Average Investor

Subconscious Mind Reprogramming

11 posts in this topic

Any suggestions for the best Subconscious mind reprogramming?

I am checking out some books on the book list and probably going to pick up a course from Joseph Rodrigues on it soon. 

In what category its on a booklist?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf There is books on it that cover that topic. One in the success section and law of attraction is pretty similar. 

@Recursoinominado He said he cancelled all of his courses outside of the alien one. 

Edited by Average Investor

@Average Investor got it thanks!

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I am reading the success one right now and it is pretty solid. I have done some of the law of attraction books and I am going to dip back into that soon. There is some good stuff in the life purpose course around doing this stuff as well.

@Average Investori started reading that one stopped for some reason i need some reinvention on that part but first i contemplate for myself then read a book so it doesnt influence me without my original thinking...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf That makes sense. It is a slippery concept. I know for a fact that I am much better about how I perceive myself and what is possible. There is more to it though, than just thinking postive. 

I think there is for sure some good stuff with visualizing too. I still find it hard for myself with a good amount of negative things recently. It seems like there is a lot of change, until there is negative things that challenge me. I do notice that I recover a lot faster from misfortune too now. 

5 hours ago, Average Investor said:

Any suggestions for the best Subconscious mind reprogramming?

Meditation.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Go watch leo's visualization video and read the book of this guy which was written in the thirties, I believe it was think smart and grow rich. Oh leo's vid about affirmations. These are the basics.

On 26-11-2022 at 7:48 PM, Average Investor said:

@NoSelfSelf There is books on it that cover that topic. One in the success section and law of attraction is pretty similar. 

@Recursoinominado He said he cancelled all of his courses outside of the alien one. 

He canceled the book too?

In Tate we trust