Magnanimous

How does getting hit in the head affect your consciousness?

23 posts in this topic

So I've wanted to do MMA, and another guy posted on the forum that he wanted to do boxing, but Leo said that if you're concerned about your consciousness don't get hit in the head.

How getting hit in the head affect your consciousness?

Furthermore, couldn't you heal from it? I'm sure there are some extraordinary healers out there that could repair your body, and you could manifest them into your life even though it's incredibly hard to find them.

Monkey is less conscious than a human, so of course when you get hits to your head, your ability to be conscious decreases. There is nothing wrong with it, but it is just a question of what you value in life.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

The last time I (unintentionally) hit my head to the wall (if you mean hitting your head to anything) I started having epileptic seizures which radically changed the course of my life. Now, I don't have any seizures. I'm lucky that I've recovered from that. For me, It had a huge impact on my thinking and gave me a whole new perspective on life which I'm grateful for. It sure made more spiritual, as I am exploring spirituality, I'm starting to understand that. But it might not work for you.

Edited by Understander

Just look at Herschel Walker, Lol.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just look at Herschel Walker, Lol.

I can see that he has significant mental health disorders, but isn't healing possible?

For example, in the Power of Your Subconscious Mind, there are multiple accounts of faith healing serious detriments to the human body.

14 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I can see that he has significant mental health disorders, but isn't healing possible?

For example, in the Power of Your Subconscious Mind, there are multiple accounts of faith healing serious detriments to the human body.

Healing might be possible via some spiritual technique / power, however why would you count on it, and why not prevent the damage in the firstplace?

Also, I would assume that most healing techniques would either require talent or enourmous amount of practice, so I wouldn't assume that its just an easy given that you can safely count on.

18 minutes ago, zurew said:

Healing might be possible via some spiritual technique / power, however why would you count on it, and why not prevent the damage in the firstplace?

I'm interested in fighting, and Leo recommends to pursue your interests if they're valid enough. I've also heard there are some parts of a man that can only be developed through fighting, so I'll go through with the decision even if it doesn't fit Leo's criteria.

Why would I count on it? I could literally manifest a healer with a 100% success rate. 

In terms of getting damage, I would just use the healer every so often, say after a set amount of practice sessions and/or fights, and get regenerated from there.

@Magnanimous Don't ask for God to help you in those areas where you can help yourself.

Don't jump into shark-infested waters and then pray to God to save you.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Why would I count on it? I could literally manifest a healer with a 100% success rate. 

In terms of getting damage, I would just use the healer every so often, say after a set amount of practice sessions and/or fights, and get regenerated from there.

If you are that confident ,then go for it, but don't bullshit yourself with high confidence, if you haven't validated things yourself.

5 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I've also heard there are some parts of a man that can only be developed through fighting, so I'll go through with the decision

You do you, but you don't have to be a professional fighter to improve those aspects.

5 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I'm interested in fighting, and Leo recommends to pursue your interests if they're valid enough.

Only you can know what you want to do, however be conscious of what things you are relying on. Check if those things are just assumptions, or are things that were directly validated by you.

@Magnanimous protect your head. 

There’s risks and trade offs to everything we do in life…. 

My honest opinion around the kick boxing aspect of MMA is its great cardio… hitting bags, pads etc and it’s wicked fun.

If I really want to fight (which I love and have won tournaments doing) is Brazilian ji jitsu. I think it’s much safer.

If you really want to get on the cage, get in the cage.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Magnanimous Don't ask for God to help you in those areas where you can help yourself.

Don't jump into shark-infested waters and then pray to God to save you.

There really is no chance of finding a capable enough healer to revert brain damage?

Sorry if I'm not understanding you right, but I've never taken a psychedelic so I'm not sure why God couldn't save me. Manifestation exists and I'm sure that I could find someone suitable enough to heal me. Technically (from the videos that I've watched on your channel) that is God, right?

So he could save me?

Sorry if I'm not getting you right, I'm just not understanding why I can't be healed.

Edited by Magnanimous

@Magnanimous The way God saves you is by giving you a brain so you don't do stupid things.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Magnanimous The way God saves you is by giving you a brain so you don't do stupid things.

Alright then.

I originally wanted to know if there's a healing service powerful enough where if I take brain damage I can fully recover. Just answer this question: Is that available?

How do you know that?

I'm not saying I don't acknowledge the risks of this, but couldn't I simply manifest a good enough healing service to use? 

@Magnanimous Yeah, just manifest a healer who can bring your brain completely back from the trauma of brain injury? 

That doesn’t exist. You ain’t gonna manifest nothing but potential health problems down the line. You don’t really wanna fuck with the brain. 

Science can’t truly heal physical brain injuries. They can help mitigate the damage but… brain damage is permanent.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I was the guy who opened the other thread. 

My boxing class is as follows

15 minutes cardio

30 minutes routines 

15 boxing against opponent 

Not much can happen. You get punched in the face but it is with big gloves. 

I’m taking the class to develop my fighting spirit. Developing an iron mindset is about putting yourself under adversity. If you are always comfy and not get punched in the face you won’t value comfort. Only when comfort is taken away comfort is valued. 

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Developing an iron mindset is about putting yourself under adversity. If you are always comfy and not get punched in the face you won’t value comfort

Getting punched in the face is just one option from the many ,that you can use the "put yourself under adversity".  You can challenge yourself in many ways, also keep in mind that its not just about putting yourself under adversity, but more about challenging your insecurities.

Even the best professional fighters have certain things that they avoid, and for them its much easier to endure getting punched in the face than to face their fears.

@zurew I don’t know a better way to develop a fighting spirit than fighting. If you already have it you don’t have to do martial arts but if you don’t have it, it is difficult to develop. Perhaps the best way to develop it is to be punched in the face. Your fighting spirit will be forced to lit up in that moment. 

If you truly integrate the fighting spirit you can use it in all domains of life. There are certainly prof fighters who dodge their insecurities but these are people who haven’t integrated the fighting spirit or they are bad fighters with a bad mindset. 

Andrew Tate is an example who was a fighter and who conquered all of his fears.  I don’t say become like him but he has the fighting spirit. 

Edited by StarStruck

17 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I don’t know a better way to develop a fighting spirit than fighting. If you already have it you don’t have to do martial arts but if you don’t have it, it is difficult to develop. Perhaps the best way to develop it is to be punched in the face. Your fighting spirit will be forced to lit up in that moment. 

If you truly integrate the fighting spirit you can use it in all domains of life. There are certainly prof fighters who dodge their insecurities but these are people who haven’t integrated the fighting spirit or they are bad fighters with a bad mindset. 

Andrew Tate is an example who was a fighter and who conquered all of his fears.  I don’t say become like him but he has the fighting spirit. 

Sure, I won't disagree that it is indeed a good tool to develop the "fighting spirit" , I am just saying that thats not the only tool to develop that aspect and we have to also keep in mind what fighting is capable giving(hard work, discipline, learn how to fight) and what not (an ability to fight most of your insecurities)