The Mystical Man

"Nobody wants to admit that the core of their ego wants to be God." - David Hawkins

35 posts in this topic

"Nobody wants to admit that the core of their ego wants to be God, but that's a fact." - David Hawkins

"One does not move anywhere in the universe except by personal assent."

"Karmically you're cut off from your past memory, up until consciousness level 600 you don't even remember that you were before."

Quotes from: https://mindsquare.video/david-r-hawkins-2003-video-lectures-5/

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Cause the ego is God :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause the ego is God :D

The ego is the devil. 

giphy.gif

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 minute ago, The Mystical Man said:

The ego is the devil. 

And who created the devil?

21 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

The ego is the devil. 

giphy.gif

It’s interesting how having horns, pointed ears, wagging one’s tongue, and having a red tint gives a feeling-sense of evil to the Western mind.  When there is objectively nothing bad about showing your tongue and moving it back and forth.  It’s all imagination.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And who created the devil?

God didn't create the devil. The devil created itself by refusing the reality of God. God has nothing to do with the devil; God doesn't even know about the devil, which is why devils feel forsaken by God, forgetting that they are the ones who forsook God. 

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

God didn't create the devil. The devil created itself by refusing the reality of God. God has nothing to do with the devil; God doesn't even know about the devil, which is why devils feel forsaken by God, forgetting that they are the ones who forsook God. 

Hahaha....

If the devil could create himself, he would be God.

You are so silly.

Ego did not create itself!

Edited by Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahaha....

You are so silly.

Ego did not create itself!

God will's the ego into existence then? 
the reason is for God to have fun' enjoy and get lost being a seperate silly human? 

6 minutes ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

God will's the ego into existence then? 
the reason is for God to have fun' enjoy and get lost being a seperate silly human? 

Don't even think of it as "ego". It's way more than that.

God is just dreaming that it is a human. The end.

And God is dreaming a red devil with horns.

There's only ever ONE THING: God's dream. And the contents of that dream are literally infinite. You could dream that you are Satan from South Park, Saddam Hussein's bitch. And that would be your reality, until you awoke.

The devil isn't dreaming, God is dreaming the devil. God is that which can dream ANYTHING!

Edited by Leo Gura

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, he is the god of his own illusory world, which is hell. 

Satan declared: "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

9 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Well, he is the god of his own illusory world, which is hell. 

Satan declared: "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

Stop parroting silly human stories and Wake Up!

The soundtrack for all the lost devils:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are so silly.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop parroting silly human stories and Wake Up!

@Leo Gura 

isn't "humans are silly" your judgment?

According to me,

Nothing is stupid or silly.

This is true & everything helps everything.

Please share some more light on this.

Thanks. 

@Harsh Bagdia Most things in life both stupid and silly.

Check for yourself ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

This topic sounds so silly. Just a battle over what ego means. I mean what's the output here. 

This looks like a totally pointless discussion to me. 

I felt like I read garbage. My head is spinning reading this. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Harsh Bagdia Most things in life both stupid and silly.

Check for yourself ;)

No, they are not. 

For example-

According to you, Are people who are running towards more and more money without any higher purpose thinking they will reach happiness that way stupid

If yes, then hear me out. 

Maybe it was necessary for them to collect "Xyz" amount of money in order to realize that it doesn't mean anything in itself. And they then go on the journey to find the Self.  And realized happiness in the present moment. After that, they used that money for some great use that is meaningful to them and others. 

In this case, they are not stupid, just have a different level of consciousness than you. 

And what you or I can learn from such people is - those qualities that resonate with us and are helpful in our growth. Calling someone stupid blocks that opportunity to learn. At the very least we can learn to not act this way. 

Also, it is not necessary that what we think is stupid is actually stupid because we don't know to what end does a thing occur!

Ultimately speaking, everything is God's Infinite Intelligence at work. You only taught this to us!

PS- I know you know all this, just enjoying sharing my perspective 

33 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This topic sounds so silly. Just a battle over what ego means. I mean what's the output here. 

This looks like a totally pointless discussion to me. 

I felt like I read garbage. My head is spinning reading this. 

Please don't read this thread further as it may turn out to be even sillier?

7 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

No, they are not. 

For example-

According to you, Are people who are running towards more and more money without any higher purpose thinking they will reach happiness that way stupid

If yes, then hear me out. 

Maybe it was necessary for them to collect "Xyz" amount of money in order to realize that it doesn't mean anything in itself. And they then go on the journey to find the Self.  And realized happiness in the present moment. After that, they used that money for some great use that is meaningful to them and others. 

In this case, they are not stupid, just have a different level of consciousness than you. 

And what you or I can learn from such people is - those qualities that resonate with us and are helpful in our growth. Calling someone stupid blocks that opportunity to learn. At the very least we can learn to not act this way. 

Also, it is not necessary that what we think is stupid is actually stupid because we don't know to what end does a thing occur!

Ultimately speaking, everything is God's Infinite Intelligence at work. You only taught this to us!

PS- I know you know all this, just enjoying sharing my perspective 

OF COURSE!

But I will still call them silly and stupid.

Don't get too clever with me.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura