RyanK

Infinity

10 posts in this topic

Leo - I’ve done over twenty breakthrough 5–MeO-DMT trips. I now see Infinity each time I go in.  It’s incredibly beautiful and mind blowing!! 
I have a very clear understanding that consciousness is Infinite, and can take absolutely any shape or form, but I’m wondering what’s past the understanding of Infinity? It even feels like a really stupid question to ask cause what could be past Infinity lol.
I’ve also realized God, Infinite Love, Death, Eternity etc, but it’s almost like once I get to Infinity, it’s the peak. Is there something I’m not grasping yet?  Just wanted your thoughts on this. ?❤️ ♾️ 

Yes, there's much you're not grasping yet.

Stay humble and keep exploring.

You're not going to find anything beyond Infinity, it's just a matter of becoming ever more conscious of what Infinity means.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@RyanK maybe trying 5 meo malt for seeing infinity from a different more feminine perspective? Malt is not so much about understanding infinity but experience it (thats what I heard, unfortunately never tried malt) 

Edited by OBEler

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, there's much you're not grasping yet.

Stay humble and keep exploring.

You're not going to find anything beyond Infinity, it's just a matter of becoming ever more conscious of what Infinity means.

Thanks Leo! This helps me a lot! 
Can’t wait for your new Advanced Course to be released!

10 hours ago, RyanK said:

and can take absolutely any shape or form

When you say this, what exactly do you mean? Like in full detail, how do you describe "any shape or form"? Is it some sort of imagination level we as humans cannot conceive or is it something different?

Edited by michaelcycle00

@RyanK The implications of infinity is pretty mind boggling. Some things I'm pondering that maybe can help trigger some things when you trip: infinite universes, infinite instances of your avatar (and "others"), how they're generated. Consciousness zooming and branching infinitely up and down and containing itself forever. Infinite potential of "forms" being generated through thought. Etc. And the question of, if you can think it it probably exists.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@michaelcycle00 Well first off, I never want to claim I’m some expert.. just speaking from my direct experience, with words.. but that’s not actually it.  Words are extremely limiting!

When I say it can take any shape or form, what a lot of people don’t realize is that, if they look around them at this very moment, all of their senses (Sight, Sound, Taste, Touch, Feelings, etc.). All of these ‘mundane’ things that we’re use to, is Infinity. We’re just not conscious enough to see it in our everyday life. Look at all the shapes and forms around you right now.  It’s almost too obvious that we don’t notice it.  When you become conscious of infinity, you understand that what we’re experiencing in every day reality is still just a tiny tiny perspective of Infinity. We only see a sliver of the pie.. but you CAN experience the whole pie. 

Hope this isn’t too abstract! Leo is way better at this! lol ❤️?

i dont know what you mean by infinity, can you explain it? it is possible too experience it without let my Ego die?

40 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Alex_R

That's amusing :)

Why are you resistant to the idea of letting your ego die? (i am too, just asking because maybe exploring this might help you) You either stay small and afraid or you realise Love. There's no way to have both at the same time.

I've had a bad trip on 4g of mushrooms a year ago and still dont get over, i've only tripped with 150ug lsd since then and i dont imagine myself being able to let the ego die now

Hello @Leo Gura, could you make a video about INFINITY? Recently I watched a documentation on Netflix about infinity and found it's so beautiful paradoxical. Is Infinity a feature of consciousness or god?

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul