Tron

Women won't admit they dont know what they want with equality

95 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Tron said:

yes! thank you!! 

thank god someone here actually listens 

@Tron You're welcome.

What do you think guides human behaviour? For example, what do you think guided the behaviour of the women in the car when she said what she said to you?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

@Tron You're welcome.

What do you think guides human behaviour? For example, what do you think guided the behaviour of the women in the car when she said what she said to you?

I think shes a self righteous liberal  feminist who saw an opportunity to try to shame a man because she could flick her bean to it later when she got home. nothing more nothing less (im a lefty too btw, but ppl here are nuts man) 

Just now, Tron said:

I think shes a self righteous liberal  feminist who saw an opportunity to try to shame a man because she could flick her bean to it later when she got home. nothing more nothing less (im a lefty too btw, but ppl here are nuts man) 

Okay dude. I get you.

So, to my understanding, you see the motivation for her behaviour as being to shame a man for pleasure later.

Let's say that it is entirely accurate that that was her motivation. What do you think determines whether she gets pleasure from shaming men?

Be-Do-Have

3 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Okay dude. I get you.

So, to my understanding, you see the motivation for her behaviour as being to shame a man for pleasure later.

Let's say that it is entirely accurate that that was her motivation. What do you think determines whether she gets pleasure from shaming men?

the whole way she went about it.

if she just said "hey she shouldnt run out in the street. make sure shes safe" I would have been like "aight", even though I still wasnt in the wrong with that. 

If she was actually using a friendly and helpful tone I wouldnt have seen it as a dick move. But she tried to talk to me like she was shaming me 

and she added that woman power bullshit with a fist like shes in her own little movie. that shit rubbed me the wrong way. 

I think there are lots of people who think they are in a movie, and they do shit like that because they feel like they are acting out their heroic roles. I think thats why she did that shit 

Edited by Tron

2 minutes ago, Cat_eyes said:

@Tron seems like you’re more annoyed that this woman butted into your business and shouted at you.

yeah because women are always trying to shame men for whatever reason and Im done with that bullshit. 

out of all the men you should be shaming, im 100% not the one 

thats another thing

women only try to shame men who dont actually deserve it

the ones that should be shamed they are either too afraid to or they cant see it for some reason

its always the men that dont deserve it.

source: Im a man 

2 minutes ago, Tron said:

the whole way she went about it.

if she just said "hey she shouldnt run out in the street. make sure shes safe" I would have been like "aight", even though I still wasnt in the wrong with that. 

If she was actually using a friendly and helpful tone I wouldnt have seen it as a dick move. But she tried to talk to me like she was shaming me 

and she added that woman power bullshit with a fist like shes in her own little movie. that shit rubbed me the wrong way. 

I think there are lots of people who think they are in a movie, and they do shit like that because they feel like they are acting out their heroic roles. I think thats why she did that shit 

So, when you heard the lady say what she said, in the tone you heard her say it in, you felt like she was trying to make you feel like you weren't acceptable?

Be-Do-Have

Dude chill the mother fuck out

I hope you can see nothing positive is coming from anything here

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

So, when you heard the lady say what she said, in the tone you heard her say it in, you felt like she was trying to make you feel like you weren't acceptable?

yeah she was talking me like I'm a problem. Or apart of some problem she has with society. Literally 2 minutes after I tried to look out for my friend too. 

1 minute ago, Tron said:

yeah she was talking me like I'm a problem. Or apart of some problem she has with society. Literally 2 minutes after I tried to look out for my friend too. 

So you had a sense of being dehumanised?

Be-Do-Have

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

So you had a sense of being dehumanised?

yeah thats a pretty good way to describe it 

I'm sorry you went through this experience and how white knights on this forum constantly shaming you on this thread so that they can use you to look better

Classic ego games these people are playing by shaming you. Some of the men who act like they understand women are the most vulture types (personal experience, learned to stay away from white knight hypocrites) 

Coming to your situation - 

You didn't deserve it. That woman in the car was a total nut job. She didn't need to make it about gender. She was trying to be condescending and shaming you. That wasn't fair and it was unnecessary for her to act like she knows the situation better. 

She didn't have to add - woman power. 

It was menacing of her to do that just like a casual insult or put down. 

These are the kind of feminists we must avoid because they are about female dominance over men rather than true equality 

Regarding your obligation - 

You already did a good job trying to keep her safe. It wasn't your responsibility though when someone chooses to deliberately put themselves in danger. You could have ended up risking your own life by running after her. 

And equality in this specific situation means you should treat her just the way you would treat a male friend who is drunk. 

She is not a child. She should not get a pass for her behavior if she is drunk. She is a responsible person like all responsible persons, the gender is irrelevant. 

You tried to help her but she wouldn't take it. So it wasn't your duty to protect her anymore. 

It's time we hold women accountable for their wrong behavior just like we do to men. Otherwise it's not fair to always let women off the hook. 

You did the right thing in the situation and you had no further obligation because gender is irrelevant when someone is being or going wrong or being reckless and belligerent like your friend. 

And the woman yelling out of the car was shaming you because she got her own issues. She must be that dominating feminist who likes telling men what to do meanwhile she never looks in the mirror herself and blames men for all her stupid issues. 

I'm sorry you went through this experience, it must have been humiliating to be publicly embarrassed by the woman in the car yelling at you. 

So don't take that woman seriously and there are women who aren't like that. 

That's all. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm sorry you went through this experience and how white knights on this forum constantly shaming you on this thread so that they can use you to look better

Classic ego games these people are playing by shaming you. Some of the men who act like they understand women are the most vulture types (personal experience, learned to stay away from white knight hypocrites) 

Coming to your situation - 

You didn't deserve it. That woman in the car was a total nut job. She didn't need to make it about gender. She was trying to be condescending and shaming you. That wasn't fair and it was unnecessary for her to act like she knows the situation better. 

She didn't have to add - woman power. 

It was menacing of her to do that just like a casual insult or put down. 

These are the kind of feminists we must avoid because they are about female dominance over men rather than true equality 

Regarding your obligation - 

You already did a good job trying to keep her safe. It wasn't your responsibility though when someone chooses to deliberately put themselves in danger. You could have ended up risking your own life by running after her. 

And equality in this specific situation means you should treat her just the way you would treat a male friend who is drunk. 

She is not a child. She should not get a pass for her behavior if she is drunk. She is a responsible person like all responsible persons, the gender is irrelevant. 

You tried to help her but she wouldn't take it. So it wasn't your duty to protect her anymore. 

It's time we hold women accountable for their wrong behavior just like we do to men. Otherwise it's not fair to always let women off the hook. 

You did the right thing in the situation and you had no further obligation because gender is irrelevant when someone is being or going wrong or being reckless and belligerent like your friend. 

And the woman yelling out of the car was shaming you because she got her own issues. She must be that dominating feminist who likes telling men what to do meanwhile she never looks in the mirror herself and blames men for all her stupid issues. 

I'm sorry you went through this experience, it must have been humiliating to be publicly embarrassed by the woman in the car yelling at you. 

So don't take that woman seriously and there are women who aren't like that. 

That's all. 

thank you! 

21 minutes ago, Tron said:

yeah thats a pretty good way to describe it 

Okay.

So you felt dehumanised. Do you think you felt dehumanised because of what she said? Or do you think you felt dehumanised because of how you interpreted what she said?

Is it possible that if another guy your age experienced the same sort of communication in the same kind of circumstance, they could have had a different reaction? i.e. compassion, confusion, instead of a feeling of dehumanisation.

Be-Do-Have

Just now, Ulax said:

Okay.

So you felt dehumanised. Do you think you felt dehumanised because of what she said? Or do you think you felt dehumanised because of how you interpreted what she said?

Is it possible that if another guy your age experienced the same sort of communication in the same kind of circumstance, they could have had a different reaction? i.e. compassion, confusion, instead of a feeling of dehumanisation.

