Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manusia

Paranormal experience, sensing energy, human para ability.

10 posts in this topic

Why I wrote this?

1. Sharing my own experience, just sharing.

2. Making them in text, giving text and explanation about this paranormal thing help me to make the paranormal experience more on solid, so the sensation is not molding, change or move.

3. Maybe some of you folks have same experience and have a guide to me on what happen.

Problem in sharing paranormal experience:

How to explain some experience is very difficult in language because it is very experience based. Sharing on practical level oftentimes doesn't help at all.

I think one is better explaining this paranormal thing as one grow older because this paranormal I found is very philosopical and the quality of information on this subject related to maturity. Attempt to share the paranormal when one have very little experience in life caused on very distorted look on the paranormal, it very easily misunderstood.

A reference of my paranormal experience:

Terence Hines in his book Pseudoscience and the Paranormal (2003) wrote:

The paranormal can best be thought of as a subset of pseudoscience. What sets the paranormal apart from other pseudosciences is a reliance on explanations for alleged phenomena that are well outside the bounds of established science. Thus, paranormal phenomena include extrasensory perception (ESP), telekinesis, ghosts, poltergeists, life after death, reincarnation, faith healing, human auras, and so forth. The explanations for these allied phenomena are phrased in vague terms of "psychic forces", "human energy fields", and so on. This is in contrast to many pseudoscientific explanations for other nonparanormal phenomena, which, although very bad science, are still couched in acceptable scientific terms.

My actual experience:

1. Sensing: I can sense very clearly energy.

I cannot see the energy, some folks can see the colour of aura or something like that. I just sense it. I love the word 'smell' for energy, I can smell people energy, corporation, organization, country, a phone, motorcycle, spiritual practice and human collective energy.

Smell defined how the the subject will react to external stimulus, quality, durability and the systems they are in. I oftentimes predict the future like timetraveller but in pseudoscience.

2. My body is very sensitive to energy.

When I placed to some place that have different energy or not match (I dont know what it is actually why that happen). I can have very weird sensation like some crawling sensation under the skin, geometrical shit happen on my min and every geometrical have subtle meaning (beautiful but, oh goddamn why there is a random pattern that stuck in my yead.. I can't sleep with those pattern, I wonder why there is no geometic girl), alien like pattern thinking (psychedelic alike on sober).

Some energy can affect my whole system of thinking until the energy inside my body is getting 'cleared'. When its not got cleared/ energy stuck I can have difficult on concetration/ focus splitting and weird sensation on my head (please get out, I need to work). The reason is still a question.

3. I can copy paste someone ability.

It happen naturally. When I see my ex can read people, I just see the way she talk and keep focusing on it. After some time I can use her ability and enhance it for myself with my own style.

4. I can see people ability. (para ability)

When I grow older I see more clearly that people have different ability. I can tell when people have good ability on leadership, have good big talk (hollow) but can hypnotize people, I smell alien like ability inside some people head (like Leo haha). 

In short, ability is feature on the soul. You know how hero have ability in every MOBA/MMO game? I see its the same here, there is huge variety and quality. 

I see people can develop some weird ability, it can be very deadly and effective for survival. And the others is can be very gentle and nurturing.

I have some category on the ability based the quality:

S+ (alien like, not human), S (wisdom based on humanity), A (clever for survival), B (not really interesting).

S+ Alien quality have very different meaning system of things, they work as they want without any good and bad. But still they have purpose of the ability. 

S Wisdom based on humanity have more feminine essence in it but incorporate the purpose of humanity to become more whole, empowerment of all in subtle or very direct manner.

A Survival ability that one acquired can be very masculine and seems as harsh. It have pure masculine essence. No good and bad. I see them like a sharp equipment of the soul, very black. People that have this abilitiy and have purpose can be very sucessful in pursuing their goal.

I don't want to talk about it because there is no much to learn from the essence of B series. Generally the lower the category the less wisdom it have.

5. Seeing how mature of one soul is.

There is a difference between smart people and mature people. Even when one is called mature from a society standard, there is a distinction between mature as a soul and as a person. In this forum I see a some of those, from the typing or from their picture profile. (hide yours from me :p)

Mature people can see things intercontextually, its corellated by inner character. Character of the soul I say. 

People can be placed in very bad situational enviroment, real character will shine there. The eye of mature soul cannot be faked. It is there wherever they are, whatever their belief is.

A soul become clear when one truly accept who they are, how they truly think and do.

After the acceptance of the self, the soul can continue to grow and getting more EXP.
How the soul can learn without the acceptance of the fullest being? When the soul is not fully accepted, the learning process become more difficult. I see desire to fit in is a big mistake because it is fake. Belief have little to do with soul growth. Because every belief that one choose is correlated with their own soul experience. Big soul naturally will leaning to belief that match their own soul.

"The plant leaning to the sun, is natural. "

6. How things affect the way I see.

Belief, trauma, knowledge and all sort of fear can affect the way I see.

How this paranormal things works:

• I won't explore this paranormal psychic things furthermore, its very wild, unstable and can make my mouth little bit smiling but in insane way if I try to activate some sensation that I even don't understand what it is.
  • I think I need a guide to make myself understand this things better in safe way. I don't want to use it too much, what I can see sometimes is very crazy and have nothing to do with survival, I think because it is pure. But for now this all enough, making money will be more beneficial for now :D
  • I found that some of things just learned without I need to learn it consciously, in some case I just aware the ability is sit there the whole time but I don't have the pointer and someone to say what it is and what it is function. So what can we call it? Paranormal awakening? hahaha.
  • I cannot be forced to see things. When it getting forced too much by ego or especially external need to see something they can have advantage of. Forcing this lead to distortion of the truth, or maybe I just rarely excercise this for other people advantage, and btw... why I need to be seen as weirdo thoo haha.
  • Using it more meaning learning it more. I think my adolescent mentality is not ready for the next thing of the development.
  • Some of my own paranormal things I feel like still undercover.

How I see this paranormal things in my life for NOW:

Actually, I don't want to see this experience as paranormal things. I WANT TO see this as mental illnes or something in psychology field but I found they did'nt have good answer to, at least for now. Treating this experience with metal illness lens just make things worse. I feel with those lens I ignore a lot of the experience with the narrow lens. I feel I need to have my own lens to see this things. Saying it is paranormal seems give the experience more mystery and my own making sense is getting depth, rather than simplification. 

How I describe my paranormal experience:

1) The awareness of the raw smells of things.

Smell = pure energy.

What is pure energy? 

Analogy:

You put your hands behind you, you don't see them right? but can you feel your hand? you feel the energy.

When I see something most people cannot see, I feel the energy like you feel your own hand.

2) The one soul feature that most people don't have.

History:

Family:

My grandpa is caretaker of an Old Mountain in Java. He often becoma a leader in some sort of spirit worship ritual things, I see the purpose is good.. for the good fortune in the village. Villager often come to see my grandpa for healing and a guide.
Some people say my grandpa is not usual person, he have a gift and some say the gift is go down to me.
But when I trying to talk about what I see with him, he didnt get it ?

Elementary School:

I am naturally inclined in the paranormal area, I see this as bad thing mostly.

I got very different thought pattern than most people: knowing the answer but don't know why or what to answer, I have more mature thinking fetish (not embodied thinking)- so when I was child it was very stupid because I focus on searching some kind of whole thinking not survival. I cannot think straightly, I cannot do basic thinking when I was child. It was very difficult because anything that I think have abstract energy on there and take my focus away.

Junior High School - Senior High School :

I think this paranormal thing have something to do with mental health. I always thinking that way and I got no answer.

University:

I have trauma things that I don't aware of on that time. I think that is very highly related before. I found that it had nothing to do with trauma. Trauma is different subject. But does trauma affect the paranormal experience? Yes. It distort it to survive the trauma things. In Uni I mostly healed from my trauma and the paranormal things still happening.

In Uni I meet some people that have paranormal stuff:

One person say to me that something special laid behind my hand, they can see some pattern in my hand but I can't see it even with my magnifying glass.

Another person say that I am is like some kind of a god choosen one, I don't explore his idea. I getting turned off by the way he talk first and shut it up.

-THREAD UNFINISHED, will be a continuation and editing tomorrow-

My english is not perfect, but god will love it anyway. 

If you don't understand what I was talking about, take this things as a joke :-p

Edited by Manusia

How would you describe your own energy?@Manusia

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Really interesting post

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I have only I would say fairly mild psychic abilities, but I can share some things I have heard from teachers and scriptural knowledge related to how to relate to these experiences and such.

So, as far as I've understood, all sorts of psychic abilities are related to a general level of our awareness and insight. It is known that through spiritual practice one can gain the ability to have psychic powers, but it is not desirable to be attached to these powers. All kinds of abilities may naturally occur to us, and that is okay, we can let it happen. 

Therefore, "trying" to do psychic things is not something I recommend. It's healthier for us to just be generally meditative.

And just as a personal opinion, I don't think it's important to map out all kinds of psychic abilities, although for practical reasons it can be good to know a few of them, so that if we experience them we don't think we're going crazy. Things like empathy or ability to tell the future are common, but also others such as ability for strenght, better hearing or levitation exist.

Many people can feel their energy if they practice 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, YaNanNallari said:

so that if we experience them we don't think we're going crazy.

This is like 40% of the reason why humans don't experience these things normally.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

11 hours ago, Tahuti said:

This stuff requires hours of concentration and feedback-loops like (Eeg, Psi wheels, etc). It is not overnight.

I find that humans can do anything form of magick successfully, if they try hard enough.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 06/12/2022 at 3:40 AM, YaNanNallari said:

And just as a personal opinion, I don't think it's important to map out all kinds of psychic abilities,

Its very important. Without want to know its like doing everyday task but you feeling something really off. Turn out, you realized you have 1 more hand behind your back slapping everywhere you go. And its hurting you.