Razard86

How Socialization Makes You Stupid

84 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, SOUL said:

All I have done is attack?

Ok, well  pardon me for whatever it is you think I have done I intend no ill will.

Peace

Lol not fair you are much nicer to her than you are to me. Playing favorites? I know you don't mean ill will, you have a stickiness, a stubbornness that some will take for aggression. That stubbornness has served you in search for truth and understanding but some will mistake it for arrogance. Its classically known as a "need to be right." Something one of my friends pointed out to me this year. The need to be write will make you come across as arrogant, belittling, and not a good listener. 

I would know...because I have done that and still do it from time to time. In fact you mirror me very well lol.  

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

You're still ignoring my several requests for clarification as to what you meant.  Rather than dialoguing, you're dismissing.  You don't want to be understood or even to discuss it, I'll leave it at that. 

You are doing what he does to me. I so love karma!!! Feel it Soul!!! This is what you were doing to me!!!! Law of Attraction!!! Feel the Karma baby!!

Karma travels fast on this forum!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

You're still ignoring my several requests for clarification as to what you meant.  Rather than dialoguing, you're dismissing.  You don't want to be understood or even to discuss it, I'll leave it at that. 

Please quote yourself asking me to clarify what I meant I honestly never saw you ask anything like that.

Clarify what though?

My first comment about happy feeling social media influencers? I'm going to guess you think maybe I picked that example on purpose to slight women? No? Or maybe you are suggesting I have some unconscious bias because I picked the feelings example? I genuinely chose that example for brevity in an already lengthy message but I guess I'm not afraid of words so am I a secret sexist? hm

Well, I have another example with the intellectual mumbo jumbo merchants. It may be tougher to sniff out because they appear intelligent but they have been peddling the same handful of simple archaic concepts that have been regurgitated mindlessly for millennia. That story would have required more meandering to finally get back home with the point but maybe not, who knows, apparently I don't.

Actually, intellectualizing seems less genuine than feelings, at least feelings have a useful purpose in human socialization but that esoteric bullshitting is just self glorifying story telling acting like some enlightened guru wisdom.

Hey, that kinda sounds like....nah, I couldn't mean him....or could I? hmmm

So, if that isn't what you wanted clarity on my meaning then just indicate what it is and I'll do what I can.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You are doing what he does to me. I so love karma!!! Feel it Soul!!! This is what you were doing to me!!!! Law of Attraction!!! Feel the Karma baby!!

Karma travels fast on this forum!!!

I'm living rent free and playing with your dogma.

Just now, SOUL said:

I'm living rent free and playing with your dogma.

You been paying me a whole lot of attention, its nice to see it redirected at you. Again unless you can be honest, you will suffer the actions you inflict on others. I'll just keep watching your actions get redirected at you until you get it. You love the mirror game after all. 

Just now, Razard86 said:

You been paying me a whole lot of attention, its nice to see it redirected at you. Again unless you can be honest, you will suffer the actions you inflict on others. I'll just keep watching your actions get redirected at you until you get it. You love the mirror game after all. 

Thank you for appearing when I needed evidence of my example....your synchronicity in the universe is amazing.

Just now, SOUL said:

Thank you for appearing when I needed evidence of my example....your synchronicity in the universe is amazing.

SOUL you are so addicted to being right you are lost. Why do you think what happened with you and Prosperina manifested? You think it was an accident? The whole time you kept apologizing thinking "I'm doing the right thing what is the problem?" She didn't want an apology as much as she wanted an honest admittance of your b.s.

Had you replied Hey Prosperina I'm sorry sometimes I can be arrogant because I love to showcase my intelligence and can come across as uncaring. This is not my intent. I had to be a little arrogant in life to become as smart as I am because I had to believe I knew better to reach this point. I am addicted to truth, and spreading it because I love it. So what I realized is in our discourse I didn't listen as intently because I perceived my perspective as superior, I didn't intend to do this as I don't think I'm superior but its just a distinction that exists within me that has helped me in life. So I apologize if I came across as arrogant what part do you think I was missing in your comment?

