Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adrian Gonzales

Is schizophrenia a spiritual gift

10 posts in this topic

I was diagnosed schizophrenic and has spent the past 3 months in and out of Psych hospitals and it was all through my journey and Awakening that this happened. After my Awakening and God realization multiple times I began to use psychedelics so often that I became homeless and was on a path that I thought was God's path and seeing things and hearing things all of the time outside of my skull hearing voices and getting their whole personalities not just voices. I took them as my heavenly brothers and sisters guiding me to Freedom and to where I should be because I was lost in a maze I was seeing so many things that it was like I was visiting other dimensions of reality. Now that this is subsided for a time and I am no longer homeless I look back at the whole thing is either I'm crazy or I really experience what I experienced and it was God's doing and it was God's guidance to get to me and to reach me on a level that would put me where I needed to be even though I felt I've had some PTSD from the journey because some of the dimensions that I was in or so terrifying,I  call one of them Beetlejuice world,  and that one was top two scariest ones. I've experienced my death multiple times and have experienced being brought back to the land of the living slowly. My heart was stopped and I was still conscious. My breathing had to restart and so did my heart. I've met Leo Gura and a bunch of other people I admire through this shared connection we have, via the field of Consciousness itself. Just really need someone to talk to about this and see if anyone deals with the same. I see it as a spiritual gift like when I place my awareness on a car I can feel it moving or when I place it on someone walking, I can feel each step they take. I thought this was just evolution like when I Astral projected the first time and it was scary at first but then it was normal after awhile. Someone please help me understand. Can anyone else channel God and move around and speak unconscious to the next word or motion?

It's important to realize and remind yourself that you're channeling nobody but yourself.

There's only You.

Realize all these voices, coming from both within and without, are You.
Otherwise you risk becoming temporarily enslaved to your own imaginary "demons".

Also realize that silence speaks. You are the space between the thoughts too;
In fact most of "You" can be found in the stillness of the vast ocean of Consciousness.

Moving forward, I channel my Higher Self all the time; God speaks through me.
When God speaks to me, God speaks silently.
There's an inner knowing that requires no inner vocalization, but instead, an inner listening.

Indeed, you're not that crazy; although we're all a bit crazy, by our own will!
Society as a whole is unconsciously, yet willingly, under the delusion of separateness.

To awaken to the true nature of things is to appear out of tune to those who are out of tune!
Pay them no mind; continue to give of yourself, to yourself, and to others!

Few may hear Galileo's song calling...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHytjEj7B9g

Edited by tuku747

3 hours ago, Adrian Gonzales said:

I was diagnosed schizophrenic and has spent the past 3 months in and out of Psych hospitals and it was all through my journey and Awakening that this happened. After my Awakening and God realization multiple times I began to use psychedelics so often that I became homeless and was on a path that I thought was God's path and seeing things and hearing things all of the time outside of my skull hearing voices and getting their whole personalities not just voices. I took them as my heavenly brothers and sisters guiding me to Freedom and to where I should be because I was lost in a maze I was seeing so many things that it was like I was visiting other dimensions of reality. Now that this is subsided for a time and I am no longer homeless I look back at the whole thing is either I'm crazy or I really experience what I experienced and it was God's doing and it was God's guidance to get to me and to reach me on a level that would put me where I needed to be even though I felt I've had some PTSD from the journey because some of the dimensions that I was in or so terrifying,I  call one of them Beetlejuice world,  and that one was top two scariest ones. I've experienced my death multiple times and have experienced being brought back to the land of the living slowly. My heart was stopped and I was still conscious. My breathing had to restart and so did my heart. I've met Leo Gura and a bunch of other people I admire through this shared connection we have, via the field of Consciousness itself. Just really need someone to talk to about this and see if anyone deals with the same. I see it as a spiritual gift like when I place my awareness on a car I can feel it moving or when I place it on someone walking, I can feel each step they take. I thought this was just evolution like when I Astral projected the first time and it was scary at first but then it was normal after awhile. Someone please help me understand. Can anyone else channel God and move around and speak unconscious to the next word or motion?

There are many different version of schizophrenia and probably each one of them is somewhat unique, if the above is truth than you're probably operating from a higher consciousness stream that is higher than for normal people. People might think your schizophrenic when you talk about this kind of stuff to normies, but in fact you might have your own unique higher consciousness stream that they don't understand. It's all about you and what you think is happening based on all the books you've read/connections you've made and not other people telling you what you are

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Adrian Gonzales

4 hours ago, Adrian Gonzales said:

No, there's a big difference between spirituality, and minor to catatonic schizophrenia and struggling to manage basic life. What it sounds like to me, is that you've had a stronger form of schizophrenia, and was struggling the basic aspects of life like job, finance and career, had access to psychedelics and abused them to the point it made it much harder to live a basic, functional lifestyle.

