ChrisZoZo

The most important person to listen to in the world. (Maybe)

46 posts in this topic

We must be open to this guy being a very charismatic scammer/cult leader. if this guy is telling the truth he is probably the most important person to listen to on planet earth. I watched him carefully to see any signs of bullshit I found none. I follow Leo’s teachings to the best I can in terms of radical open mindedness. But still I could be wrong in thinking this guys is probably legitimate. 

Matías De Stefano claims to be in contact with his pass lives. From the Knowledge of his pass lives he learnt incredible truths about reality. (All truths can be independently right or wrong) . His truths are direct facts about the past. Also his pass life’s had access to great understanding of god’s method of operating on the universe. 

From this I guess he is the most important person to listen to in order to help are planet evolve towards the best future (merging with god or what ever). 

Other people are important to listen to also obviously. Please watch the video below and if you believe that he has  access to pass lives use what he says as so fit.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

The most important person you should be listening to is yourself.  Be careful in giving your authority away to other people.  If you do that, you become a slave.  A master is one who keeps their own authority and thinks critically to derive their own answers about reality.  No amount of listening to other people will awaken you.  That also includes myself. ;) 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@r0ckyreed how do you know I’m not a awaked already? 

Your putting words in my mouth I am not saying give a way all of your power. 

Listening to other people is good but listening to yourself is essential. This is not a person to give all your power too. Listening to many people is not giving your power away. It is most importantly find the ones who are genuinely connected to greater knowledge and listen to them. 

Following Leos radical open  mindedness and know that are the master of your authority would lead you to want to listen to people who have greater knowledge than you.  

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

"I have to figure everything out myself and I won't listen to anybody" is just another mind game.

There's always someone out there you could learn from.

3 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

@r0ckyreed how do you know I’m not a awaked already? 

Your putting words in my mouth I am not saying give a way all of your power. 

Listening to other people is good but listening to yourself is essential. This is not a person to give all your power too. Listening to many people is not giving your power away. It is most importantly find the ones who are genuinely connected to greater knowledge and listen to them. 

Following Leos radical open  mindedness and know that are the master of your authority would lead you to want to listen to people who have greater knowledge than you.  

Don't take what I wrote too personally. No words were put in your mouth.  What I stated wasn't directed at you.  It was a general statement to not give authority to others and to think for yourself.  It is good to listen to people who are high quality so I give you that.  Sometimes though, silence is good too.  It is all relative.  However, I think it is much wiser to spend your time contemplating as opposed to reading or listening to others.  For every hour you spend reading or listening to others, you need to be contemplating 1.5 - 2 hours is my rule of mind.  

I have no idea what the hell awakening is anymore, so I have no idea if you are awake, but I highly doubt it.  If you think you are awake, how do you really know? Nobody is immune to self-deception. See my post on Awakening is a Dream for more on that.  

In terms of open-mindedness, there reaches a point where open-mindedness and closed-mindedness come full circle.  You don't want to open your mind up to nonsense.  There comes a point where open-mindedness becomes toxic. You eventually have to close your mind off to all nonsense, falsehood, and fantasy and just focus on what is true, but to get to that stage requires high degrees of open-mindedness because distinguishing between truth and falsehood is filled with many tricks and traps.  

All the best,

Rocky :) 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Don't take what I wrote too personally.

I don’t, text has no vibe behind it if I was talking in person you would see lol. 

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

In terms of open-mindedness, there reaches a point where open-mindedness and closed-mindedness come full circle.  You don't want to open your mind up to nonsense.  There comes a point where open-mindedness becomes toxic.

This is all wrong. You don’t know what is nonsense if you’re not open minded. Because you don’t know the thing that you label has a nonsense. Do you think the mainstream thinking is not bad. The mainstream thinking is literally insanity. If you’re open mindedness lead to toxicity this is just a stage of process of thinking. You’re open minded to how it’s become toxic and then you fix the toxicity. 

@r0ckyreed well said ??

Edit:teachers,mentors are only ones who help elevate your level of thinking and help you see it for yourself

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Bullshit detector is lighting up for this one

1 minute ago, Edvardas said:

It's lighting up for whole forum not just this topic.

Are you guys aware that the Earth dying and all people are dying as a very real possibility. Do you guys think that any point in human history The mainstream of thinking was that could a waken planet Earth. Are you guys should be aware that your lack of Open mindednesses what can kill the planet. Have either of you even watched the video and come to the conclusion that it’s nonsense or not? 

Watch Leos video series on science. It’s very obvious that you guys have not watched that and very deeply of Digest of the points of how science can get itself traped. Science falls into the same  thinking as saying “ I should not be open minded to this because it is nonsense“.  guess what science has become the most dangerous thing humans have ever invented by far. 

6 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

please elaborate on what is bullshit.

This guy is interesting, I've seen him on Gaia channel a few times, of course I cannot believe everything he says, but if what he says is true, then as you said he is an important person to listen to. Although I should say many of his believes or words have been said before many times. You don't need to believe everything people say. It doesn't mean they are necessarily lying. World is weird.

I'll listen to this podcast for sure. Thanks for sharing.

13 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

The most important person you should be listening to is yourself.  Be careful in giving your authority away to other people.  If you do that, you become a slave.  A master is one who keeps their own authority and thinks critically to derive their own answers about reality.  No amount of listening to other people will awaken you.  That also includes myself. ;) 

Totally agree.

@ChrisZoZo It takes exceptional human to get to a level to really care about planet and help it...we are putting here planets sake and most of us cant even pay bills...

Its really hurtful to care about planet before yourself and thats why planet wont be saved...only thinking and caring about planet not being developed to really help it...

You saying care about the planet is that same problem, go help planet saying others to care is deception of the mind, that wont make you focus on yourself so you can mybe help planet in 10 to 15 years...if your focus will be fruitful to elevate yourself

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@ChrisZoZo It takes exceptional human to get to a level to really care about planet and help it...we are putting here planets sake and most of us cant even pay bills...

Exceptional human? Well guess the world is gonna die then. I struggle to pay bills sometimes too doesn’t mean I can’t help people. 

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its really hurtful to care about planet before yourself and thats why planet wont be saved...only thinking and caring about planet not being developed to really help it...

100% agree although people who are for fully awake are also selfish. They are selfish by acting in love. You must become awake enough to help people. So wouldn’t it be good if there was someone who is connected to higher dimensions to tell us how to awaking faster. Well I certainly have not seen any YouTube video with that person in it. 

@ChrisZoZo You cant help people you are not in position to do that...thats deception,so you dont help yourself so you wont ever be able to help anyone...

Its so easy to go around helping others while your life is falling apart because mind likes it,keeping you off growing yourself..

It's you.

Now fight.

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You saying care about the planet is that same problem go help planet saying others to care is deception of the mind that wont make you focus on yourself so you can mybe help planet in 10 to 15 years...

I agree the normal identity mind gets corrupted to easily and it just becomes harmful. When you wake up you will not only know what to do but you actually can do it. 

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You cant help people you are not in position to do that

I do actually I help people, I help people all the time in small ways. 

I don’t teach people enlightenment because I am not on enlightened enough.

@ChrisZoZo When you wake up you wont be looking to save planet because you will see its perfect as it is..so nothing would change mind development is crucial plus awekening

It's you.

Now fight.