PepperBlossoms

Ramification of Non-Duality Paradigm vs. Jesus Paradigm

61 posts in this topic

I have been recently exploring the Jesus paradigm and now have the following comparison:

In the non-duality/science/atheist/spiritual paradigm, the focus is on this world and doing things to make it better while exploring it.

In the Jesus paradigm, the idea is that we are not of this world and we are to go on to another world at death (Heaven/Hell). 

In both paradigms, the physical is temporary and is either completely abandoned (Jesus) or is shapeshifted out of existence into something else (Non-duality).

In the non-dual paradigm, focus is on future generations, animals, plants, evolution, climate change, etc. because the self is thought to experience all of that now and later forever and ever.  The Jesus paradigm doesn't care about that as much and it is more accepting and living for God first and being as loving as possible and getting as many people to love and believe in God so that they don't go to Hell.

Proof for the Jesus paradigm are successful exorcisms, that exorcists even exist, ghosts, spirits, angels, haunted places, that demons and non-believers hate Jesus stuff, that evil exists, people that get possessed, having prayers answered and getting more power through god, etc.

Proof for the non-dual paradigm is just basically that everything is connected and there is no way to draw a dividing line between anything.

The paradigm one selects hugely impacts the context they live for their life and how they view their job, what they talk about, etc.

Does anyone have anything they want to add?

Also, in the non-dual paradigm, if one dies, they may think that their live is over and that is it.

In the Jesus paradigm, when one dies, they could become a ghost or go on to Heaven/Hell.

I think the Jesus paradigm makes it harder for one to commit suicide because of the ghost/Hell possibility whereas if one thinks it will just be over, they may be more likely to do it.

One may be more attuned to being loving in the Jesus paradigm, with the awareness of evil existing and therefore a better eye to tell the difference between love and evil.  In the non-dual paradigm, all distinctions are kinda randomly made based on whatever you want and what is relative to you and one may have a problem with being as loving (or having that as a priority) but could still do it (because there could be so many things to choose from to prioritize).  Both paradigms may be open to vast curiosity and exploration but the Jesus one may focus more heavily on love whereas the non-dual one may focus more heavily on imagination.

God is HERE, NOW. The future is imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jesus paradigm: Greatly impacted by Fear of God, Fear of Death and Fear of Love.

They are more attuned to fear, which makes them controlling and conservative.

Love is death. 

Edited by Pudgey

Jesus paradigm does exist. You really have to clasp on to it badly. That's why I turned to Mormonism.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I guess I've just had a friend who's boyfriend had gotten possessed and he also has a spirit in his apartment throwing things around and a bunch of other supernatural stuff and... I was reading a book and the only way they could get rid of the evil spirits was using a priest to do an exorcism and it was successful at times and it made sense to me that that paradigm could be real because why else do exorcists exist and why else would the evil demons react negatively to religious prayers and objects???

But yeah one could say its all imagination, especially if they've never lived in a haunted house before and never had the sound of footsteps or little kids laughing all the time that were not there as humans or never had things thrown around that was not done by any person or never had their dead family member visit them after death.

But I've also felt a presence when I was at my work and it was very cold and felt evil... and I think this other thing I saw, an older lady, was a ghost and not a hallucination.

I guess that is what got me there.  Before, I thought the Jesus paradigm was made up.

Just now, PepperBlossoms said:

I guess I've just had a friend who's boyfriend had gotten possessed and he also has a spirit in his apartment throwing things around and a bunch of other supernatural stuff and... I was reading a book and the only way they could get rid of the evil spirits was using a priest to do an exorcism and it was successful at times and it made sense to me that that paradigm could be real because why else do exorcists exist and why else would the evil demons react negatively to religious prayers and objects???

It's all real mate, it's all real. 

I just finished watching "the Exorcist," that movie has a message. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

It's all real mate, it's all real. 

I just finished watching "the Exorcist," that movie has a message. 

I just watched The Exorcist about a week ago too! I want to watch the Exorcist of Emily Rose now but I don't wanna do it alone.  The book I read was called The Dark Sacrament.

Um I was talking to someone on another forum and they lived in an extremely haunted house and they said that every single video on Ghost Adventures, in their opinion, is real.

@Tyler Robinson

I just watched The Exorcist about a week ago too! I want to watch the Exorcist of Emily Rose now but I don't wanna do it alone.  The book I read was called The Dark Sacrament.

Um I was talking to someone on another forum and they lived in an extremely haunted house and they said that every single video on Ghost Adventures, in their opinion, is real.

Interesting information indeed. 

♡✸♡.

9 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Jesus paradigm does exist. You really have to clasp on to it badly. That's why I turned to Mormonism.

Why did you pick Mormonism specifically?  I started reading the bible and I used to think it was filled with hate and now I am seeing it has so much wisdom in terms of do this, not that. 

Why did you pick Mormonism specifically?  I started reading the bible and I used to think it was filled with hate and now I am seeing it has so much wisdom in terms of do this, not that. 

What attracted me specifically to Mormonism was that they don't indulge in premarital sex. I believe that there's something very spiritual about being chaste and waiting till marriage because in my eyes marriage is sacred. This aspect of Mormonism is very attractive to me. There's an Amish community appeal to Mormonism that makes it look safer and protective as compared to other religions. Communicating with fellow Mormons is making me feel very much at ease and their in group loyalty is quite strong. 

♡✸♡.

19 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

But yeah one could say its all imagination, especially if they've never lived in a haunted house before and never had the sound of footsteps or little kids laughing all the time that were not there as humans or never had things thrown around that was not done by any person or never had their dead family member visit them after death.

But I've also felt a presence when I was at my work and it was very cold and felt evil... and I think this other thing I saw, an older lady, was a ghost and not a hallucination.

I guess that is what got me there.  Before, I thought the Jesus paradigm was made up.

Entities do exist and the paranormal is far more radical than Jesus paradigm. 

Entities are also playing games with you to further allude you from realizing you are God. 

There are certain states in consciousness that will actually allow you to possess dominance over spiritual entities - but not guaranteed to reach. 

The bible is also bullshit when it comes to understanding paranormal and is heavily influenced by duality (evil/good). You can also break these dualities when you come to realize that entities can be chaotic neutral, amorale and have varying degrees of existence. 

If you want to understand paranormal, take Ayahuasca or straight DMT.

These bible dualities are playing games with you. 

Edited by Pudgey

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What attracted me specifically to Mormonism was that they don't indulge in premarital sex. I believe that there's something very spiritual about being chaste and waiting till marriage because in my eyes marriage is sacred. This aspect of Mormonism is very attractive to me. There's an Amish community appeal to Mormonism that makes it look safer and protective as compared to other religions. Communicating with fellow Mormons is making me feel very much at ease and their in group loyalty is quite strong. 

I see your info at the bottom now - "I'm a Mormon" haha.  I have some friends that are Mormons too and then there's all the other ones like Jehovah's Witness, Christian, Lutheran, Non-Duality, Atheist, a whole pile of everything!  That's a good point on the waiting on the sex part.  Maybe I should have done that!

I guess I don't want to pick any one group yet and am still reading the bible.  I had broken up with my boyfriend and I was getting 0 hours of sleep, wanted to jump off a bridge, refused to eat anything, was super desperate for attention and like spamming people with messages, couldn't stop crying or get off the floor, and then I started reading the bible and fell asleep immediately and then told myself to live for god and do whatever he wants me to do and not live for guys and that helped so much and I feel like I've been seeing love everywhere now all of a sudden!  I used to be super negative and complained and criticized everything and now I am seeing love and I feel like my brain literally changed!  It is super crazy.  It feels like a mind-fuck right now.  I never thought the Jesus paradigm would be real!  I was convinced it was fake and everyone was stupid and brainwashed.  It feels like this world is psychedelic.  I am so used to exploring non-duality though that I've been going back and forth at times.  I feel like they never talked about demons in school and I thought Atheists were the smart people and now everything is upside down and I am like whatttttt.

2 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I guess I don't want to pick any one group yet and am still reading the bible.  I had broken up with my boyfriend and I was getting 0 hours of sleep, wanted to jump off a bridge, refused to eat anything, was super desperate for attention and like spamming people with messages, couldn't stop crying or get off the floor, and then I started reading the bible and fell asleep immediately and then told myself to live for god and do whatever he wants me to do and not live for guys and that helped so much and I feel like I've been seeing love everywhere now all of a sudden!  I used to be super negative and complained and criticized everything and now I am seeing love and I feel like my brain literally changed!  It is super crazy.  It feels like a mind-fuck right now.  I never thought the Jesus paradigm would be real! 

You're waking up to the truth. I'm so happy and glad that this is happening with you. I'm so sorry to hear that you went through so much with your boyfriend and you gathered the courage to break up with someone that wasn't respecting you. Yes Christ is showering you with courage and filling you up with love. Right now you're drinking from his cup and all your troubles are gradually washing away. 

I'm so glad. You'll gradually see improvements in your life. I hope you begin to get good sleep and begin to eat healthy. You have so much drive and purpose in you, I can almost see it in your post. Keep it up. 

♡✸♡.

48 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

Proof for the Jesus paradigm are successful exorcisms, that exorcists even exist, ghosts, spirits, angels, haunted places, that demons and non-believers hate Jesus stuff, that evil exists, people that get possessed, having prayers answered and getting more power through god, etc.

You can certainly explain those things without invoking a heaven, no? o.O

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

All of what you wrote is imaginary. It's filled with dualistic thinking and it got a religious overtone. Evil is not what you think it is. The duality of love/good and evil its purely illusory, evil does not exist at the highest level. Everything is already God, Gods will and Absolute Perfection. Now its our job to realize that ;) Tune your self towards God and be filled with Love and Beauty. Awaken! Or just keep dreaming your illusory dreams. Up to you. Peace out. 

I guess what about though, the people that die and go to Heaven or Hell and then come back because they are brought back to life?  How does one explain that??  That they imagined it?

2 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I guess what about though, the people that die and go to Heaven or Hell and then come back because they are brought back to life?  How does one explain that??  That they imagined it?

How do they describe heaven or hell?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I guess either one believes or doesn't.  Could take literally any proof and say it's not good enough.

IDK I guess I was having a hard time existing, like talking to all these suicidal people, and it just made my life easier...

I guess the threat of being a ghost was big for staying alive.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

How do they describe heaven or hell?

With their mouth/words.  But yeah I am not them so I can't verify it nor can I verify that you exist or I exist or any of this is happening or if everything is fake and this whole reality is nothing.  It's just that believing that reality is imagined wasn't working when I was super sad and felt like I had no reason to live.  Believing that there IS LOVE was more helpful.  But I am still kinda feeling like, well even if there is a Heaven or Hell, what is the point of that?  But I would have to wait till I die to find out.