Oeaohoo

Confessions of a Stage Yellow Systems Thinker

68 posts in this topic

@DrugsBunny He doesn't know either :)

That picture is hilarious.

If I remember correctly, I did actually hear that from Destiny :ph34r:

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Actually genius ?

Don't belittle the guy.  It's mean.

7 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Don't belittle the guy.  It's mean.

I don't know which layer of irony you're on or if you missed the context of the other thread, but if anything, I was praising him ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If anything, I was praising him ?

I will check with Atheistic on discord??

Edit: He says you're being mean.

Edited by thisintegrated

50 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

If you think his outdated stance towards LGBT and his denunciation of the "globalists" constitutes an impressive worldview just wait 'til you get a load of this Kanye West guy, you're gonna love it.

I don't think mild homophobic sentiments and an aversion to globalism are impressive. I just think they don't invalidate the elements of what he's saying that are impressive. Also, he hates Ken Wilber and Spiral Dynamics. He's just having fun while rolling these ideas around in his head. Maybe you should do the same instead of having the classic overly offended authoritarian brain-rot.

Kanye West

He goes by Ye now, but I call him Ge.

17 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I will check with Atheistic on discord??

Edit: He says you're being mean.

Where on the autism-psychosis continuum would you place yourselves? Because I think me and O might be a bit too subtle for you guys ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

yourselves

Lol, he literally just made up that I said that. I said the exact opposite.

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Where on the autism-psychosis continuum would you place yourselves? Because I think me and O might be a bit too subtle for you guys ?

We were actually just talking about this.

Low on the psychosis, high on the other things.

7 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Lol, he literally just made up that I said that. I said the exact opposite.

I guess he was being psychotic :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I guess he was being psychotic :ph34r:

Which one of us is threatening to leave the forum again?

@AtheisticNonduality Struck a nerve there I see. Sheepishly ascribing "brain-rot" to my opposition towards calling gays degenerates is quite telling. The lack of self-awareness in calling me "overly offended" may deserve an epic trophy of sorts.

Apparently it is now "authoritarian" to see gays as human beings. I like how it's only "mild homophobia" to call gays/trans degenerates, and not outright classic bigotry. 

Judging by your cadence of unwarranted self-assurance, you truly see yourself as a towering intellect, and I'll have to concede that you've put me in my place here. When I next encounter the deranged ramblings of a slack-jawed lobotomy patient I'll have to consider this instance where my preconceptions were brutally refuted by the bigger picture of an alt-right chronic masturbator's idea of intellectual mastery.

10 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

@AtheisticNonduality Struck a nerve there I see.

No.

Sheepishly ascribing "brain-rot" to my opposition towards calling gays degenerates is quite telling.

It's not. We're all on the same side here. I'm just more lenient to whatever mild bigotries he has, which stem from his hatred of modern society in general. It's not like he has a special or specific or intensely fixative fear or hate of gays. He just has his insane philosophical ideas.

The lack of self-awareness in calling me "overly offended" may deserve an epic trophy of sorts.

You are overly offended. You match the "SJW" stereotype by being an aggressive and emotionally charged warrior for progressive causes and supporting marginalized groups. That's all fine and good and all, but it's not really related to what we're talking about, hence why it's OVERLY offended.

Apparently it is now "authoritarian" to see gays as human beings. I like how it's only "mild homophobia" to call gays/trans degenerates, and not outright classic bigotry. 

Your attitude is a bit comparable to right-wing fascists in that you reduce all of logic and reason down to single propaganda points, and you seek to have a perfectly ideologically sterile world. But that's just a little concept I've flimsily ascribed to you. If you think it's inaccurate, prove it.

an alt-right chronic masturbator's idea of intellectual mastery.

what

I'm more left-wing than you, but I'm not obsessed with converting people away from homophobia when they're talking about a more interesting and more important philosophical concern that transcends politics.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

39 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

@AtheisticNonduality Struck a nerve there I see. Sheepishly ascribing "brain-rot" to my opposition towards calling gays degenerates is quite telling. The lack of self-awareness in calling me "overly offended" may deserve an epic trophy of sorts.

I didn’t even want to talk about any of these things here. To be quite honest, they are not very important to me. While I was obviously joking about the “Stage Yellow Systems Thinker” thing, there is an element of truth to it, in that I am enough of a “systems thinker” to recognise that I am never going to convince anyone here of my political views.

At the risk of sounding like someone who says “I can’t be racist because of my black friend”, some of the people I feel the deepest admiration for were homosexuals: one of my favourite composers Szymanowski, who wrote a whole novel called “Efebos” about homosexuality; the Japanese author Yukio Mishima, who in his books “Forbidden Colours” and “Confessions of a Mask” wrote about the gay underworld in Japan (his book Sun and Steel is one of the best integrations of Nietzsche!); the French surrealist film-maker Jean Cocteau, who was hated by contemporary surrealists mostly for being homosexual (everyone should watch his magical film Orpheus). 

Ironically, the few gay men that I am personally acquainted with are the most right-wing and reactionary people that I know. You might be surprised to discover that, until recently, the gay underworld was a repository of quite extreme masculinity - almost a cult of physical excellence - in an otherwise feminised world. Gays today have been fooled into thinking that, for their own sakes, they have to become the foot-soldiers of soft totalitarianism. Gay men particularly are in a unique position to criticise society because, unlike straight men, they feel no need to make themselves attractive to women. In the past, this allowed them to offer a perspective on life which was full of wry and dark insights that were otherwise taboo for straight men. In my opinion, this social role was far more dignifying than being reduced to the strictest enforcers of Globohomo ideology.

I‘m not opposed to individual gay men. I’m opposed to living in a society which is hell-bent on normalising what is and will always be abnormal.

As for globalism, anyone who has read anything of mine will know that I like to refer to traditions from around the world. My opposition to globalism is based on the Perennial Traditionalist criticism of modernity, whose universalist metaphysics, incidentally, was stolen and reappropriated by Wilber. I am not opposed to global unity but to global uniformity, the destruction of the qualitative differences which are the only true dignity of the various peoples of the earth in the name of a bland and homogenising universalism.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

4 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You are overly offended. You match the "SJW" stereotype by being an aggressive and emotionally charged warrior for progressive causes and supporting marginalized groups.

You seem to be projecting an emotional temperament when there is none on my end. Seems that any person who rejects hateful sentiments towards marginalized groups is a raging 'SJW ideologue". 

Your attitude is a bit comparable to right-wing fascists in that you reduce all of logic and reason down to single propaganda points, and you seek to have a perfectly ideologically sterile world.

Now I'm adjacent to a fascist in attitude because I denounce bigotry. You can't actually point to specific things I've said that would lend merit to this tenuous character attack, but instead ascribe this inadequacy to any person who rejects intolerance. 

But that's just a little concept I've flimsily ascribed to you. If you think it's inaccurate, prove it.

The onus is obviously on you to demonstrate why the unflattering terms you haphazardly hurl out towards people are accurate, not for me to falsify it before it is even demonstrated. My dude, this is actually embarrassing.

I'm more left-wing than you

Yes, without having even the slightest frame of reference for where my leftism begins and ends, you are, without any modicum of doubt, more left-wing than I am. Did you forget to delete this from your final draft? The lack of awareness it would take to debase oneself so thoroughly as to post this asinine drivel is mortifying.

but I'm not obsessed with converting people away from homophobia when they're talking about a more interestingl and more important philosophical concern that transcends politics.

None of this transcends politics, anything derived from the political stances we are discussing is inherently political. This is quite literally the most pretentious post I've ever seen on the forum. As you and @Oeaohoo have mastered the art of pedantic posturing it is no surprise you two are such butt-buddies.

4 hours ago, Oeaohoo said:

I‘m not opposed to individual gay men. I’m opposed to living in a society which is hell-bent on normalising what is and will always be abnormal.

This is what the olden day bigots used to say about interracial marriage. Now that it's obvious you'd be clowned on for owning that position, the people with your tendencies towards right-wing prejudice have to limit their bigotry to the "abnormal" gays in this era. By your definition, it's obvious any minority is abnormal to you. The alternative of "normalizing" LGBT people, is living in a society where the prejudiced hatred manifests in mass shooting hate-crimes such as the Colorado gay night-club incident. This is why acceptance is important, but you're too drunk off Jordan Peterson's ejaculate to see the obvious necessity in normalizing marginalized groups.

Cringe.

@Oeaohoo What is your approach to cleaning the mud from consciousness?

And what resources do you use to study the conspiracies you've made reference to?

Edited by Raptorsin7

2 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Now I'm adjacent to a fascist in attitude because I denounce bigotry.

I think there’s a difference between mindless bigotry and discernment. In the thread that you are so obsessed with that you insisted upon digging up from the grave, I was talking about the co-opting of sexuality for the purposes of a political ideology - this is very different to just promoting mindless hatred.

The claim I was making - which I repeat, has nothing to do with my penetrating and hilarious parody of a “Stage Yellow Systems Thinker”! - is that sexual identity has been co-opted by power. Identifying with something as petty as your sexuality is a form of “surrogate activity” which is designed to divert people away from identifying with anything more profound. This phenomenon is seen everywhere today: watching sports is a surrogate activity to replace a sense of tribal belonging; going to the gym and lifting weights is a surrogate activity for living an active life; messaging people online is a surrogate activity for having real friends. In our fake plastic world, everything is reduced to a nihilistic parody of itself. Certain forms of surrogate activity, like identifying with your status as a victim group, are useful for another reason: those who do this can be made to believe that, in their own interests, they need to become the most pedantic and belligerent upholders of the globalist regime, which in reality has as much contempt for them as for everyone else.

And hasn’t it worked wonders? You are literally the walking testament to what I was describing. Now every public space is patrolled ceaselessly by a mindless police force of spiteful mutants, making sure that everyone is nothing less than one hundred percent committed to the mission of global revolution. Because, your brain having been turned to rot by progressive propaganda, the only alternative you can imagine is:

2 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

The alternative of "normalizing" LGBT people, is living in a society where the prejudiced hatred manifests in mass shooting hate-crimes such as the Colorado gay night-club incident.

My alternative would just be a society where sexuality hasn’t become a constant low-level obsession, where people identify with more profound things than who they want to have sex with (ideally with the Supreme Identity!), where people have real identities and belong to real communities rather defending the unfulfilling facsimiles of these that have been promulgated by the Empire of Lies.

Edited by Oeaohoo

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Oeaohoo What is your approach to cleaning the mud from consciousness?

And what resources do you use to study the conspiracies you've made reference to?

I’m not really interested in “conspiracies” because it is a term that is constantly exploited for manipulative ends. Certain crackpot conspiracies are sold to gullible Boomers so that the eternal reality of elite-driven change can be obscured in the name of “democracy”… When it isn’t being used for this purpose, the term is generally used to gaslight people for noticing things that they weren’t supposed to notice. The Italian Elite Theorists showed - as if all of history wasn’t enough of a testament to this fact - that “people power” and the “grass roots revolution” are delusions. In reality, power has always been and will always be a matter of tight minority organisation. The people are not and will never be sovereign!

Once this reality is internalised, it becomes obvious that our whole conception of “conspiracy” is wrong. Change is always a matter of tight minority organisation! The only question is whether this reality is understood and openly acknowledged or has to be hypocritically denied in the name of “human dignity” and “the will of the people”. In our case, it is an indisputable fact that since the Second World War, tightly-organised minority groups have been immensely influential in shaping political discourse and manufacturing consent. Edward Bernays and others like him laid out the framework for mass manipulation within a “democratic” context in his books Propaganda and The Engineering of Consent.

If you are an American, James Burnham repurposed Elite Theory for the modern American context. You might like his books The Machiavellians: Defenders of Freedom and The Managerial Revolution.

10 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Which one of us is threatening to leave the forum again?

"Threatening"? ? Slightly psychotic use of words there. I think "psychotic" is my new favorite term xD

10 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

You seem to be projecting an emotional temperament when there is none on my end. Seems that any person who rejects hateful sentiments towards marginalized groups is a raging 'SJW ideologue". 

The only reason you talk about this is you actually care about it a lot, your empathy for the struggles of the LGBT community and your trans boyfriend, your attachment to a progressive identity, your indignation toward homophobes, your burning desire for a better world, etc. This is not some neutral worldview free from emotion. It's actually emotionally compromised, because you're devaluing everything that Oeaohoo has said, just because of his infraction of not supporting modern progressive causes / being slightly homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, racist, etc.

Now I'm adjacent to a fascist in attitude because I denounce bigotry. You can't actually point to specific things I've said that would lend merit to this tenuous character attack, but instead ascribe this inadequacy to any person who rejects intolerance. 

I'm not saying you're right-wing. I'm saying your mind has authoritarian tendencies when it comes to ideology. You would prefer if everybody submitted to your progressive causes, because you believe they are the truth. I'm saying you're being dogmatic and narrow-minded to filter EVERYTHING through the lens of progressivism.

The onus is obviously on you to demonstrate why the unflattering terms you haphazardly hurl out towards people are accurate, not for me to falsify it before it is even demonstrated. My dude, this is actually embarrassing.

I don't know you and haven't read too many of your posts, but if you think you have a "free-spirited" approach toward debate then you're deluding yourself.

Yes, without having even the slightest frame of reference for where my leftism begins and ends, you are, without any modicum of doubt, more left-wing than I am. Did you forget to delete this from your final draft? The lack of awareness it would take to debase oneself so thoroughly as to post this asinine drivel is mortifying.

If you still identity as left-wing, you aren't left-wing enough.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality