The Mystical Man

"Nobody wants to admit that the core of their ego wants to be God." - David Hawkins

35 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Please don't read this thread further as it may turn out to be even sillier?

And you're proving it. 

xD

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

And you're proving it. 

xD

And I am loving it and you are still smiling!:D

1 minute ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

And I am loving it and you are still smiling!:D

Time to lock the thread. :P

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

OF COURSE!

But I will still call them silly and stupid.

;)

I will prefer to call them urgently DMT needers. :D

1 minute ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

I will prefer to call them urgently DMT needers. :D

-_-

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Time to lock the thread. :P

Time to go to sleep. Indian time is around 10 hours ahead of US time. 

37 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

No, they are not. 

For example-

According to you, Are people who are running towards more and more money without any higher purpose thinking they will reach happiness that way stupid

If yes, then hear me out. 

Maybe it was necessary for them to collect "Xyz" amount of money in order to realize that it doesn't mean anything in itself. And they then go on the journey to find the Self.  And realized happiness in the present moment. After that, they used that money for some great use that is meaningful to them and others. 

In this case, they are not stupid, just have a different level of consciousness than you. 

And what you or I can learn from such people is - those qualities that resonate with us and are helpful in our growth. Calling someone stupid blocks that opportunity to learn. At the very least we can learn to not act this way. 

Also, it is not necessary that what we think is stupid is actually stupid because we don't know to what end does a thing occur!

Ultimately speaking, everything is God's Infinite Intelligence at work. You only taught this to us!

PS- I know you know all this, just enjoying sharing my perspective 

There is no necessity, you are willfully trapped in childish views of material validity.

Gods infinite intelligence can create stupidity, there is no impossibility. Unless that impossibility is wanted within infinity, as contradiction fine.

Your energy is too dense, still speaking from a low level place, there’s a tone of “reality” to your words that lack that awakened quality of gnosis. You feel hurt and upset, stagnant and physical. Just dense. Curled up. Superficial understandings haven’t pierced your core beliefs, just talk without access to the way.

5 hours ago, RoyalFool said:

There is no necessity, you are willfully trapped in childish views of material validity.

Gods infinite intelligence can create stupidity, there is no impossibility. Unless that impossibility is wanted within infinity, as contradiction fine.

Your energy is too dense, still speaking from a low level place, there’s a tone of “reality” to your words that lack that awakened quality of gnosis. You feel hurt and upset, stagnant and physical. Just dense. Curled up. Superficial understandings haven’t pierced your core beliefs, just talk without access to the way.

ease up dude. I couldn't care less about your energy reading. If you want to prove you are smarter than me then meet me in PM. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego did not create itself!

Ego didn't create itself because it doesn't even exist. Only God exists.

While ego doesn't have existential reality, it manifests in the thoughts that you think, the emotions that you feel, the things that you say and do.

Ego isn't a solid entity. Ego is what you do to resist reality, to refuse what is, to deny God.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Being afraid of the devil/ego is like being afraid of your own shadow.

Good news! You were imagining the boogeyman under your bed the whole time!

Also,

6ac41b696434311a936895a135e5b6a9--online-blog-tourist-places.jpg

Edited by tuku747

14 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Ego didn't create itself because it doesn't even exist.

It exists if you dream it. And you are dreaming that you are human right now.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Reality is actual for a straightforward reason. Only in this form can it be perfect and validate its discoveries. You can dream up the finest weapon, but without testing it on the battlefield, you'll never know if you've come up with total crap. As for dark entities, my advice is: to be careful. Because testing your claims in this matter can have very unpleasant consequences that I do not wish. However, if your learning path leads through these areas, not far away, you can't help it. The Joker laughs again:) Actually, he never stops:)

To experience an encounter with a dark existence, you do not need to travel to the underworld. You can, for example, be tied to a tree and be skinned alive. Thousands of people, women, and children had tortured in this way during the Volhynian Massacre. A person afflicted in such a way dies a week, most often due to sepsis - a widespread infection of the body. Oh, and one more thing. God loves the one who tortures him because he knows that inside, under the veil of self-forgetfulness, which is the result of free will, there is pure essence.
Nevertheless, God does not love the activities of torture, etc. If you ever feel like this, you have come to be under the influence of very dark beings - very negative fields of consciousness. Such intelligent human pigs with bloated egos are easy morsels for them.

"There are few things more distorted or dangerous than an ego that thinks it is God." - Adyashanti

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins