Tyler Robinson

What did you do when you were 14 years old?

25 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Out of curiosity, why is that?

I enjoy it, and it might become my job.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

MSN?

Mostly Skype with irl friends. But used MSN a lot for chatting with online friends :D.. 

That’s the year I had my skater phase. And I appreciated my PS2 more than life itself. I met my dad’s new girlfriend and her son, which was cool and I was happy for my dad. I had moved the previous year from his apartment to live with my mom, step-dad, and his daughter. I was  most of the way through 8th grade when I turned 14, and it was the 8th different school I’d attended. I liked it better than either of the schools I attended while I lived with my dad. I made a few friends, mostly from band. It was the first year of my most stable period growing up. Not a bad year, aside from the massive flood. Our house was ok, but the surrounding area was hit hard. We got a massive rock that washed up from the nearby creek as a lawn decoration. I wasn’t much help.........never had much upper body strength.

20 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I enjoy it, and it might become my job.

what do you usually make

I played a lot of games, I also did a lot of programming and hacking (I wasn't very in line with love back then, I loved exploiting everything and breaking rules).

I drank a lot and used to smoke, but I quit both of those. School was mind-numbingly boring to me and I put no effort into anything, I used to skip school a lot with the excuses of being sick, I was absent for almost half of the time.

I was also very fat and was eating too much and unhealthy food.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)