Razard86

Why is it so hard for me to figure out what's true?

16 posts in this topic

Easy.... your greatest fear is to realize.....that you are full of shit....I KNOW I AM FULL OF SHIT!!! So figuring out what is going on with me is EASY!!! You will never be able to be honest with yourself and realize what is going on inside...until you realize....YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!! Its okay....because....everyone you ever met...even ones you admire are all full of shit!!!!

Now this is what you are afraid of....its why you take things ohhhh so serious because you delude yourself into thinking.....you know the difference between right and wrong!! This delusion is VERRRY STROOONGGG you really think you have things figured out!!! You use appeals to authority, case studies, rationales, for you every one of your beliefs is true and everyone else is crazy!!! As you go along life back hands you, spanks you, laughs at you, criticizes you, humbles you, but it mixes some praise in-between so it doesn't completely break you.

Now you are angry!!! You judge the world!! You say life is unfair!!! People are mean, people are fake, they are inauthentic!!! You aren't wrong, they are....but the problem is....they are just responding to your fakeness. You see....when you own your own shit, and admit you are full of shit, you give permission for others to own their own shit!!! Then you can both realize....you were both shitting yourselves and allow the rest of the world the freedom to admit this together!!!

When you realize you are full of shit....suddenly...you can see things clearly!!!! You see....when your body takes in food, it owns its shit by recognizing it and letting it go. If only you realized...that was literally a clue of what you should do with your mental diet!!! Own your own shit so you can function clearly!!!! Life has given you clues...everything is your guide....EVEN YOUR OWN FECES!!!!! Who would have thought? Is this world really this crazy?

Or maybe....I'm just shitting you!!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

....I KNOW I AM FULL OF SHIT!!!

Why ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Haha. Yes, we're all full of shit fools :P I'm a fucking fool. It's crazy.

It's incomprehensible how foolish we are.

Just now, Sincerity said:

Haha. Yes, we're all full of shit fools :P I'm a fucking fool. It's crazy.

It's incomprehensible how foolish we are.

You got it!!!! Once you realize it truly...you can always catch yourself, and also not take things personally when you see the other fools around you lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why ?

Why not? Are you full of shit? Do you know the answer? 

you can be full or empty. or more full or more empty. adding "of shit" is redundant. everything is shit. There is only one thing that is not shit, and it's truth, but the truth does not fill you, it empties you

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Why not? Are you full of shit? Do you know the answer? 

I'm not full of shit  . Why do you think that you are full of shit ? And what does that even mean ?

One very simple but profound reason: the inability to recognize shit in oneself. This, however, does not preclude the ability to recognize it in others, hence, the question. In the same sense, you recognize everyone’s shit; except your own; they do so themselves..thus, the shitstorm we have today

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I like to say i aint shit because i dont know what i dont know and you cant learn if you already think you know...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I like to say i aint shit because i dont know what i dont know and you cant learn if you already think you know...

You got it!!!! Its sad that some people....still are in denial and don't get it!!

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm not full of shit  . Why do you think that you are full of shit ? And what does that even mean ?

One very simple but profound reason: the inability to recognize shit in oneself. This, however, does not preclude the ability to recognize it in others, hence, the question. In the same sense, you recognize everyone’s shit; except your own; they do so themselves..thus, the shitstorm we have today

Its really sad you actually are fooling yourself to believe what you just wrote. A lot of growing my friend awaits you!!! One day, you will realize you are full of shit!!!

@Razard86 Its so interesting when you point out someone is full of shit they will try to convince you,how they are not and go on an offence, when you tell them how they pintpoint how you are actually full of shit(agreeing with them)they wont admit they are full of shit they will start to attack you even more ....its interesting ?

The more you try to defend how much you are not full of shit thats a cleastar clear sign you are so full of shit that even telescope cant help you...

You cant trust those people they can lie to you in so many ways(that you cant trust them) i think its a form of weakness so you must defend..

when i spot that thats one of my biggest red flags in people to avoid or dig deeper...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

23 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 Its so interesting when you point out someone is full of shit they will try to convince you,how they are not and go on an offence, when you tell them how they pintpoint how you are actually full of shit(agreeing with them)they wont admit they are full of shit they will start to attack you even more ....its interesting ?

The more you try to defend how much you are not full of shit thats a cleastar clear sign you are so full of shit that even telescope cant help you...

You cant trust those people they can lie to you in so many ways(that you cant trust them) i think its a form of weakness so you must defend..

when i spot that thats one of my biggest red flags in people to avoid or dig deeper...

Its one of the greatest discoveries when you can admit this to yourself as one you truly realize you are on the same footing as everybody else. Everybody is just doing the best they can, nobody has everything figured out, it is then you realize....its on YOU to determine how you plan to build your belief structures. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

I will help you along since you don't realize how full of shit you are.

John 8:7

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Alan Watts - There is a doctrine in the Jewish religion that, when God created Adam, he put into him a spirit which is called the yetzer hara, and that means the “wayward spirit,” or what I call the element of irreducible rascality. And that is in us all—a little bit; it’s not the whole of us. It’s like just a pinch of salt in the stew, and you don’t want the whole stew to be salt. But you have to have just a touch of rascality to be human. And I find it difficult to get along with people who don’t know that they have it. People who come on that they’re all sincere, all good, all pure, bore me to death and scare me.

Fool- Easy to be deceived.  

What do you think self-deception is? Denial of the truth. If you have deceived yourself...you are a fool. 

Even right now....you may still be in denial....which just proves....what you really are. You want clarity in life? Vision? Admit you are full of shit, deceitful, untrustworthy, hateful, judgmental, shitty to the core....then your vision will be PRISTINE!!!

Now here is the coupe de grace

WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK LEO IS POINTING TO YOU HERE!!!! https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-007

An awakening is the blooming of a flower....but read his insight above? Where did that flower grow out of?

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 Now i can see so much game in what you said...now im intrigued do you have a method on how you go about making your belief system? im close to that level now (or im full of shit ?)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 Now i can see so much game in what you said...now im intrigued do you have a method on how you go about making your belief system? im close to that level now (or im full of shit ?)

Lol easy, first you must first believe that there is no such thing as right or wrong. You have to drop that belief completely. Second, you have to KNOW that you love yourself completely, so completely that you KNOW that you will NOT intentionally harm others, but also KNOW you will take the best action in any given moment. You also leave yourself space to make mistakes (in the ultimate sense there are no mistakes) and don't judge yourself or others as bad. 

Then whatever values you admire you aim to embody them as best you can while leaving yourself space again to not embody them perfectly and allow that space for others. Accept yourself as you are, never consider anyone an authority figure, everyone is just a guide, you listen if it resonates and you ignore if it doesn't suit your tastes. And trust as you move along in life your judgment on your adjustments. 

Here is the biggest takeaway....don't be afraid to offend anyone. You are going to offend anyone anyway. Obviously in general you shouldn't make that your aim but in specific circumstances you may have to trigger people. Trust your intuition on when to do this. But express yourself fully, who can tell you your full of shit....when all of life is built on shit? What is shit? Non Sense, Insanity, which is....what is the essence of creativity, which is INFINITY!!

Realized this exact thing yesterday. Ideas are just tools. They cannot be right or wrong because they don't possess that property. The property they possess is of usefulness. How useful is that idea to your goals? 

This implies that for any given idea, their will always be a POV where it is useful and therefore correct. What this further implies is that I don't need to worry about what ideas others hold as their validity is relative to different POVs, meaning my ideas cannot be false(nor right.).

It made me think how absurd this whole situation is. I contemplated for maybe 2 hours. At the end I got stuck because I realized I was trying to reach a conclusion, which concluded that all conclusions are bullshit.(Clown Realization) There is no objectivity. I gave up finally and stopped thinking. 

Then after a while, I consciously came up with the conclusion that which I have outlined here. This conclusion is practical, correct and true, relative to my goals, and maybe to the goals of similarly 'goaled' people here.

4 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Realized this exact thing yesterday. Ideas are just tools. They cannot be right or wrong because they don't possess that property. The property they possess is of usefulness. How useful is that idea to your goals? 

This implies that for any given idea, their will always be a POV where it is useful and therefore correct. What this further implies is that I don't need to worry about what ideas others hold as their validity is relative to different POVs, meaning my ideas cannot be false(nor right.).

It made me think how absurd this whole situation is. I contemplated for maybe 2 hours. At the end I got stuck because I realized I was trying to reach a conclusion, which concluded that all conclusions are bullshit.(Clown Realization) There is no objectivity. I gave up finally and stopped thinking. 

Then after a while, I consciously came up with the conclusion that which I have outlined here. This conclusion is practical, correct and true, relative to my goals, and maybe to the goals of similarly 'goaled' people here.

You got it!!!! You adjust it as you go along....notice that? You adjust it as you go along...which means you are making it up on the fly....which is what we call B.S.!!!! Its so funny.

Reality works the same way...it is just happening...so it is being made up on the fly...but....with the highest intelligence!!! So we have to match life to flow with it!!!