Tyler Robinson

Mental stimulants

16 posts in this topic

List some healthy mental stimulants please. More organic with less addictive or other side effects. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Rhodiola rosea

+1 to Exercise

Edited by thepixelmonk

All in one powders

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 hours ago, QQQ said:

Exercise 

^ +1 

for me more resistance training than cardio, the later I find more draining rather than energising. 

No powder, pill, herb or stimulant comes even close to the stimulation you get after a good morning workout. From my experience everything except caffeine and to a small degree green tea is either completely useless or mostly placebo when it comes to mental stimulation although I haven't experimented with pharmaceutical-grade CNS stimulants like modafinil. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I want substances. 

Right now I'm not able to exercise due to back pain and some injuries. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

berberine (if you can’t exercise), magnesium l-threonate, l-citrulline (NO vasodilation), l-theanine, Zn, B12

acetylcholine: α-GPC, lion’s mane, sunflower lecithin. serotonin: 5-HTP, ashwagandha. they are antagonist. beware of serotonin syndrome, overdose or interactions. reset tolerance with one or two weeks of pause ~monthly. not financial advice 

Edited by nuwu

Turmeric powder and black pepper.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Turmeric powder and black pepper.

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

Ya black pepper does make me feel a bit alert sometimes. Especially if I add it to tea. 

And orange juice does magic in raising my energy levels on lazy days.. 

Coffee as well. But coffee does make me jittery and sometimes insomnia. So I can't take a lot of coffee. 

Banana and yogurt makes me lousy. Apple too. 

I'm trying different foods in the kitchen to see what works organically in raising my energy levels through the day since exercise is not an option at least for next two months. 

So far Orange juice. I'm drinking tons of orange juice every morning to replace my low energy levels. 

Yesterday I tried tomato juice. I drank so much and puked throughout the day, pure horror, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Horrible tummy ache. It took 8 hours for the pain to subside. It was so severe that I was in tears for hours. I was praying the pain and acidity away. Now finally feeling slightly better. Won't make that dumb mistake ever again. No to tomato juice. 

I don't know of any other fruits and veggies that help. 

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, nuwu said:

berberine (if you can’t exercise), magnesium l-threonate, l-citrulline (NO vasodilation), l-theanine, Zn, B12

acetylcholine: α-GPC, lion’s mane, sunflower lecithin. serotonin: 5-HTP, ashwagandha. they are antagonist. beware of serotonin syndrome, overdose or interactions. reset tolerance with one or two weeks of pause ~monthly. not financial advice 

Thank you so much. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson if you were looking for whole foods, you can try barberries, buckwheat (if not sensitive to oxalate), watermelon (l-citrulline), green tea, soy (zinc / choline), etc

researching https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Supplements/ is a great way to learn about anecdotal feedback and side-effects. this youtube channel is also nice

Edited by nuwu

3 minutes ago, nuwu said:

@Tyler Robinson if you were looking for whole foods, you can try barberries, buckwheat (if not sensitive to oxalate), watermelon (l-citrulline), green tea, soy (zinc / choline), etc

researching https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Supplements/ is a great way to learn about anecdotal feedback and side-effects. this youtube channel is also nice

Thank you. 

♡✸♡.

4 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I want substances. 

Right now I'm not able to exercise due to back pain and some injuries. 

Visualize yourself exercising. B|

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, integral said:

Visualize yourself exercising. B|

Cmon. 

♡✸♡.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Cmon. 

Do you think visualizing exercise can cause as much muscle gain as actual exercise? I wonder ^_^

On 10/17/2022 at 0:02 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

More organic with less addictive or other side effects

@Tyler RobinsonMost supplements are bullshit, don't go down that road. Your best shot is racetams. I didn't try them personally but they seem to be strong and effective. There is also adrafinil.