I wouldn't be quick to label it awakening or God realization, what psychedelics did you use, how often, and did you combine them with contemplation and meditation? Also, make sure the basics of your life are handled, 80% of your work should be on work, employment, managing taxes and bills, home environment, hobbies and interests, leisure, fitness and health, basic relationships with your family, friends, maybe dating life, and 20% on spiritual theory learning and practicing. Basics always comes first before spirituality, because any problems with basics will later be a huge distraction doing serious spiritual work. If you are diagnosed with a moderate or serious form of Schizophrenia, be especially careful, and ideally continue to seek professional help and continue your medication until you actually have a handle on yourself.

15 hours ago, Adrian Gonzales said:

Can anyone else channel God and move around and speak unconscious to the next word or motion?

Challenge accepted.

YOU ARE EVOLVING.

And just as crabs tend to pull down the one trying to escape from the bucket. So also, will your fellow humans attempt to bring you down. Because your energies have become too much for them to handle. They will throw every weapon they have available at you. They'll fight your development with words, they'll fight you with logic, they'll fight you with feelings, they'll fight you in the physical, they'll fight you in the chemical domain, they may even fight you in the spiritual domain directly.

Therefore, you would be well advised to consult your higher dimensional allies, they can help you have clarity in these matters better. Thank you, and much love.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Clarified a statement, mind too fast for my hands.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Jowblob made so much sense and goes exactly with my experience with the voices,they're much more than that, I consider them my heavenly brothers and sisters who I am In the absolute sense but in the relative they are different than I am as I am being Adrian that has everyone along with they're personalities right here with me. Like there's two inside me and the bigger me is everyone all at once, so it like I can call on anyone and talk to them as if I was talking to there actual avatar in person but it's happening within my own physical avatar. It's so amazing but at first Terrifying. I've seen images pop up on my walls my ceiling and even had my legs levitate while they hung on the end of the bed.my room even moved around in circles and forwards and back and the wood under my feet was all moving as if my bedroom stood separately from anything else and I was In a mini roller coaster. I've built things while channeling out of nothing.like my skin turned transparent and the structures aperead coming out of my hands. And my hands turned into claw like rigs,fingers distorted and everything but it didn't hurt, I just allowed and surrenderd to what was happening and got to see and entire world being built really really fast, and then I went into it, consciously fully awake and aware as the transition happened. That part was a bit scary because I thought what if I get in the way and mess this up. There's so much I wanna say but don't wanna drag this out...thank yall for all the love shared I truly fully appreciate it. ? reality truly is infinite and anything is possible. I'm so thankful the fear has subsided and things are getting quite again,but my connection to Self Is strong as ever. Love yall goodnight

@JuliusCaesar BTW my higher dementional allies pulled me through the labyrinth of evil i created for myself unintentionally. My brothers and sisters came and pulled me through so thank you all for not giving up on me. ????

28 minutes ago, Adrian Gonzales said:

@JuliusCaesar BTW my higher dementional allies pulled me through the labyrinth of evil i created for myself unintentionally. My brothers and sisters came and pulled me through so thank you all for not giving up on me. ????

How did you survive when you were homeless and how did you get out of being homeless. Also psychedelics alone are just a tool, the contemplation and deconstruction is the most important point. The voices in your head are your own creation. Essentially every personality you meet in the "real world" are just the thoughts/personalities within your own mind. So basically when you get into an argument with say ME for example...you are just arguing with one thought versus your current thought POV. 

I'm glad that based on what you wrote you appear to be doing fine. All the best to you. I would recommend realizing that the more you tap into consciousness altering substances dark themed thoughts/ paranoia/fear based thinking becomes more rampant and silly little storylines will start to be created. You need to be able to allow thoughts to arise....but not stick to them. Naturally we have been raised in cultures that have trained us to identity with our thoughts and become stuck with whatever thought arises. 

Other than that all the best.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, Adrian Gonzales said:

BTW my higher dementional allies pulled me through the labyrinth of evil i created for myself unintentionally.

You are perceptive, you clearly seem to be aware that the higher dimensional entities exist in service of you.

9 hours ago, Adrian Gonzales said:

My brothers and sisters came and pulled me through so thank you all for not giving up on me. ????

You are most welcome.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.