taslimitless

Vaccine and psychedelic experience.

8 posts in this topic

The retreat center I have been living/learning/working at the past 6 months mainly works with bufo, the natural source of 5-MEO-DMT, and then uses mushrooms and a few other medicines conjunctively for healing and to disassociate people from thier egos.  

One thing that has come up over and over again since I've been here is this idea that the medicines do not work the same on people who have had the covid vaccine. And the more vaccines someone has had, the harder it is for them to go deep into the work. 

We had one guy here a few weeks ago, who had just gotten it 2 weeks prior to arriving; and he absolutely lost his shit in a way I've seen no other guest do the whole time I've been here. (Could just be him, his personality though)

I have also noticed that sometimes people who have gotten the vaccine will have a harder time feeling the medicines, even in larger doses.  

It appears to be something that can be felt... My teacher seems to have an ability sense when people have had it, especially when he's also taken medicine. 

I am curious if anyone has noticed a change to thier trips/journeys since getting the vaccine, or has heard of anything like this?

Thank you. 

Edited by taslimitless
Unfinished before publishing

17 minutes ago, taslimitless said:

One thing that has come up over and over again since I've been here is this idea that the medicines do not work the same on people who have had the covid vaccine.

Nonsense. The teacher you speak of is trying to rationalize and confirm, in every possible way, his ideas about the vaccine.

Lol from personal experience this is absolute not true. 

Now I see where the bad image of spirituality comes from

Stop listening to this 'teacher' immediately. He's full of crap. 

It has some logic behind it, but it is impossible to really know. The logic is that if someone was vaccinated, it is reasonable to assume that to some extent he has accepted western logic and lifestyle or management in his life. And of course, if you are living a western life style, you consume products that are manufactured by corporates who's ultimate goal is to earn money. This has a major effect on the procedure of manufacturing, which is distorted for the interests of the company and not the consumer. So western lifestyle leaves "residues" of capitalistic interest in the body. That is hippy logic and I can resonate with it to some degree.

But to directly assume that covid vaccine affects the body's ability to absorb specific molecule? That requires science and observation, not assumptions.

I have had more and deeper Awakenings after 3 vaccines than before. I've had over 100 Awakenings since Covid.

So the more vaccines you get the more Woke you will get ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@taslimitless

I’m fully vaxxed. I feel it has made no difference at all. If anything, my contemplations since getting vaxxed have only gone deeper.

Not all vaccines are the same.  Some are saline. Some have no potency as they were not properly refrigerated.  Some have been taken from the surface level where concentration is much less.  So depending on which side you're bias is in, you are fortunate in one way or another :)