Oneness

"build Your Infrastructure For Success" What If You Don't Know Your Objective?

7 posts in this topic

Regarding Leo's most recent video.

Leo's stressing the point of building your infastructure for your top values and life purpose.

But what if you don't know your top values and life purpose quite yet?

Im only 21 and I have done the life purpose course but I still need to do more soul searching  and experimenting regarding my life purpose and values.

so my question is: How do I applied what's being said in the video if I am not sure about my life purpose yet?

Make it as easy as possible on yourself to find a life purpose that resonates with you.  

The course would be a great potential place to start.  A journal and a pen.  Lots of reading information, research on various areas that your life purpose could fall into, building up your "soft" infrastructure (as I think he called it), a focused mind, control of your attention, self-control, willpower, creativity, etc are skills that would be applicable to any life purpose.

Good luck, I'm searching for my life purpose as well.

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

I think you will need something more abstract if you don't have anything concrete right now. You might have to wait till you get a specific life purpose   in your mind. Till then, It won't hurt to have general or abstract life purpose - like you want your everyday to be better than   the day  before, or you want to be more realistic in life, or you want more peace and happiness, or you want a quality nit mere existence.

There are always certain general tools that could be applicable to almost any life purpose. For example, better communication skills or better interpersonal skills. It is applicable to any life purpose. You could begin with something more vague and then let it come to point where it all starts to crystallize to something more specific and important.

Whatever skills you collect and learn and internalize on your personal development journey will always be applicable to either your life purpose or to any general situation in life.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

2 hours ago, Oneness said:

Regarding Leo's most recent video.

Leo's stressing the point of building your infastructure for your top values and life purpose.

But what if you don't know your top values and life purpose quite yet?

Im only 21 and I have done the life purpose course but I still need to do more soul searching  and experimenting regarding my life purpose and values.

so my question is: How do I applied what's being said in the video if I am not sure about my life purpose yet?

Here's how to find some purpose - 

make a list right here of everything you can think of that you don't like, can't stand, hate:

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Meditation and exercise build emotional, mental, and physical infrastructure.  That's a start.

But you'll be building infrastructure for the rest of your life.  I'm still infrastructure building for my 'money job' even though I'm looking to exit within the next 3 months. It'll save me pain and emotional effort, even in the short-run.  It's also strengthening my fallback position, in case I land in a pile of shit on my next big leap

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany

If you don't have a purpose just make your goal 'find my purpose'. Even if you just spend five minutes a day contemplating you'll defiantly find it after a year of that.

@Oneness life purpose is being the best version of yourself. 

What do you think would be the best version of yourself?  

Would it be having a nice healthy muscular body? 

Would it be having a nice family? 

Would it be doing some job that is meaningful and sparks creativity in you? 

Or all these things?