Martin123

Past-life Memory Hypothesis

11 posts in this topic

DISCLAIMER
I do not claim that the concept of past lives is or is not real, I simply describe an event that occurred and my intuitive experiential process. Please don't debate on this issue in this topic.

I heavily focus on emotional healing, and find it extraordinarily important, and in a way it is as if I almost refused to do anything else before I finish my healing process.

In my healing I have stumbled upon an arising that I cannot explain but through a past-life regression.
I have been getting these periods of grief connected to a thought "she's dead, she's gone..."
When I dig deeper I get images of me, being a rather old man being absolutely broken by his grief of a lost partner.

When I integrate that hypothetical piece of knowledge into my understanding of my own life and past, it somehow "clicks".
It clicks that I was born the way I was born, I grew up the way I did, and I do the things I do and have certain patterns to deal with. As if this one piece of knowledge is the source of everything in my current life.

It feels like finding the real "me", the part that went missing very very long time ago, as if I integrated my core into my being. Of course this part of me is broken and will require more healing, but still. It feels extraordinarily "right".

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Wormon Blatburm I simply expressed myself and put it out there if anyone resonates. There is no question, I am not seeking for an answer.
If you resonate, share, if you don't... well you can share as well.

@Wormon Blatburm In my experience it was the desire of inner child to be treated fairly - in a way "yo Im special don't you fucking dare throwing your bullshit at me". Which is in a way true, but it still is a neurosis that limits you and creates more problems.

there's a continuity of experience but there's no such thing as a soul that comes and goes. it's a karmic wave that entails rebirth of another "i", completely new, even though the karmic wave shapes the reality we're born. the karmic wave shapes the reality we're born just like it shapes reality right now and reality shapes the karmic wave. so if we look closer and deeper, the reality we experience and the karmic wave are the same. they're made of perceptions, which create the sensation of time.

the mind's task is to work for this life, to keep this ego alive, so we cannot access past lives that easily. these memories may arise in the mind right after a legit state of no-mind.

i am investigating past lives and yesterday i had an incredible experience which gave me profound joy, proving indicating that it's possible.

after a profound state of no-mind, which i cannot tell how long it lasted, i felt a cosy and warm feeling of being involved by the love of a mother. i saw the lap of a woman with colorful clothes and a word i had never heard before came to my mind. it sounded like "vernassi". then i heard the sound of a deep breath, which made me scared. i don't know... maybe it was my own breath but it was enough to pull me out of the experience. everything was incredibly quick, like a flash of 2~3 seconds.

i googled the strange word and judging by the clothes of the woman i also added "india" to the search. google fixed it for me and it looked for "varanasi", which i found to be a big city in india.

i am examining this experience with a large grain of salt and i'll try to replicate it many times.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@ajasatya My perspective is that it doesn't matter if its past life or not.
Is there emotional trauma to heal? 
Great fucking do it.
Are you emotionally pure and clear?
Awesome move onto other things.
I feel like karmic debts ought to be paid before pursuing liberation. Not for moral reasons, but just because it is way more effective.

@Martin123 nice. i hope you heal completely soon!

but i feel healed and i find this kind of thing actually fun to do :D

unborn Truth

@unknownworld I am probably going to start a blog concerning this issue in close future.

For now read emotional clearing by John Ruskan and follow Julienhimself on yt

The "oneness" comment is a funny topic ender sometimes, but man does it fit here. Everything is one thing, so if you read a book about umbrellas, you're thinking umbrellas. Nonetheless, whatever works, right? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE