NoSelfSelf

Netflix show that teaches you game!

30 posts in this topic

@Ulax There must be coupled with real life action 100% 

Do 10 approches and then see if you are having attitudes and mindsets like that character then you are good to go..

If you care about so called rejection if she affects you by her "beauty" then you dont have foundation that is displayed...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

She’s super witty so thats a helpful quality but the darkness she has would make most girls run for the hills. Unless they were goth or emo. 

17 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

if she affects you by her "beauty" then you dont have foundation that is displayed...

I never understood this. If you aren’t moved by her then what’s the point? They say it greatly helps with attracting women if you can get to a place where you no longer want or need them, but where’s the enjoyment of having one at that point? Imagine intensely desiring an awesome toy as a kid but not being able to have it because you couldn’t afford it or take proper care of it. By the time you’re old enough to get it and care for it, you’ve outgrown the desire so what’s the point? The most enjoyment sex can possibly give you is if you crave it deeply, you’re shocked and awed by the beauty of your target AND you score. No?

@Emotionalmosquitoexplain darkness

Because masculine man influence women, while males are influenced by the woman...in the show shes self suffiecient she doesnt need anyone same here you dont need her but want her to be part of your path, that you made for yourself(you choose whats her role on your path)but here you want her to fullfill the psychological needs that she wants from a man its backwards...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

If you want a show that teaches you game, watch Californication.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Watched it backed in the day could give it a rewatch!...and what i noticed all advice is assuming that you already having foundation for game,so its always a process of faking it till you make it, not really geniunly growing but taking on concepts and techniques on top of bad foundation where you end up being good at manipulating who you are in context of women and its not coming from a core of who we are.Then you can aquire sex but you really havent changed into something from the inside that much.(just my observation)...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

so its always a process of faking it till you make it, not really geniunly growing but taking on concepts and techniques

But that is how all genuine learning works. There is a lot of trial and error and clumsiness. That doesn't mean learning isn't happening.

If you are doing serious game your inner game will change a lot.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura That's my concerne learning is what we are doing and it's not really hitting on a level of who we are, its not changing us on a deeper level.Cant reach game with just doing stuff also.
Its a great well developed looking scoffolding, over a rotten foundation of a house ,in the show i see shes operating from that deeper level but i dont know how to reach it yet fully.
Mybe im self decieved in some way but im not convinced that doing is the answer(just a part of it) i have a hunch its something deeper...at the end of the day woman are attracted to the I am of me(who i am on deeper level,btw im not doing this for women to like me or something) reaching that place is my aim if this all make any sense...and you can say my personality that wants to know the exact truth on deeper level is on my way...

Edit:thats why doing lets say changing looks that is everyone obssesed with doesnt change anything

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@Twentyfirst ill check it out thanks,im sure then he has the foundation from wednesday or hes tricking...

It's you.

Now fight.

Uhh what? This show teaches nothing about game.

This is a teenage girl focused on solving a monster mystery and who is, despite her best efforts, forced into social situations she supposedly doesn't care about, although I guess she does end up caring?

I'd argue they wrote her as aroace but couldn't dare have their protagonist be any kind of queer so had her involved with the coffee shop dude.

@Emrie Since you know what game is please teach me im open minded.

It's you.

Now fight.