Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

Can Anyone Lucid Dream Every Night?

7 posts in this topic

Is anyone able to lucid dream every night? And if so, how do you do it?

How did you learn? 

If there’s anyone who is able to lucid dream ALMOST every night I would like to hear from you also, thanks.

Me.

Raduga's method first allowed me to AP & LD a few times a week. 

I combined it with my manifestation technique and now I can have LDs and APs every time I want - if I put in the effort I can do it 5 - 7 times a week with multiple LDs & APs every night.

Also all day awareness & concentration meditation makes it much more stable and vivid.

Also I'm experimenting with visualization exercises that will make it even more extreme.

I've been able to verify things I saw during AP while walking through the city. But that is only 1 - 2 out of every hundred APs. At least for now.

Also affect the real world when projecting in an extremely concentrated state.

12 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Me.

Raduga's method first allowed me to AP & LD a few times a week.

Tf is AP and LD?

I have a lucid dream usually 1-3 times a week, I do reality checks at times where I try to breathe through my nose while I am holding it, in a dream you will still be able to breathe. I'm also just generally more conscious of whether or not I would be in a dream, it is something like a habit that arose spontaneously.

I also write down all my dreams which has given me good dream recall so I can remember more lucid dreams than someone who wouldn't write them down.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

3 hours ago, UpperMaster said:

Tf is AP and LD?

Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

@Michal__ How can you tell the differences between LD and AP?

They are the same thing.  Everything is a dream in your mind.  I guess with AP, your mind is convinced that you are not dreaming and that you really are in an astral plane, when in fact, you are really just dreaming.  But I could be wrong.  

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

8 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

They are the same thing.  Everything is a dream in your mind.  I guess with AP, your mind is convinced that you are not dreaming and that you really are in an astral plane, when in fact, you are really just dreaming.  But I could be wrong.  

AP is a LD but it can be connected with the real world by other psi abilities or high concentration.  

If you astral projected long enough you can use it to set intention to receive accurate information, even affect the world and it will happen, just like it would have happened if you used it awake.