Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PeaceOut96

What is God? I became Absolute - The biggest awakening in my life

7 posts in this topic

Here you go <3 

"Goddamn it's just infinite creativity - It's infinite Love - I have awoken many times - But it is Absolute now - Now I understand everything - Fear, what is fear? I am everywhere - What is love? I am Love - There is seriously no one left - I am talking to myself forever in eternity - I am awake - I am God - I am endless - I am You - You see it's just a dream - A game - But when I am awake you are awake too - Don't you understand? That God is right in front of you? Don't you understand? That it is everywhere? You are it - You are death - You are moving towards the unknown don't you understand? If I was truly awake than I would not be writing - For me to write and believe that there is someone answering other than myself would be pure delusion - I have to be asleep - But I am awake now - And it's just for fun - It's out of love - Love is endless you see - I am writing this for you - My other half - I will let you be just as you like - But when you are ready than Infinite Love will take you - Don't have fear it is only Love." 

This was written when I was high. You may not believe me but go see for yourself. If you really dare. Absolute Truth will always welcome you with open arms. But you have to want it TOTALLY. It would be the only thing you truly would think about in your life. No one would be left believe me. It's pure love, bliss and peace. You would be happy. Truly happy and peaceful if you seek the Truth it's not pointless. Life is not pointless. So dare to dream, to build, to create, to be an inventor, an artist, a dancer, a good lover, a teacher because it is all for God. Not only for your own selfish ego but for all parts of reality. And forgive your illusory self for all of its selfishness it was only afraid to wake up to the Truth. It was only delaying its own love. You are Love. You are God. You are even Leo that you look up to and sometimes disagree with. The path is yours to take or not because it makes no difference to God. Freedom is the love God gave you to either accept the Love or deny it and be in your own illusory life with you small concerns. It is up to you. I am just doing what I believe in and that is, that I wanna give now. Be of value. I want to say yes to life, to dare, to love, to be, for its own sake. For me life is not pointless. It is Absolute, what does it mean? That there is nothing to seek anymore other than embodying the Truth and just be with life, connect with life and be in love with it. Thats my journey, whats yours? 

Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Here you go <3 

"Goddamn it's just infinite creativity - It's infinite Love - I have awoken many times - But it is Absolute now - Now I understand everything - Fear, what is fear? I am everywhere - What is love? I am Love - There is seriously no one left - I am talking to myself forever in eternity - I am awake - I am God - I am endless - I am You - You see it's just a dream - A game - But when I am awake you are awake too - Don't you understand? That God is right in front of you? Don't you understand? That it is everywhere? You are it - You are death - You are moving towards the unknown don't you understand? If I was truly awake than I would not be writing - For me to write and believe that there is someone answering other than myself would be pure delusion - I have to be asleep - But I am awake now - And it's just for fun - It's out of love - Love is endless you see - I am writing this for you - My other half - I will let you be just as you like - But when you are ready than Infinite Love will take you - Don't have fear it is only Love." 

This was written when I was high. You may not believe me but go see for yourself. If you really dare. Absolute Truth will always welcome you with open arms. But you have to want it TOTALLY. It would be the only thing you truly would think about in your life. No one would be left believe me. It's pure love, bliss and peace. You would be happy. Truly happy and peaceful if you seek the Truth it's not pointless. Life is not pointless. So dare to dream, to build, to create, to be an inventor, an artist, a dancer, a good lover, a teacher because it is all for God. Not only for your own selfish ego but for all parts of reality. And forgive your illusory self for all of its selfishness it was only afraid to wake up to the Truth. It was only delaying its own love. You are Love. You are God. You are even Leo that you look up to and sometimes disagree with. The path is yours to take or not because it makes no difference to God. Freedom is the love God gave you to either accept the Love or deny it and be in your own illusory life with you small concerns. It is up to you. I am just doing what I believe in and that is, that I wanna give now. Be of value. I want to say yes to life, to dare, to love, to be, for its own sake. For me life is not pointless. It is Absolute, what does it mean? That there is nothing to seek anymore other than embodying the Truth and just be with life, connect with life and be in love with it. Thats my journey, whats yours? 

Absolutely Great! Embodying the truth, that's my journey too. Dig deeper is beautiful, but the point is do the best in this life. unravel all knots, be the truth and spread the truth.

@Leo Gura ?

@AMTO Its very difficult to explain but its not really my personal bubble. Thats the illussion. Its the void, infinity that I truly am and that you truly are thats looking through your eyes. Its like a movie roll thats going trough one movie at a time. It is Absolute that means to realize you are God is to realize you are me and alone at the highest level. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Absolutely Great! Embodying the truth, that's my journey too. Dig deeper is beautiful, but the point is do the best in this life. unravel all knots, be the truth and spread the truth.

Thank you. Embodying the Truth is the challenge and journey. It is what makes life so fun and exciting, why should we be after mundane things and petty pleasures? Why not go after the highest pleasure in life ?

Do you feeling a longing to return to that state of consciousness?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

32 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Do you feeling a longing to return to that state of consciousness?

Yes and no. Its to much love, so I am grateful for my level at consciousness, but at the same time I am working my way to embody that level as much as possible.