Oeaohoo

Confessions of a Stage Yellow Systems Thinker

68 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Judging by your cadence of unwarranted self-assurance, you truly see yourself as a towering intellect, and I'll have to concede that you've put me in my place here. When I next encounter the deranged ramblings of a slack-jawed lobotomy patient I'll have to consider this instance where my preconceptions were brutally refuted by the bigger picture of an alt-right chronic masturbator's idea of intellectual mastery.

Taking my role as the art commentator of the thread: completely the inverse of the subtlety of the original poster xD Only similarity is the sardonicism (thank you Atheistic).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

This should be good. Is Leo gonna be a homophobe, do you think? Or just too tolerant toward them? 

I’ve just watched the first half an hour or so of this. I don’t think I can stand to watch anymore... One thing I do agree with him about is that the MAGA movement is not really Conservative. I think we could extend this to say that Thatcherite/Reaganite Neoliberalism was not really Conservative either.

The whole purpose of MAGA is to poke fun at the false pretensions of the progressive Left who, after having killed and gutted the institutions of the West, now go around wearing the carcass of these institutions as a skin-suit whilst demanding respect. The respect that they demand is totally parasitic on the dignity of a system which they played little to no part in creating. As such, they don’t deserve any respect; for the most part, they are just useless and entitled managerial bureaucrats. Trump was popular primarily as the King of Trolls. MAGA is supposed to be loose and stupid: this stupidity is a parody of the uptight and self-satisfied smugness of the Progressive left. MAGA seeks to restore what the institutions once were, not to maintain them in their current senility and decrepitude... If Leo really wants to understand the motivations of this strange type of “conservative”, that is what they are!

The quote from Michael Oakeshott was a nice choice. Another small thing is that people who criticise modern Conservatism for being full of grifters are completely right… Just look at something like The Daily Wire.

The most fundamental thing that I can’t relate to in this type of political analysis is the sense that mere “good faith dialogue” and “steel-men” are going to be anywhere near sufficient to resolve the present political situation. That would be like stopping a tsunami with a surf-board. Sometimes I even wonder if the constant buffet of straw-manning and ritualised enemy-hatred isn’t the only thing keeping this sick society together! Like the Two Minutes Hate in 1984… Nothing unites people better than a common enemy. René Girard spoke about this in his book The Scapegoat.

Edited by Oeaohoo

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Since were already on the topic: Was that Schmachtenberger disstrack on YouTube really yours? xD 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

When you reach stage yellow the physical is as real as the non physical. One has climbed Jacob’s ladder and connected the divine and non-divine. 

7 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Since were already on the topic: Was that Schmachtenberger disstrack on YouTube really yours? xD 

No! I don’t know what you are referring to. I’ve never uploaded anything to YouTube.

Was it any good? What were the criticisms?

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

When you reach stage yellow the physical is as real as the non physical. One has climbed Jacob’s ladder and connected the divine and non-divine. 

Indeed. As Stage Yellow Systems Thinkers, we know the joys of this non-dual mysticism. But we also know that the ladder doesn’t stop here!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Oeaohoo I’m not far there yet.. what is beyond it?

23 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Indeed. As Stage Yellow Systems Thinkers, we know the joys of this non-dual mysticism. But we also know that the ladder doesn’t stop here!

Omggg xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

1 hour ago, Oeaohoo said:

No! I don’t know what you are referring to. I’ve never uploaded anything to YouTube.

Was it any good? What were the criticisms?

To bad - the people loved it.

"Groundbreaking," "Masterpiece," "The voice we need," were some of the ways I heard it described as.

A shame the creator decided to delete it.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

6 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

To bad - the people loved it.

"Groundbreaking," "Masterpiece," "The voice we need," were some of the ways I heard it described as.

A shame the creator decided to delete it.

Hahaha! Will Schmachtenberger ever be able to recover his reputation?!

Joking and posturing as a Systems Thinker aside, it really wasn’t me. Though I’d probably agree with some of what it said.

4 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Hahaha! Will Schmachtenberger ever be able to recover his reputation?!

Joking and posturing as a Systems Thinker aside, it really wasn’t me. Though I’d probably agree with some of what it said.

Rumours have it Schmachtenberger took a bribe from China and is now actively working with the CCP to build a paperclip-maximizing AI that is overly optimized for seeking synthesis and will thus turn the whole universe into systems thinkers within hours.

28 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Rumours have it Schmachtenberger took a bribe from China and is now actively working with the CCP to build a paperclip-maximizing AI that is overly optimized for seeking synthesis and will thus turn the whole universe into systems thinkers within hours.

