes will change. 

Ooooooooo

Must've missed that somewhere wtf?

4 hours ago, Ulax said:

@MarkKol I'd say I'm in a somewhat similar spot, tho am a bit older than you.

I think this is not an uncommon issue for folks who have done the course. Tho I think also it can be a result of not being in touch enough with one's intuition, or having doubts about trusting our intuition.

What are your considerations, if any

I'm usually thinking in Company or team sized terms, I can't see myself working alone even though I'm an Introvert with high resistance to loneliness or in other words I have less need for social interactions. I wrote that as one of my strengths

6 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

Complete it to the best of your ability. It might be tough trying to draw some of the answers, but it will be worth it. 

I will try to do it again, thanks

@MarkKol I wouldn't doubt yourself. I took the course in 2018 when I was 18, and its worked out better than I ever could have imagined. 

Trust yourself. Trust your intuition. And follow your excitement. If you do that, life will take care of the rest. 

You got this.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

11 hours ago, MarkKol said:

What are your considerations, if any

I'm usually thinking in Company or team sized terms, I can't see myself working alone even though I'm an Introvert with high resistance to loneliness or in other words I have less need for social interactions. I wrote that as one of my strengths

@MarkKol I don't understand what your intended question is.

Would you be willing to rephrase?

Be-Do-Have

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@MarkKol I don't understand what your intended question is.

Would you be willing to rephrase?

What potential careers have you considered 

@MarkKol To my recollection, dozens and dozens of different ones

Be-Do-Have

I’m 26 and currently going through the LPC for the fourth time.

I’ve taken it once every two years since I was about 19. So I hear your struggle as I was once there too.

Just do you best with the experience you have but understand that your ideas will be “half baked” if you will. As you live life and gain experience you’ll be able to pinpoint your life purpose more and more

The first time I took the LPC it radically changed my life and put me on the trajectory I’m on today. That said I gain more and more clarity with each pass of the course.

Kudos to you for being serious enough about your life to be taking the LPC in your teens! 

Edited by King Merk

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@MarkKol Anytime, and thank you. ❤️

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,