StarStruck

Only older women are interested in me

32 posts in this topic

Like 30-40 While I’m interested in 20-25. What does this say about me? I want the most fertile and sexy women I can get while I’m semi young. I don’t want women that age.

Older women come to me like bees come to honey. And unfortunately younger women don’t . I have to chase younger girls which is normal. Young girls have options so they don’t have to chase but still most of the time I approach and it doesn’t work out. I don’t really get what the problem is. It is getting on my nerves since I’m around 30 myself. 

To me women above 30 are not attractive at all. It is just a matter of taste and there are some exceptions but most of the time sorry but no sorry. Cougars are not my thing  

I guess younger women have more choice and are pickier? Or my vibe is too reaching? Or my game sucks. It is really hard to say.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Like 30-40 While I’m interested in 20-25. What does this say about me? I want the most fertile and sexy women I can get while I’m semi young. I don’t want women that age.

Older women come to me like bees come to honey. And unfortunately younger women don’t . I have to chase younger girls which is normal. Young girls have options so they don’t have to chase but still most of the time I approach and it doesn’t work out. I don’t really get what the problem is. It is getting on my nerves since I’m around 30 myself. 

To me women above 30 are not attractive at all. It is just a matter of taste and there are some exceptions but most of the time sorry but no sorry. Cougars are not my thing  

I guess younger women have more choice and are pickier? Or my vibe is too reaching? Or my game sucks. It is really hard to say.  

I think you just look really old and that’s why women who are 40-50 think you are their age.

Younger women probably think you could be their father and don’t find you attractive.

You can share your pic here and I’ll honestly tell you if you’re just too ugly.

Also, where do you work? What is your education level? If you’re working minimum wage and don’t have at least a masters degree young women probably wouldn’t bother dating you - they can date a lot hotter guy who still has a whole future ahead of him (or at least still some hope for a good future) not a deadbeat loser who is already written out of any chances of success. 

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Also, OF COURSE women your own age are not attractive to you, they have STANDARDS and they can eventually see what a sick piece of shit you are, sorry but not sorry. 

You're attracted to someone whom you can abuse, treat like an object and who won't complain about it. 

Edited by no_name

5 minutes ago, John Paul said:

My best guess is you’re acting different toward those age groups.

No, I truly think it’s his looks and lack of success. I remember when I was younger, looks was very important to me, and so it was for most of my friends. 

As women age, men’s looks become less and less important.

Edited by no_name

In my mid 20's and I still would think many times before I date a 30 years old guy because I'm genuinely afraid.  Men don't have to but I noticed that men over 30 (in some cases even earlier) tend to neglect themselves more (hygiene stuff like skin, their body appearance, health, scent, teeth, mental health) and usually their opinions about women are more fixated with more misogyny compared to younger men. 

Let Love In

7 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

In my mid 20's and I still would think many times before I date a 30 years old guy because I'm genuinely afraid.  Men don't have to but I noticed that men over 30 (in some cases even earlier) tend to neglect themselves more (hygiene stuff like skin, their body appearance, health, scent, teeth, mental health) and usually their opinions about women are more fixated with more misogyny compared to younger men. 

They want that rock-hard, progressive dick 

5 minutes ago, John Paul said:

They want that rock-hard, progressive dick 

They want someone who is not a looser and creep. Especially if they come from healthy families.

There are always young women from orphanages, or who were raped in childhood, experienced severe physical abuse, or come from alcoholic/drug addict families who would probably have a bit of a bad judgment of character and therefore still fall for a charm of a deadbeat 30 year old misogynistic  looser. 

31 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@no_name Lack of success PERHAPS. Looks absolutely not.

There's next to zero consensus on what women find physically attractive. It's all just feeling based. In men's case, the consensus is very clear, and objective. That's why woman telling me I look ugly, or good looking, means absolutely nothing to me. Because some other chick who looks the same as her, can find me the opposite. It's all subjective BS

I’ve been an early 20s girl and I think I can speak from experience - looks matter a lot to young girls. Girls at that age care about their friends opinion a lot and their social status. I was severely embarrassed by my then 30 year old boyfriend because he was a bit overweight. 

Again, all what I am saying is that very young women care about men’s looks more than older women.

Also many men when they hit their 30s tend to look very old and unkept. Many of them don’t wear sun protection all their life so they really wrinkle up fast. I’ve even seen my 24 year old male coworker having a huge wrinkle across his forehead. They get huge pores and blackheads, etc.

Attractive man is an attractive man, it’s pretty objective.

Although there are some other scenarios why a young girl would consider an ugly/objectively unattractive older man for dating:

• He is rich/famous (again that status with friends thing)
  • She comes from abusive family and wants support/doesn’t have any support circle/friends 
  • She wants attention (again due to lack of attention in childhood) and she feels “special” when an older man approaches her, especially when he throws in a few “you’re so smart for your age” or “you’re different from other women your age”. Her ego gets stroked when an older and, how she thinks, “wiser” man picks her for dating - in her head “she must truly be special ?” (since she is a kid and doesn’t have experience to understand men would fuck anything)
  • She comes from a third world/underdeveloped country or her family has that mentality where she’s constantly being told “young men are very immature in their 20s”, “men never grow up”, “women are always more mature then men”, etc. This kind of mentality is also hurting young men a lot btw. Women also are idiots in their 20s.
Edited by no_name

@StarStruck Ofcourse your game sucks im not trying to put you down,age, looks,money doesnt matter its surface level bs that is looked when there is no depth to guys(because game is reallly tough to learn and built),only surface level people get impressed by surface level things..you put younger on a pedestal and you change yourself for them(thats a sign of weak game)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Lol. Not really

What you've described, is just basic hygiene, basic self care and basic style, not being fat, etc.

