something_else

LSD while trekking

8 posts in this topic

I’m planning a trek later this year. It’s the West Highland Way in Scotland if any of you happen to know of it.

It’s a 5-6 day trek and I’ll be wild camping on my own for a lot of it. So out in nature in the middle of nowhere, it’s not peak season so there are unlikely to be as many other people camping. I’ll be able to find quiet out of the way places to camp.

One thing that occurred to me was that this could be a really good opportunity to take some acid out in the wilderness.

But, is it a good idea?

I don’t think I’d take a lot. Maybe 100ug.

It would be on my own at night after a day of walking. Ideally on a night with good weather.

My biggest concern would be that if the weather turns and it becomes stormy and rainy (it’s Scotland after all) then that could be absolutely terrifying on acid alone in a tent in the middle of nowhere.

It’s also likely to be quiet cold. Maybe 5-8C average, lows of 2C

But I feel like if the weather was good it could be a truly brilliant experience

Anyone got any experience or thoughts on this idea?

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

One thing that occurred to me was that this could be a really good opportunity to take some acid out in the wilderness.

But, is it a good idea?

But I feel like if the weather was good it could be a truly brilliant experience

Anyone got any experience or thoughts on this idea?

Yes. Out in nature is my favorite environment.

I was on a psychedelic retreat (out in the woods) 3 months ago, and it was late summer, presumably warm weather right? Nope was freezing all night, no matter how much clothes I was wearing.

You are taking a small dose, so I guess it would be fine. But in my experience, it's best to be warm and cozy when you take it. Usually during the come up of acid, you drop a few degrees in body temperature, before you regain it during the peak.
Additionally, maybe bring some 2CB with you instead? If you can get some. 2CB has a warmer vibe to it. It would be more fitting to use that.

Now this isn't really a problem if you are a warmblooded person. But if you are not, best to be prepared with the best clothes for the experience.

Also being out in nature is already a beautiful experience. I would advise you to maybe ask a girl to come with you, unless you already have one.
Now that could be a beautiful experience ;)

Bring some tea or warm chocolate with you :)

Happy tripping/trekking!

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

54 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Now this isn't really a problem if you are a warmblooded person. But if you are not, best to be prepared with the best clothes for the experience.

Very warmblooded :D

Also being out in nature is already a beautiful experience. I would advise you to maybe ask a girl to come with you, unless you already have one.
Now that could be a beautiful experience

I have a girl I'm sort of seeing at the moment, she doesn't have much hiking experience though so I don't think it would be fair to bring her along, unfortunately.

I was on a psychedelic retreat (out in the woods) 3 months ago, and it was late summer, presumably warm weather right? Nope was freezing all night, no matter how much clothes I was wearing.

I'm guessing you were with others? Solo camping is already pretty scary sometimes, weird noises that make your imagination run wild in the dark. I feel like on acid those would be escalated x10. I'm considering taking a break day and doing it during the day time instead.

If you have experience do it! I tripped with sober friends and told them I would trip was definitely awesome, I certainly levelel consciouness from my perspective. 

I went to a Kendrick Lamar concert also and looked the guy (Kendrick lamar) dead into the eye while high on LSD when he played the song humble after that we got Zoroastrian impression definitely a good thing to take LSD outside xD. He certainly transformed my inner rage. I don't think it's that risky just fear in that sense is a bitch. Also could be quiet helpful a different example I had while "high" on LSD and I walked back from my friends house I saw a drunk hooligan I was happy that I still had enough conscious aggression to defend myself in terms of an emergency as he headed straight towards me with no options to pull away, if I would have pulled away he would have moved towards me as I generally have a dark vibe that can pull in people. So yeah I was happy I could legit defend myself if that is any concern. 

Hope this sort of helps as a feedback. It might sound odd, yet you can certainly tell how conscious... the weather is on LSD, yet maybe that is just me...

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Yeah as others said, Acid have a tendency to make you feel cold, but other than that it is fine.

Man I’ve had some terrifying shit happen to me while tripping on the woods.

That said I’ve also had some of the most amazing blissful states out there.

However I find that I can’t fully surrender into the experience because I’m the back of my mind I’m still worried about my survival needs. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

15 hours ago, King Merk said:

Man I’ve had some terrifying shit happen to me while tripping on the woods.

That said I’ve also had some of the most amazing blissful states out there.

However I find that I can’t fully surrender into the experience because I’m the back of my mind I’m still worried about my survival needs. 

This is what I’m worried about. I think I’ll need to judge while I’m out there