Federico del pueblo

Where do LSD horror stories come from?

27 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@spiritual memes Did it felt like 200 micro lsd or was it stronger? maybe you got 600 micro ?

No, I did 2 tabs of 100ug

visually it was exactly like 200ug. I think being in a dark room intensified it.

Edited by spiritual memes

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@spiritual memes thats a very unusual thing. Makes me think about not trying lsd again, at least not at 200 micro

I would have been fine if I had  trip sitter but I did it alone so I'm a bit of an idiot. I would attribute the trip going wrong on several factors:

1. It was in the middle of lockdown so my mental health wasn't ideal

2. I had taken a long break from psychedelics, so my tolerance had likely decreased a lot

3. I had spent the last few months meditating intensely. During the trip, I felt some mental discomfort so I tried some meditation techniques which likely made the trip far more intense.

4. I vaped cbd beforehand, which may have interacted with the LSD

5. I did it in a dark room which amplified the trip a lot.

6. It was in the middle of summer so the room was very hot which made me dehydrated and quite uncomfortable.

7. I don't know 100% if I actually did but I possibly took 5-htp the day before which interacts badly with psychedelics.

I think 2 and 3 are the most probable because I did 100ug 1 year after that and had a super intense ego death experience even with all other factors different. However this one actually didn't end badly as I took all safety precautions.

I know someone who didn't do research on it and ended up jumping from a balcony while high on lsd. He took 300ug and smoked a joint and forgot that he took something. I guess nothing would have happened if he didn't smoked the weed.

I want to emphasize the importance to do research and keep proper set and setting in mind.

4 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

I know someone who didn't do research on it and ended up jumping from a balcony while high on lsd. He took 300ug and smoked a joint and forgot that he took something. I guess nothing would have happened if he didn't smoked the weed.

I want to emphasize the importance to do research and keep proper set and setting in mind.

So what do you think it is that can cause someone to jump from the balcony?

Is it a lack of understanding for the danger of the situation or some delusional euphoric sense confidence (like a belief of having super powers)? Or is it maybe that someone has an ego death but is still moving around without really knowing about it?

The dosage of 300 mcg seems extreme if your friend didn't have prior LSD experience.

Is it that what you mean with "didn't do research", like a lack of awareness for the right dosage?

Because I'm struggling a bit to understand how more research can help to prevent someone from doing unreasonable things on the substance, when probably the effects of the substance might make you forget about your research.

It’s a testament to the safety of the tryptamines that they are being massively abused by irresponsible, ignorant people but we still only hear occasional stories of someone being injured.  There are even people who do 5-meo at parties.  We never hear about the deaths caused by adverse reaction to aspirin.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I heard recently In another forum about the story about a russian guy who gives first timers  40 mg 5 meo dmt on the way at a party. This sometimes leaves to all Kind of trouble like calling ambulance. However everyone was deeply thankful after this