Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordFall

Maintream culture being accidently high consciousness(Lil Nas X phenomena)

5 posts in this topic

I keep seeing red pill figures and mainstream commentators being shocked and offended by the Lil Nas X devil campaign and how the global elites are trying to corrupt the children, blablabla. 

sub-buzz-1536-1616858505-9.png?crop=1799

Isn't a gay black man making out with the devil literally the biggest meme you can imagine? It feels like God making fun of stage blue/orange people. 

I don't understand why the mainstream is pushing this, isn't it surprisingly high consciousness of them? It seems like they're sending a wrecking ball through the old limited paradigms that they've built themselves. 

Edit: Link to actual video by request, it is great I agree (: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swmTBVI83k

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

I freaking love that video. Post the whole video lol. 

It's a treasure. 

:)

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

10 hours ago, LordFall said:

I don't understand why the mainstream is pushing this, isn't it surprisingly high consciousness of them? It seems like they're sending a wrecking ball through the old limited paradigms that they've built themselves. 

It’s edgy but still in range for going mainstream.

Society is not just conservative Blues. We have a lot of Orange and Green too. Orange is unlikely to care about this because Orange has mostly shed the moral system coming from Blue. And Green loves anything that trolls the Blue.

Overall we are in fact evolving out of Blue. Blue doesn’t like this and is continuing to push back, but things move forward regardless, one music video at a time.

22 hours ago, LordFall said:

I don't understand why the mainstream is pushing this

It's controversial, it will make money.

But I don't see how is it high consciousness, it looks to me like standard iconoclasm. Stage red could have easily done this.