These men, 90% + of women will find physically attractive. No women will ever call them ugly. 

That is what objectively attractive is.

9E1B77BA-078B-4CC6-AD62-B3B6C93F232E.jpeg

A8290B47-1F3F-43FF-AF55-BA8CFB53F414.jpeg

75C74FD6-6DFD-4274-9C6A-AF626FE14B01.jpeg

Edited by no_name

@no_name

Haha those guys cant control their women and keep them this is funny

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@no_name

Haha those guys cant control their women and keep them this is funny

Maybe one day they will visit your work at McDonalds drive through, and maybe then you could try and give them your tips on how to “control women”

@no_name Nah they are too bigheaded for that, thats why they didnt ever hire a dating coach to learn from the masters of the game...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@no_name Nah they are too bigheaded for that, thats why they didnt ever hire a dating coach to learn from the masters of the game...

Then there wouldn’t be any dating coaches left for you ?.

While you’re at it, you can also hire a coach to teach you how to cross the road and tie your shoes - I know people like you probably need clear cut instructions for these things as well ?. Also, I hear wiping your ass can be a challenge to figure out on your own..

@no_name theres something wrong with you, so ill leave you be im not taking you serious anymore something happened to you and im sorry on behalf of that..

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, no_name said:

These men, 90% + of women will find physically attractive. No women will ever call them ugly. 

That is what objectively attractive is.

9E1B77BA-078B-4CC6-AD62-B3B6C93F232E.jpeg

A8290B47-1F3F-43FF-AF55-BA8CFB53F414.jpeg

75C74FD6-6DFD-4274-9C6A-AF626FE14B01.jpeg

I look like the first guy but a little younger. People tell me I’m late 20’ies most of the time. Sometimes even younger. 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Ofcourse your game sucks im not trying to put you down,age, looks,money doesnt matter its surface level bs that is looked when there is no depth to guys(because game is reallly tough to learn and built),only surface level people get impressed by surface level things..you put younger on a pedestal and you change yourself for them(thats a sign of weak game)

How do I change myself for girls? 

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@no_name theres something wrong with you, so ill leave you be im not taking you serious anymore something happened to you and im sorry on behalf of that..

I think she is a clone account by Preety. She has tons a clone accounts here. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck I dont know but mindset is what impacts you,you said that you dont find older women attractive that mindset put you to behave certen way you saying younger are hot put you automatically in behaviour before approach or talking to them...

It's you.

Now fight.

I don't know if it's completely true, but some people suggest that older women, unlike the younger ones, are more mature and tend to be looking for stability over charisma. So with that in mind, it's probably a charisma problem. If you had more charisma, you would attract younger girls.

But there's also the desperation factor. The older a woman gets while still single, the more desperate she becomes, so that she will not have high standards anymore and basically anyone will work. That is a known fact and it makes perfect sense when you think about it, but you will be called misogynistic if you say it out loud.

There's also the social circle factor. For a cougar, locking down a stable younger man is like the holy grail in dating. She will have validation that she's still hot and "got it", her family will think she's socially valuable, and her female friends will be jealous.

I once dated an older woman (33-34), I was naïve and thought she liked me and that it was all natural and authentic. I used to have a certain amount of social status so that's what she was after for the most part. Later I realized she was both desperate and manipulating me mainly for social show off => Quickly into the dumpster.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't know if it's completely true, but some people suggest that older women, unlike the younger ones, are more mature and tend to be looking for stability over charisma. So with that in mind, it's probably a charisma problem. If you had more charisma, you would attract younger girls.

But there's also the desperation factor. The older a woman gets while still single, the more desperate she becomes, so that she will not have high standards anymore and basically anyone will work. That is a known fact and it makes perfect sense when you think about it, but you will be called misogynistic if you say it out loud.

There's also the social circle factor. For a cougar, locking down a stable younger man is like the holy grail in dating. She will have validation that she's still hot and "got it", her family will think she's socially valuable, and her female friends will be jealous.

I once dated an older woman (33-34), I was naïve and thought she liked me and that it was all natural and authentic. I used to have a certain amount of social status so that's what she was after for the most part. Later I realized she was both desperate and manipulating me mainly for social show off => Quickly into the dumpster.

I'm able to hook the hottest girls but they unhook after they sense I don't have that A game and I'm a little self-conscious when I hook them. I think it is visible in my eyes because I can notice that it is offputting when I become self-conscious.

I'm working on confidence for couple of weeks now. It is difficult to develop because confidence is an effect, not a cause. The cause of confidence is being competent. And it is just not my game that needs honing (Which is the easiest part to fix) but also my self-image which is difficult to fix.

It is also not helping that I'm a little depressive. Such negativity does rediate off of me. It is hard to hide a depressive mood. But girls don't really care about that if you have charisma/confidence. I think you hit the nail on its head. If you are a confident guy you can get away with aaa lot.

In Tate we trust