Tyler Robinson

Bad dream

16 posts in this topic

Oki I had a bad dream that I'm ashamed of sharing. 

In this dream, Carl-Richard died. Under mysterious circumstances. The problem is that Leo kept blaming me for it. 

It so happened that all people on Actualized were living in a huge multi storied building. Everyone was assigned a different role. Carl-Richard was assigned a mod, his job was to maintain peace in the house. I was assigned with laundry. My job was to collect all the dirty clothes from each member and get them cleaned in the laundry section of the building. 

I go around doing that. I kept collecting heaps of clothes from each room. 

Sadly Carl-Richard was at the top of a flight of stairs and a white sheet of cloth and he was kinda entangled in it and it was covering his eyes and he was struggling with this sheet of cloth and in the meantime he suddenly toppled off the flight of stairs and fell hard on the floor and died. It was unfortunate. 

All the people in the building were at a campfire party somewhere far away. And Leo was with them. I didn't attend because I had to do laundry. Carl-Richard was busy too with his music making and stuff. 

I was wandering around and I reached the spot where I saw the white sheets. And I was not very aware of what happened. I tried to remove the sheet and that's when I discovered corpse. And I was like - omg, I'm gonna be in trouble. I don't know why I acted so dishonest and sneaky in the moment but I wanted nothing to do with it. So I left it there knowing fully well that he had died. I left the white sheet over him and left the place in a jiffy. 

Then I reached the laundry section and finished doing the laundry and returned back to my room.. I stayed quiet about the incident. 

Leo didn't discover. He would go around looking for Carl-Richard but couldn't find him. Nobody knew that his corpse lay there except me. My heart was throbbing with fear. I was the last person to have seen him that day and I was the first person to have discovered his corpse. I thought I was going to be considered a murderer, like I had something to do with it. 

Next morning everyone returned to the building after a night of partying. Leo was in a good mood and he was talking to others. 

After some days an investigation team arrived there and they straight up called me. I came to their room and they made me sit for a while and they made me take a lie detector test, I lied through my teeth and they asked if I had anything to do with his death. I said no. I had no idea. They told me that they had found my fingerprints on his sheets. And I said I don't know how that happened and I had nothing to do with it. They told me that they had suspected foul play and I began freaking out after which they let me go. 

My heart was heavy. I was panicking. I sat in my room. I went to sit in of the isolated rooms on the top floor of the building. There was an old couple there. I was sitting reading a book when someone told me that Leo wanted to see me and talk to me. I felt an urgent sense of fear, I subconsciously surmised this must be about Carl-Richard. The book dropped from my hands and as I was leaving, the couple handed the book to me and I thanked them on my way out of the room. I rushed to where Leo was waiting to talk to me. 

Once there, Leo looked angrily at me and then asked me if I had seen Carl-Richard. I flat out said no. I decided to play sneaky. Then Leo asked me about the white sheet and why I hadn't collected it. And I said I don't know, it was just a matter of coincidence. Then Leo told me that if I was the person to have discovered his corpse and still not bothered to have informed anyone, that I would be charged with neglect and causing a delay in investigation. I remained mum and insisted I had no knowledge whatsoever of his death. Then Leo asked me if I was being sneaky and I said no. I said I had nothing to do with it. Dream abruptly ends. 

Forgive me @Carl-Richard

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Lol. Every time I shake my bedsheets outside my window, I'm spooked that I'm going to fall out. I guess I'll be even more careful then xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Rockstar's always die in mysterious ways. We expected as much. :D

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

f7nVoP1QyPZxQgkVKr.gif

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson have you ever tried to inquire into the metaphysics of dreams ? By asking questions like : What are dreams? And how they come about ?and where did they occur (in the brain or do we leave to parallel universes etc?

Or is that just not of any interest to you ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

55 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Tyler Robinson have you ever tried to inquire into the metaphysics of dreams ? By asking questions like : What are dreams? And how they come about ?and where did they occur (in the brain or do we leave to parallel universes etc?

Dreams are generally an interpretation of thoughts. If you're thinking about something, it will occur in your dreams. Although it might not exactly copy your thoughts so you can have twisted dreams that aren't aligned with your thoughts at all. But dreams can foretell. I have no idea what correlation my dream has with Carl-Richard. Maybe he should be more careful about his life and daily stuff so that he doesn't end up in an accident. 

48 minutes ago, Phil King said:

I feel like if your having dreams or nightmares of this forum, you should spend less time on here

This is the only place where I like spending my time. I can't think of any other place that catches my fancy as this one. 

♡✸♡.

28 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Dreams are generally an interpretation of thoughts. If you're thinking about something, it will occur in your dreams. Although it might not exactly copy your thoughts so you can have twisted dreams that aren't aligned with your thoughts at all. But dreams can foretell. I have no idea what correlation my dream has with Carl-Richard. Maybe he should be more careful about his life and daily stuff so that he doesn't end up in an accident. 

Ah ..that's ⬆️ psychological analysis of dreams.  Its not what I am talking about which is the metaphysical ground for dreams . I'm interested in questions such as ..what's the difference between dreams and waking reality?  Whereas psychology claims that dreams are an outlet of the suppressed elements of your subconscious mind (which is what you said about whatever you think about often ..you end up dreaming it ).

an observation: dreams and waking reality are identical manifestations. So whatever generates dreams is also generating your waking state right now. Ultimately, it's a philosophical question.

I'd say the main difference is not in nature, but just in cohesiveness. Dreams are less rigid or cohesive; everyday waking reality is very strict and unbending. If you examine dreams, they are very staccato and full of non-sequiturs. Then again if you really examine waking reality, it's very similar. 

"everything we see or seem is but a dream within a dream "

-Edgar Allan.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

1 hour ago, Phil King said:

I feel like if your having dreams or nightmares of this forum, you should spend less time on here

This is the only place where I like spending my time. I can't think of any other place that catches my fancy as this one. 

♡✸♡.

I'm so angry right now, I wrote a long post and I lost it when I opened a new tab. Ugh. 

Now I'll need to write it all again.. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm so angry right now, I wrote a long post and I lost it when I opened a new tab. Ugh. 

Now I'll need to write it all again.. 

One time I did that, and I managed to rewrite the whole thing word for word. If it's an important post, you should be able to do it :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

One time I did that, and I managed to rewrite the whole thing word for word. If it's an important post, you should be able to do it :D 

I'm trying in my journal. Give me time. 

♡✸♡.

On 11/6/2022 at 1:06 AM, Carl-Richard said:

I'm trying in my journal. Give me time. 

♡✸♡.

Ok interpretation of this dream. 

• that Carl-Richard should be careful around everyday stuff. 
  •  he is Norwegian. My ex boyfriend is Norwegian and his father was a Norwegian singer. Carl is interested interested in music. My ex boyfriend used to be interested in making music. I had a deep karmic connection with my ex boyfriend. We had a strong bond because of our shared trauma. 
  •  is there a place called Georgia in Norway? I remember as a child I used to have dreams in which I was born in a place called Georgia in my past birth/life? I don't know if there's a place called Georgia in Norway. 
  •  I get premonitions very often. I have had premonitions about people that I interact with. I have had premonitions about family members. I remember a premonition about my ex boyfriend. He had been living with a lady for some time and I told him my ex had been living with a lady for sometime. My psychic energy was telling me at the time that something is not right with her. I had this premonition that she was going to harm him in some manner. So I requested my ex to get out of that place several times and warned him.. Then one day I had this premonition that she was going to attack him and I immediately called him and told him that he really needs to pack up and leave. He dismissed whatever I said. Five minutes later he called me and told me that he was calling 911. She had attacked him with kitchen tools. And he was bleeding. He could have saved his life had he listened to me. 
  • if someone appears in my dream, it means that I deeply care about them or at least I think about them more often. I usually don't have people in my dreams that I don't care about much. I usually get dreams about people who I'm emotionally bonded to or who I generally tend to interact with. 
  • the dream could mean that Carl is generally very reckless and places others above his own needs. It could mean that he has been neglecting himself for a long time. He could be impulsive and in general careless about his own well-being. It seems like he cares a lot about the people in his life and around him and in this process sometimes forgets his own well-being. 
  • it could also mean that Carl is anxious about something and this anxiety telepathically transfered to my brain causing me to have the dream. 
  • people who die by accident generally tend to have an easier cushier life, this is just my belief. Most people who have had a long drawn out painful death also tend to have a messier complicated life of hardships. This tells me that Carl will have a somewhat of a carefree life but this is mere speculation. 
  • The entanglement with the white sheet tells me that Carl is distracted easily. 
  • the fact he was alone in the building with me suggests me that Carl must feel lonely from time to time.
  • the dream could also be a message that I should correct my own sneaky behavior or else it would lead to excessive guilt or karma 
  • the dream could mean that Carl takes little things too lightly not realizing that even small things can result in big disasters and long term suffering.
  • the abrupt nature of the death tells me that Carl won't have enough time for self reflection before making important decisions and so he needs to set time aside knowing this already. Not enough time to think thoroughly also makes a person more susceptible to making wrong decisions and then suffering consequences. 

♡✸♡.

@Carl-Richard not sure how much of that was accurate. 

♡✸♡.

With this dream I felt like I had completed a mini chapter in my life. I don't know and I don't care. 

There's no need to worry about moral judgment anymore. I hope I don't get anymore dreams. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.