Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Interesting trip report by this guy on Youtube

8 posts in this topic

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

This guy does not like Leo

Leo does not like him, i guess

And anyways its cool to watch this heroic dose

9 minutes ago, Fluran said:

This guy does not like Leo

Leo does not like him, i guess

And anyways its cool to watch this heroic dose

Yeah I know lol, I respect him, but he literally denies what his trips tell him. His trips tell him the same thing Leo says....and he CHOOSES not to believe it. Its quite funny. He confirmed solipsism, he confirmed infinity, he confirmed that reality is a universal simulator made by consciousness...but yet...says he doesn't think he is God.

That's some extreme denial...I meannnnnnn extreeeemeee deniallll. Anyway it is what it is. I still like him....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Very interesting trip report. These kinds of places seem to be very common to see / visit on psychedelics. I've seen many trip reports with these different realities where the inhabitants are able to effortlessly materialize/manifest their imagination or desires, where the heightened level of novelty, bliss, and fun also seems to be a very common point.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Materalism is so deeply ensconced in the consciousness of our culture, that it's all too easy for us to delude ourselves into denying the veracity of the truths gleaned from drug-induced experiences. From my perspective now, it's almost amazing that he can maintain the worldview he does and also have had the radical experiences he's reported.

It's reminiscent of a story I heard when studying Huna. Where Hewahewa, who was the tribe's prophet, encountered Christian westerners. He reasoned that because of their advanced tech, they must assuredly be practicing a form of magick superior to that of his own people. And when Hewahewa heard the legends of the mighty Jesus Christ of Nazareth resurrecting the dead, he practically salivated over the possibility of meeting Christians because he assumed they could do the things their Lord and Savior allegedly did.

Hewahewa was somewhat adept in his practice, and had divined future events many times before in service to his tribe, and also did many other supernatural acts successfully. So it's only natural from his point of view that the amazing feats Jesus did in the bible could be humanly possible, even though he(Hewahewa) wasn't so powerful. Of course, when he actually met these people, he was profoundly disappointed. Because he discovered that they couldn't even do magickal things he found very basic to do, and was amazed at how wrong the assumptions of his conscious mind were about the capabilities of this foreign culture. Sometimes when listening to people like Adeptus Psychonautica speak about their experiences, then go on to reject the obvious teachings behind them, I can't help but feel as if I know how Hewahewa must have felt when he finally got to meet the Great Christian not Miracle workers.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 9/22/2022 at 4:41 PM, Razard86 said:

Yeah I know lol, I respect him, but he literally denies what his trips tell him. His trips tell him the same thing Leo says....and he CHOOSES not to believe it. Its quite funny. He confirmed solipsism, he confirmed infinity, he confirmed that reality is a universal simulator made by consciousness...but yet...says he doesn't think he is God.

That's some extreme denial...I meannnnnnn extreeeemeee deniallll. Anyway it is what it is. I still like him....

Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip report, and thanks for sharing!

Here is an interesting experiment for you - go and find a quote from me where I say "I don't think I am God" or anything to that effect. It shouldn't be too hard to find an example of such "extreeeemeee deniallll" for such a dedicated truth seeker like yourself, I mean you clearly know what you are talking about ?

A bit of advice for you. If you have to fabricate the truth to make a point, then you are probably talking complete shite.

On 10/5/2022 at 5:39 AM, JuliusCaesar said:

Sometimes when listening to people like Adeptus Psychonautica speak about their experiences, then go on to reject the obvious teachings behind them, I can't help but feel as if I know how Hewahewa must have felt when he finally got to meet the Great Christian not Miracle workers.

I would be interested to hear which teachings you have confirmed I have rejected, so feel free to provide some examples. 

I can certainly relate though. Sometimes when listening to people like you guys who have to fantasize what people think or say, and then relay that as objective truth... well, I can't help but feel like Judge Judy, amused and astonished at the duplicitous halfwits in front of her.

Edited by AdeptusPsychonautica