I mean I was drunk so maybe you're onto something. But I think any guy in my position would think shes on some dumb shit. Maybe not all would have felt an injustice or anger to my extent. 

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

Okay.

LOL don't gaslight him. I know you're good at psychology

But this dude Tron felt what he felt very instinctively. You can see he is a bit instinctive from all of his responses. 

He had a on the spot natural reaction to the situation. When we feel what we truly feel, our intuition is telling us the right thing - it's called gut feeling 

He felt dehumanized and there's no need to judge him for that. He is simply being frank. 

There's no need to change how he felt. Or make him feel something he didn't feel in the situation. 

He is right in being reactive. Any person who genuinely feels humiliated should have the right to vent and telling them otherwise is to manipulate their emotions. 

I'm warning the OP @Tron to stay away from such manipulative tactics. Be genuine and stick to your feelings and don't let people tell you otherwise. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

But this dude Tron felt what he felt very instinctively. You can see he is a bit instinctive from all of his responses. 

He had a on the spot natural reaction to the situation. When we feel what we truly feel, our intuition is telling us the right thing - it's called gut feeling 

He felt dehumanized and there's no need to judge him for that. He is simply being frank. 

There's no need to change how he felt. Or make him feel something he didn't feel in the situation. 

He is right in being reactive. Any person who genuinely feels humiliated should have the right to vent and telling them otherwise is to manipulate their emotions. 

I'm warning the OP @Tron to stay away from such manipulative tactics. Be genuine and stick to your feelings and don't let people tell you otherwise.

Literally all the happened was a stranger drove by and very briefly expressed concern for an obviously drunk girl. Your takes are just getting worse and worse aren't they.

Classic gaslighting technique looks like this - you're wrong. Your feelings are wrong. Maybe you took it the wrong way. Maybe you shouldn't feel like this. They didn't mean anything bad. It's you who took it bad. You felt bad because you were wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't feel bad. If you took it another way you would not feel bad. You don't see it the right way. You are misinterpreting it because you are deluded. Your feelings aren't valid. You could have interpreted this in another way. You don't know the truth. 

I could go on and on. You get the idea. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Hi @Tyler Robinson.

I don't believe what I've done amounts to gaslighting or is manipulative. It sounds to me like you don't trust that I'm acting out of a desire of contribution. Is that right?

I understand you think that my intention is to change Tron's understanding of how he felt or get him to feel something different than he did in the moment. And that I am judging the dude. Perhaps you think that I am being respectful in my comments. Is that right?

My intention is not to cause a change in feeling or to judge. My intention is to contribute by providing a perspective regarding why we feel as we do.

Be-Do-Have

Just now, thepixelmonk said:

Literally all the happened was a stranger drove by and very briefly expressed concern for an obviously drunk girl. Your takes are just getting worse and worse aren't they.

No.. Yelling at someone in public and shouting women power especially to a man is condescending and humiliating. 

What if a man said "man power" to a woman loudly out of his car in public. 

We would instantly be defending the woman by calling him a sexist misogynist asshole. 

That woman wasn't showing concern. If she was so concerned then she would actually shown her concern by getting out of the car and rescuing the woman herself. That would have actually looked like true woman power - a woman actually helping another woman instead of preaching a man on what woman power is. 

That she wouldn't do because such women are fake. They like to shout girl power but when it actually comes to supporting a woman in her need, they back off like cowards. Such women also attack any woman who doesn't agree with them and still talk about girl power. Lmfao. 

I have been familiar with such women. They are the female version of the white knights. They love to preach people in condescending ways but don't do the required action themselves. 

She was playing an ego game by acting like she cares to another person who actually cares. If she really cared she would have given the drunk woman a ride home. But that's exactly she won't do because her shit is to create unnecessary public drama and use a situation to her advantage and try to look like a concerned individual by shouting but not actually doing anything. 

She must be a pro at this 

♡✸♡.