Krife

Question about direct experience and past lives

6 posts in this topic

I could be bonkers. More than likely. But my contemplations have been getting, what I feel to be rather profound lately. Life transformative epiphanies on a now regular basis. This idea fascinates me. Please forgive the rookie material. My question: is my direct experience the continuation of all past lives? I remember Leo mentioning before it’s over, I will have experienced everything. With emphasis on everything. (I) realize this is a deep one, which means I’m probably well beyond this understanding. So keep that in mind. Thanks for the pointers in advance.  

I’m waking up more and more each day and hold extreme gratitude for Leo and this community. It’s inspired me after years of needless, yet insufferable self suffering. 

❤️?

@Krife The problem with Past lives is that it’s really linear. When, you are actually God is is non-linear and infinite. This means that, your “soul” is far bigger than earth and even this set of physical rules and boundaries. 

Time, lives, etc are something you imagine from an origin of infinite potential. 

It’s possible we have past lives, but even that is a finite dream. 

When you die, in my opinion there’s no reason for time to move linear and into a next life. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You're God. There is nobody else to experience anything except God.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

There is no past.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

So long as attachment remains, attachment remains.

Apparently.

You may have past life memories, but they're not you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.