Galyna

Reality is Simple

26 posts in this topic

Important thing to remember is that reality appears for Itself as is, no more, no less. Take yourself = your mind out of this equation.  

Your mind puts interpretations and develops a story. This is how you arise :x.

Infinity unfolds… but we see and have access to only one side of It, because other variations are hidden from us, we truly do not know what's there, and read everything according to a lot of factors within us (situational and historical).

Today I’ve caught myself on the thought that I, for myself, is the most interesting never-ending puzzle, deep ocean with so-called “others” who unwrap this “I” as a candy. I am always new, fresh side of the Existence.  Every moment is always unfamiliar, wild, and untamed. However, we are blindfolded and cannot see this because our attention span is so brief and superficial, we cannot notice the change. Each moment offers itself as a tasty desert, some are sweet, some are tart, but even the excruciating pain has an amazing taste. So funny, I do not have a center. This is clearly seen now. 

Present moment is hard to express with dualistic terminology. Because when you look at the external objects your mind always appoints meaning. Thus, you do not have a direct experience of the objects, you are always dealing with your mind. And this mind devalues experience, thinking it has already seen it and a lot of things go to unconscious.

Enlightenment is a freedom from the mind, not from the intellect.

Identity is a projection of your mind with the description of the reality through the stencil of personality. However, the Reality itself is just a simple plane. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna life seems complex as it is simple

these terms seem relative and contextual. 

What’s your main point?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

41 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

life seems complex as it is simple

Yup, for the mind :)

42 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

these terms seem relative and contextual

Mind game, again :)

Your mind right now constructs reality using language (code + meaning). xD Notice it. Life seems complex- deconstruct every word here.

What is life? what is seems? what is complex

Now...look around yourself, right at this moment...do you see any life here, do you see any complex here?

What you will notice is your five senses, some space you are in and your thoughts. This is all there is.

My main point is that reality is utterly simple and meaningless. 

Thanks for stopping by ^_^

@Galyna Yeah, sure. 

But, it’s also complex. It’s contextual. 

Anyway, am no longer going to engage in these conversations with people because they go nowhere.

There’s a context for being, there’s a context for complex thinking. 
paradox

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

29 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Anyway, am no longer going to engage in these conversations with people because they go nowhere.

I did not mean to trigger you, I am writing for myself, to deepen my understanding, it is all mind games :) .

30 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

But, it’s also complex. It’s contextual. 

Yes, because Infinite wants to self-explore, so it expands and creates meaning. 

@Galyna Not triggered it’s just fruitless for me at this point. How many times M I going to have the same sort of miscommunication with people here? Eventually I just need to admit I’m better off spending time reading and contemplating. 

Like, it should be obvious reality is very complex if you’ve ever been in a book store or tried to learn any technical skill. Or, spent 50+ hours listening to Leo. 

Then I say to you reality is complex and you say “no, it’s just consciousness so simple”. Sure, but that’s like one aspect of your human experience. 

But, yeah I found the way you replied annoying. Reality is utterly mysterious and complicated. As it is simple… 

If you deconstruct reality to the raw experience free of meaning…. Yeah it’s pretty simple. But paradoxically that’s only a finite part of a human experience. For most of us anyway.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Galyna said:

I did not mean to trigger you, I am writing for myself, to deepen my understanding, it is all mind games :) .

Yes, because Infinite wants to self-explore, so it expands and creates meaning. 

You can't help but trigger people, triggering people is not your fault its theirs. But yes its really simple and only appears to be complex, but how it pulls off the illusion of complexity is very elaborate. But you are correct, its utterly and completely simple, with an illusion of complexity.

Those who are unable to see the simplicity its through no fault of their own, when its their time to realize it, then its their time. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Human reality is extremely complex, that we are a hive entity with millions of minds that act as processors working together. the reality of a bird is very simple, and very beautiful. that of a human is not, since we live in the mind. To survive we need others. Alone we are nothing, less than a larva. From birth we elaborate an extremely complex system of internal signals that is fed by language and whose zeros and ones are acceptance and rejection, which are life or death for us. all humans are lost is that. This is not simple, you have to be a genius to get out of there. It's in our genes, that's why this work is so difficult 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Like, it depends on your scope and lens

If reality is consciousness and truth there is no universe and nothing exists but God and Now. Simple. 

But, if you are playing the mind game of reality it’s infinite and highly complex and the meaninglessness actually adds to the complexity. 

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Breakingthewall Like, it depends on your scope and lens

If reality is consciousness and truth there is no universe and nothing exists but God and Now. Simple. 

But, if you are playing the mind game of reality it’s infinite and highly complex and the meaninglessness actually adds to the complexity. 

It's complex because we are humans and as such we have a thousand layers of attachment and fear, and we cannot remove them at will, we have to decipher an enigma for geniuses of enormous proportions, the work of a lifetime. hardly anyone succeeds, and has been trying for thousands of years.

@Breakingthewall At least, from OP's perspective perhaps, this is Truth's current back drop imagined for why it's the way it is and identifying the way it is. In some way all that is belief and... not real. So truth is simple an undifferentiated and simple Now. 

However, the human dream is very complex. So, ye

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Not triggered it’s just fruitless for me at this point.

It means you are still triggered, LOL, no offense....

How many times M I going to have the same sort of miscommunication with people here? .....

