Rishabh R

Consistent heart breaks in college

20 posts in this topic

As I am learning attraction and dating I am going through consistent heartbreaks to the point that I fear going out . I am single and haven't had a girlfriend but my friends do which makes me deeply jealous. Any ideas to deal with this situation of mine ?

How can you have heartbreaks when you didnt have a gf you mean struggling?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Yeah I mean struggling to get a girlfriend and seeing others in relationships.

What got me out of that hole is to focus attention inwards. There must be a reason for your lack of results when it comes to dating; be it self-esteem, sense of purpose, dress and hygiene, social skills like talking/flirting, etc. 
By all means keep practicing talking to people, but put some time and effort into yourself, become a strong man with purpose. That will make you enjoy your life more and increase your attractiveness.

All the best buddy, you got this.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Rishabh R

This is all you need to know...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Every girl that I try on turns out that she is already committed.

@Rishabh R Thats a lie to say they are not interested...

Keep going you are doing great actually you just dont see it but change approach what do you say to them?

It's you.

Now fight.

20 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

In class, on my college campus.

You should start going to college parties. It's a lot easier to build attraction in really sociable environments like that.

@NoSelfSelf I approach them ,they approach me a few times but many of them call me bhai (brother). I also feel jealous of girls who are in a relationship. Like my mind tells me that everyone is getting committed and here I am single. 

@Rishabh R dont listen to your mind and you didnt tell me what you are saying to them so noone can help you...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I sometimes complement them , sometimes talk to them about the classes. I usually begin the conversation by saying what's going on. I mostly talk to them about mundane stuffs.

@Rishabh R There you go you are talking about some boring stuff that dont lead anywhere and give context, that you are a friend or boring...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf So what can I talk about? Even Leo said in his three part series of how to get laid that it doesn't matter what I say what matters is my congruency.Even he said that I need to believe in myself in the last part of his series that if you don't believe you can then it becomes your reality - so is there any book or video which would help me to overcome my limiting beliefs ?

Almost every girl has a boyfriend these days but that doesn't mean anything. It's an imaginary bond that should be broken if someone better (you) comes along. Become superior to her boyfriend and she will choose you. You're not going force her to be with you but you're going to make it very easy for her to make the right choice.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@Rishabh R You are not congruent you want her and you talking about classes and when you talk about that there is no indication that you want her...

I dont know if that video exists

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Is there any book for it ?Or must I write my limiting beliefs about dating down in my commonplace journal or diary  and question them. By the way thank you for your help.

Edited by Rishabh R
Missed

@Rishabh R pm me

It's you.

Now fight.