Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncover

Productive Things To Do On The Internet?

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

I would like to ask you what is the best way to use the internet/computer? I mean, the internet is a huge time and resources consumer. Social media and gaming got me rooted on the computer all day long.  But are there some ways that the internet/computer can help me improve myself in any way? To stop wasting valuable time as I'm doing now, and use the computer in a more advantageous way? I just love to sit and do stuff on the computer, regardless of what it is. If only I could find some use of it, other that entertainment, that will be great. Any suggestions for me? (I'm a 21yrs old student) Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

Watch personal development videos and listen to podcasts. Even better is reading more physical books. That can be a great substutute for the mindless entertaining stuff you watch online. BUT remember that personal development material without any implementation leads nowhere. You want to take action based on the theory and taking action means less cat videos to watch ;) You do not need that unproductive hour spent online -- spend that time growing your consciousness through meditation.

Watch pd videos and read articles.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly