no_name

Forum moderated to protect males

27 posts in this topic

I think sometimes It is more of the female drama making  genes that needs moderating

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

and women are often better at going about it.

I find it difficult to believe one gender is naturally better at healing mental health problems than the other.

1 hour ago, no_name said:

This forum is 90% male dominated 

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

It’s easy to overtone a 10% minority

Look at it like this: This community is founded on spirituality and self help. These things are most attractive to those who are suffering. If nine out of ten of the traffic here is men. Doesn’t that at least to some degree give a hint as to who is being treated more unfairly in the world?

One day you will see the "unreal" for what it is and not get dragged into it as much or at all. Don't get too distracted by the unreal, focus on the real, would be my suggestion with things in the relative domain.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@no_name my suggestion is that you leave the forum. You won't find peace here. They will keep attacking you until you don't leave and the guys on this forum will succeed in attacking you, because they are too many and you're the lonewolf. Even female mods won't support you. 

In fact your posts will be reported by all the men here and you'll be receiving warning points and bans instead. 

They will make you look like the problem and there is ton of victim blaming, victim shaming and gaslighting on the forum and you'll be subjected to that. Emerald left the forum. 2 female mods left, Etherial Cat rarely comes here. 

The forum is only cozy for women when they don't complain about the men and silently suffer and tolerate all the suffering. 

Then they will ask you why you are not leaving the forum if you're so frustrated instead fixing the attitude of those misogynistic male users.. They will gradually build pressure on you to leave. Then they will use tactics to silence you or make you leave. 

It's only good for those women who don't challenge these men. Even the women here won't support you because they want to appear like angels and gain the validation of these men. 

So you have it. You'll like a lone sufferer and as victim blaming is so natural on this forum, they will put all the blame squarely on you.

My recommendation is that you leave the forum or risk getting banned, harassed, trolled, or get warnings points because biased men will constantly report you. 

It's just the general culture of this forum that if any woman stands up, immediately she is made to look like the enemy and then harassed until she gets fed up and leaves. 

And it's always the same toxic male users every time 

Goodluck, there's no point in fighting here. Invest your energy elsewhere. This place will never change and if it does, it won't be for the better.

The real problem is that Leo doesn't heavily moderate those male users he is kinda scared and doesn't want to waste his time and energy so he lets those male users stay on the forum but let's the women leave. Only a strong woman will survive this forum in the middle of all the harassing. 

So basically the problem is a top down problem and it starts with Leo because he doesn't want to take real action. He just doesn't care about it, it doesn't matter so much to him and his business as most of his audience is anyways male so it doesn't matter to Leo even if he loses female audience, they are not a big part of his business anyway, that's why he doesn't take this problem seriously.. That's the forum politics for you. This place is rotten because of this politics and it will continue to rot. 

Peace Out. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Every gender has it's perks and challanges.

This forum is about personal development.

While this post was directed at men feeling treated unfairly by society, I see the overall theme of it can be universally applied to every gender that exists or will exist.