As much as you allow :)

Eventually I just need to admit I’m better off spending time reading and contemplating. 

Do you see how your mind lies to itself? Bc if you truly think (reading is better than forum) but still logged in here, you are not being honest :)

Like, it should be obvious reality is very complex if you’ve ever been in a book store or tried to learn any technical skill. Or, spent 50+ hours listening to Leo. 

Let's put it this way:

Language is complex, yes. Reality is not. Contemplate it. 

Do not fall into trap by calling a language Reality :)

Reality has nothing to do with language.

But, yeah I found the way you replied annoying. Reality is utterly mysterious and complicated. As it is simple… 

Look at my post this way. I am into a workshop with a real enlightened master. She wants us to do a practice: every day at least 1h concentrating on a candle flame. While doing so I am deconstructing meaning and language. I see how mind creates labels and goes into the maze of deception (words). I wrote about it. It triggered you because you can only see one slice of Infinity. 

You truly do not see my slice of infinity, and by default you think I am messing on forum with definitions.

Would you be my close relative and know about my life and about my practice, you'd give me totally different feedback. Please be aware how you constantly conversing with your mind, which is your default state, no blames here, I do the same. So.... you are triggering you! It is not me, but your thoughts trigger you and create reaction.

If you deconstruct reality to the raw experience free of meaning…. Yeah it’s pretty simple. But paradoxically that’s only a finite part of a human experience. For most of us anyway.

It is a bitter pill to swallow for the mind, because mind wants to masturbate on meaning. Otherwise, boredom and lack of purpose.

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can't help but trigger people, triggering people is not your fault its theirs.

it is amazing, I was thinking about it before people start even commenting here.

So... there is one unit in infinity, it splits into two (let's pretend for a better description here) and somehow Infinity is at work by reconciling this difference it creates. It is a funny game.  

Variety is there for reason of growth, expansion, exploration and ultimate evolution.

However, it is impossible for infinity to reconcile these differences between units, because each unit is right at its space and time (situational approach). It is the One. Therefore, there is no universal Truth, otherwise it would deny the notion of Absolute. 

So... these guys on forum are also right. Reality is complex for them at the moment, their moment.

Once infinity is ready to expend it will simplify itself allowing the person to see the simplicity in everything. 

HAHAHA, what a big joke, and I love it! 

Edited by Galyna

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the reality of a bird is very simple, and very beautiful. that of a human is not, since we live in the mind.

Human reality is no better than a bird's one. The only reason between these two is human mind and the level of intelligence at which consciousness expresses itself right at this moment. It is like a nob; you turn it right or left, by adding a bit more complexity to what you are perceiving. 

DREAM DREAM DREAM

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's complex because we are humans and as such we have a thousand layers of attachment and fear, and we cannot remove them at will, we have to decipher an enigma for geniuses of enormous proportions, the work of a lifetime. hardly anyone succeeds, and has been trying for thousands of years.

Not even close to the Truth because it is a mind game again.

Time does not exist, your enigma that you have to decipher is in YOU right at this moment.

All you need to decipher is YOU!

GUYS, lets talk about something that we know for sure, which is in our direct experience!

Thousands of years is a second order knowledge. It is a thought!

@Galyna Why are you so passionate about this.Reality is simple,big deal.It doesn't bring food on table.

Neuroscience has furnished evidence that neurons are fundamental to consciousness; at the fine and gross scale, aspects of our conscious experience depend on specific patterns of neural activity – in some way, the connectivity of neurons computes the features of our experience.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Why are you so passionate about this.Reality is simple,big deal.It doesn't bring food on table.

Hi Alex, thanks for stopping by, my old friend! Hope life treats you well :)

Has my post triggered you as well? xD

Oh...guys on the forum, I love you all, please do not be triggered by my text. 

Why am I so passionate about this Reality?

I cannot answer this question in all honesty. I have no idea where this passion comes from, it is with this body since I remember myself. I always wanted to know what runs the world behind the scenes. There is no doubt that it does not bring the food on the table, I am with you on this. Therefore, I work from 7 to 4 M-F. Then I get back home and Reality is simple again, hahahahahah. xDxDxD

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Neuroscience has furnished evidence that neurons are fundamental to consciousness

Have you ever had in your life a direct experience of being a neuron? 

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

at the fine and gross scale, aspects of our conscious experience depend on specific patterns of neural activity – in some way, the connectivity of neurons computes the features of our experience.

Have you ever had a direct experience of this connectivity that you are talking about?

@GalynaWishing you well too.

That's not my take that's what neuroscience says.

No I never was an neuron let alone Alien God but I was Infinite Love.Something I want to forget about and don't go into madness again.Rationality is bliss.

11 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Explain your take then, because maybe I misunderstood you?

12 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

No I never was an neuron let alone Alien God but I was Infinite Love. Something I want to forget about and don't go into madness again. Rationality is bliss.

Then stay where you are and nothing wrong about that either. :)

But I haven't had some experience you did; therefore, I want to experience it myself, going into madness as you call it, how about that?

27 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@GalynaWishing you well too.

No I never was an neuron let alone Alien God but I was Infinite Love.Something I want to forget about and don't go into madness again.Rationality is bliss.

Neuroscience is imaginary, brains don't exist until you open your skull and look