Gee whiz! That exponential tech is a hell of a thing! :D

It's beneath me to continue acknowledging this, but I have already defiled my integrity by affording you my attention to begin with. A more appropriate send-off would be to simply dispense a gaseous emission of bodily discharge directly at your slack-jawed open maw, but unfortunately I don't know the proper spelling to elucidate the sound of flatulence.

5 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I'm not saying you're right-wing. I'm saying your mind has authoritarian tendencies when it comes to ideology.

Simply opposing bigotry (without making an policy based prescriptions that would align with authoritarianism) is enough for you to call me authoritarian. This is juvenile, and doesn't warrant any further discussion.

It's actually emotionally compromised, because you're devaluing everything that Oeaohoo has said, just because of his infraction of not supporting modern progressive causes / being slightly homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, racist, etc.

Politics is inherently polarizing, so you, being an epic le reddit atheist debate lord, are sheepishly hiding behind this fact to insist anyone you disagree with is overly emotional. This is pathetically weak, you could say this about anybody discussing politics, and it would never fail to be stupid, especially considering the community you're debating within. People practice zen here. Of course it's possible to hold a position without being emotionally compromised. 

Such an humbling swing and a miss with that one, but carry on my dude. Your best card will always be the "umad bro?" meme from 2011.

If you still identity as left-wing, you aren't left-wing enough.

Oooof, did you forget that I was simply borrowing "left-wing" directly from your terminology? Yikes, bro. Now this is just getting sad.

3 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

It's beneath me to continue acknowledging this, but I have already defiled my integrity by affording you my attention to begin with. A more appropriate send-off would be to simply dispense a gaseous emission of bodily discharge directly at your slack-jawed open maw, but unfortunately I don't know the proper spelling to elucidate the sound of flatulence.

You have some strange fetishes. Will you be wearing a bunny costume?

Simply opposing bigotry (without making an policy based prescriptions that would align with authoritarianism) is enough for you to call me authoritarian.

Yes, perhaps you don't understand the deeper point being made.

Politics is inherently polarizing, so you, being an epic le reddit atheist debate lord, are sheepishly hiding behind this fact to insist anyone you disagree with is overly emotional. This is pathetically weak, you could say this about anybody discussing politics, and it would never fail to be stupid, especially considering the community you're debating within. People practice zen here. Of course it's possible to hold a position without being emotionally compromised. 

It's more likely that you have emotional investment in this topic since you spend so much time and effort on it. People don't usually care about these causes and use language like you do emotionlessly.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Yes, perhaps you don't understand the deeper point being made.

Such a bitchmade cop-out. 

AtheisticNonduality: Ohh see, you said a swear word, I knew you were mad!

17 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Such a bitchmade cop-out. 

There is absolutely no prescription or utility that could come from a string of purely instinctive and mindless insults against perceived homophobes/transphobes and tolerators of perceived homophobes/transphobes.

But whether or not you actually prescriptively advocate for authoritarianism or statism or fascism or whatever, I'm saying your mind is rigid and ideological. You have emotional attachments to your ideas and the way you argue, even though they don't work and aren't the highest perspective. So for now you are stuck in the "mean Green meme".

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

19 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Disgusting…

15 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You have some strange fetishes. Will you be wearing a bunny costume?

@AtheisticNonduality I am reminded of those images your friend generated with AI of “a Satanic circle of bunny rabbits.”

C8243326-C297-4308-A8A0-CE37187DB559.jpeg

B9C76F7F-B1DD-47F6-9A26-01ADEE52DD64.jpeg

37 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Bro, your tone is the pinnacle of flatulence ?

16 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

I am reminded of those images your friend generated with AI of “a Satanic circle of bunny rabbits.”

C8243326-C297-4308-A8A0-CE37187DB559.jpeg

B9C76F7F-B1DD-47F6-9A26-01ADEE52DD64.jpeg

Ah, the Burzum album cover rip offs.

51 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Disgusting…

You catch on quickly, did you think the imagery being painted was supposed to be flattering?

You and @AtheisticNonduality need to get a room. Two butt-buddies, the trusty allies of knuckle-dragging prejudice, bolstering one another so flagrantly you may as well be fellating one another.

40 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Bro, your tone is the pinnacle of flatulence ?

Some very selective criticism. Perhaps open you eyes to the manic bigotry I'm responding to. But then again, you watch Destiny, so your biases are blatantly apparent.