Someone here

The perfect life

10 posts in this topic

What would you all define as the ‘perfect’ or ‘optimum’ life? Would you say that out of all the possible lives that you could have had, is the optimum life the one in which you realised your dreams and ambitions, the one in which you had the biggest impact in society, the one in which you had the deepest relationships, the one where you lived the longest or something else? I would be interested in what people’s thoughts were as to what the ‘perfect’ life is and how would you make a start to work towards it in the here and now.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

• Where I get to experience true joy 
  • Wholesome relationships 
  • I get to reach my creative potential 
  • Excellent health 
  • Longer life span - 70 years
  • Zero pressure 
  • Able to serve society and contribute max

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Longer life span - 70 years

I too wanna live to my late 70s and anything else will be extra me and my mom had a conversation and we both agreed that late 70s is a long life but anything could happen in the next 60 years life is unpredictable.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Able to serve society and contribute max

I don't give a shit about society xD

19 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Where I get to experience true joy 

Seems like the whole point of life isn't it ? So you better work hard towards your goals and ambitions. Because nothing in this world is for free .

-Osho

38 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What would you all define as the ‘perfect’ or ‘optimum’ life? Would you say that out of all the possible lives that you could have had, is the optimum life the one in which you realised your dreams and ambitions, the one in which you had the biggest impact in society, the one in which you had the deepest relationships, the one where you lived the longest or something else? I would be interested in what people’s thoughts were as to what the ‘perfect’ life is and how would you make a start to work towards it in the here and now.

Sometimes I don't always see it right away, but I view this life as the perfect one.  At times, due to circumstance, I feel a profound sense of lack and of having to give up certain things - but for the most part, if I look at everything properly - this life is a gift.  Personally, I would like to die in my late 30's to early 40's - just enough time to map out my death in a proper fashion.  Not a lot of people are given the time and the space in order to come to understand their own death in a very personal way.  It comes on too quickly, or they avoid it until the very end.

I can build from it, I can create from it and make it something new and good.  I have a strong intuition that my purpose, that the reason I was sent here was to die properly - so that I could unravel just right, at just the right moment and come to understand my personal mythology.  To bring it to life, in a sense, to remember things that perhaps I lost along the way.

I wasn't meant to do great things in the traditional sense or to waste time on frivolous endeavors, to get sucked into the illusion of culture and society - I was meant to bloom right at the time of my disintegration.  I am deeply loved by the divine.  Someday I hope to feel it and to appreciate it a little more.  I am humble, happy, grateful and honoured to be chosen for this particular process.

I feel as though, no matter what we are given in life that if it isn't too horrible, we should try to see why this is the perfect one.  Even if we don't get what we want, we get what we need.

9 minutes ago, Loba said:

Sometimes I don't always see it right away, but I view this life as the perfect one.  At times, due to circumstance, I feel a profound sense of lack and of having to give up certain things - but for the most part, if I look at everything properly - this life is a gift.  Personally, I would like to die in my late 30's to early 40's - just enough time to map out my death in a proper fashion.  Not a lot of people are given the time and the space in order to come to understand their own death in a very personal way.  It comes on too quickly, or they avoid it until the very end.

What are your reasons for wanting to die young?

If we are to hypothetically take a person that simply wants to die before they are “old” and have no other reason to want to die then they are simply stating that they do not want to get old.

Are you afraid of getting old and sick of life ?

Why don’t you want to get old? .There could be numerous reasons you don’t want to get old. But I think they are almost all probably based in fear:

Fear of looking older.

Fear of watching their body slowly deteriorate.

Fear of the responsibilities of being older.

Fear that they won’t have lived up to their own idea of themselves.

Fear of death. How can they be afraid of death if they want to “die” young? Because dying young is far different than living your whole life while knowing you are getting closer and closer to the 

You just need to realize that life (anyways) is like a glimpse. In the broader scheme of things a human life is here and gone in a flash. Enjoy it. Don’t take it so serious. Take each phase as they come. Each phase has its pros and cons. If you embrace it, being older can be a wonderful experience.even better than the younger years for many people!

-Osho

Perfect life is realizing that there is nobody who can tell you or there is nowhere the rule or guru who can tell you what perfect life is but you...

Perfect life is designed to your own unique authenticity, everything is made for you from you...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Perfect life is realizing that there is nobody who can tell you or there is nowhere the rule or guru who can tell you what perfect life is but you...

Perfect life is designed to your own unique authenticity, everything is made for you from you...

For starters everyone has to depend on someone or the other, for some period  of their life .

We first depend on parents who do all the rough works, i.e., paving the way for us on which we just go on walking.

you cannot bring this feeling of letting go of your dependency on others suddenly. 

How to gradually let go of dependency on others and turn it into dependency on yourself.?

-Osho

@Someone here By replacing it with trust in yourself which starts with valuing your own thinking for yourself...

I mean its a whole process its alot to it but its basically why women seek men because they are beating at their own drum...

There is a practice to set it all off but i dont think you ready for this ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

perfect life is the unmourned death because you took your alloted 600 million breaths and used every one to enjoy god

no regrets just hysterical laughter on the deathbed

don't need headstone or a eulogy, give me and any surviving homies the directions to the after-party