The Universe

Is Hinduism More Reliable For Enlightement Than Buddhism ?

52 posts in this topic

So hello, my real "name" is Samuel and i'm currently working on both Buddhist practices and Hindu practices (notably to activate the Third Eye and cultivate the chakras, i'm not into divinities for the moment) and i was asking myself :

Do Third Eye meditation can help to get to enlightement by cultivating self-love and Letting Go + seing entities and Angels and all that jazz 

Or 

Do Buddhist meditation and really all the over kind of meditation (Vipassana, Letting the thoughts flow...) are more reliable

Thank you for answering that question. :)

Edited by The Universe

You say its for enlightenment. Are you sure you know what that is? Or are you just looking for mystical experiences? 

Enlightenment is about truth. Skip all the new age stuff. Self-verification is where its at. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

@Martin123it's just that mystical experience are not what you currently see in the material reality so i was just asking if those experiences as Any kind of relation to the path of enlightement because it detached you from the material reality...Maybe a bit too much i guess...

But what you say is real tho the two practices are good to getting to that goal but do mystical experiences have something to do with the path to enlightement ? :/

That was actually my question :).

@Trond Actually i know that Bhakti Yoga can guide my through it but i'm kinda' confused with all the stuff i learn, because i do follow the path of enlightement but not with the third eye practices and my real question was :

Do mystical experiences have something to DO with the understanding of this realm ? :)

Edited by The Universe

@The Universe No experience is non-mystical. There is no material reality. NONE. A cup on a table is divine, just as much as the aztec goddess you see when you trip on shrooms.
There is no "out there" to reach.
There is no experience to gain.
There is only clarity vs. non-clarity. There is awakening vs. being asleep. There is seperation, and oneness. There is love and there is fear.
You have a choice to which of these poles you wanna shift yourself. Or rather out of.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 Thank you for your answer :). What you say is truthful even if i'll say that negative vs positive don't have to fight rather than to dance :). ( However i do not take shrooms i'm just a 16years old Guy who happens to open he's third eye while studying spirituality :) ;). Chill out dude :). )

I never followed any religion or any particular practices, and it's working pretty well.

Not that any specific practices can't be helpful, there is certainly some that you prefer, which are easier for you,

BUT you don't need one in particular, and you certainly don't need to follow or to be part of a certain group of people, this is all a trap.

You don't need any of this, you only need to look what's true in your direct experience.

You are not the body, not the brain, not the thoughts,

So what are you ?

DON'T THINK about it, LOOK

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Yeah all of those doctrine are part of the "Ego Land" and nothings really mater if i look at it. Guess i'll have to loose the illusions first ! Thank you for this answer. :)

Edited by The Universe

It is just very easy to get lost in it when you just start, which is paradoxical, since almost no one start on its own.

It can be helpful to meet people who knows about this stuff, but if you have to know someone like that, talk to a master and ask him who are conscious enough to know about what they are talking, otherwise you'll get pulled into fairy land by some of the students.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin And...the problem is that i kinda' fell in spirituality by myself and my Guru is...Internet and you know...It's kinda' hard to find a REAL spiritual master in the western world, which is mainely why i'm on this Forum :) ;).      

Edited by The Universe

@Shin but of course when you are on those sites you got to filter all the bullshit which is hard sometimes ;)

Edited by The Universe

@John Flores no this was actually informative and useful. ( Now i know why i'm on those two paths and what are they function from one to the other ). I'll keep it on my track.

Thank you for this reply. :)

@The Universe You're just a little new. Congrats on your pursuit.

If you want to feel awesome, excercise daily.

If you want mental peace, meditate daily.

If you want enlightenment, learn quantum physics daily.

Above all else - don't give a fuck what anyone thinks from here on out.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Wormon Blatburmso all paths are good if they are well chosen without being attached to it BUT with the right amount of spiritual devotion to those practices

Thank you for your reply ;) :).

@Nahm Thank you Nahm ;). I hope you to find IT too one day :)

Edited by The Universe

The realization that you are God or the so called "enlightement" experience ( even if I might be sure that you already found it and in this case : Gg you Beat the game :):P )