THIS is how you apologize. You own your shit and call yourself out so the other person doesn't have to take the time to do it for you. It takes them off the hook of having to do it for you and deal wlith all your wiggling, and dodging. I'm giving you game here, because I literally see myself in you. Its so funny actually. But hey...keep on being holy than thou and afraid to admit your flaws....see how far that gets you.

That stubbornness has served you in search for truth

I completely missed this message from you because of the way the notifications lumped two from two different together.

I can truly say truth is not a requirement for well being.

The rest of what you said is that very same ego archetypal thinking you imagine that is so often simply the ego referencing about the past just like you self professed in your recalling about your past.

You initially came to me this time, you are begging for my attention and gleefully celebrating in it...like I'm playing fetch with a dogma.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

SOUL you are so addicted to being right you are lost. Why do you think what happened with you and Prosperina manifested? You think it was an accident? The whole time you kept apologizing thinking "I'm doing the right thing what is the problem?" She didn't want an apology as much as she wanted an honest admittance of your b.s.

Had you replied Hey Prosperina I'm sorry sometimes I can be arrogant because I love to showcase my intelligence and can come across as uncaring. This is not my intent. I had to be a little arrogant in life to become as smart as I am because I had to believe I knew better to reach this point. I am addicted to truth, and spreading it because I love it. So what I realized is in our discourse I didn't listen as intently because I perceived my perspective as superior, I didn't intend to do this as I don't think I'm superior but its just a distinction that exists within me that has helped me in life. So I apologize if I came across as arrogant what part do you think I was missing in your comment?

THIS is how you apologize. You own your shit and call yourself out so the other person doesn't have to take the time to do it for you. It takes them off the hook of having to do it for you and deal wlith all your wiggling, and dodging. I'm giving you game here, because I literally see myself in you. Its so funny actually. But hey...keep on being holy than thou and afraid to admit your flaws....see how far that gets you.

That's quite a stick you brought back there buddy...

4 minutes ago, SOUL said:

That's quite a stick you brought back there buddy...

This is you lol. Your the guy in the video. One day you will get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg

59 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

This is you lol. Your the guy in the video. One day you will get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg

Well, if that means your the one with the nail in their head then...it's hammer time! Break it down... you can't touch this

Edited by SOUL

8 hours ago, SOUL said:

Well, if that means your the one with the nail in their head then...it's hammer time! Break it down... you can't touch this

You just made my point, it just flew over your head. You literally just made my point its so hilarious!!! All you see is nails to be hammered, you have not integrated your feminine to see beyond it. 

You just made my point, it just flew over your head. You literally just made my point its so hilarious!!! All you see is nails to be hammered, you have not integrated your feminine to see beyond it. 

Well, you made the point, too...the one in your head but, oh no, it's not the nail, it's someone else who points at the nail in your head as the reason why you are suffering so much.

You have been story telling about me from the moment you first laid eyes on a message from me and have been obsessed with telling what's wrong with me ever since. It's quite concerning the level of your fixation on it.

It's too numerous to even remember all the things you've said about me and since you think you can read minds with all those voices in your head you mentioned it must be the others you are telling stories about not your own ego creating the narrative in your imagination.

You've told me there's no reason to apologize when I did to you but then you want tell me how to apologize crafting a lengthy mea culpa with all the grievances you have against me included that you cannot let go of...but it's not the nail....no, definitely not the nail.

While I admit I have taken liberties of humor in some of my replies to you it seems I'm living in your head and there are so many triggers in it I can't help but trip them no matter what I say or do.

Though, I know why I trigger you so much but it does nothing for your or my well being for me to point it out...I'll just leave you be to attend to your nails in any way you see fit.

Yet, I can't help but be aware of the reason for the criticisms of socializing being played out in this thread with how an innocuous comment can turn into a dubious dog pile.

Or should I say dogma pile.

31 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Well, you made the point, too...the one in your head but, oh no, it's not the nail, it's someone else who points at the nail in your head as the reason why you are suffering so much.

You have been story telling about me from the moment you first laid eyes on a message from me and have been obsessed with telling what's wrong with me ever since. It's quite concerning the level of your fixation on it.

It's too numerous to even remember all the things you've said about me and since you think you can read minds with all those voices in your head you mentioned it must be the others you are telling stories about not your own ego creating the narrative in your imagination.

You've told me there's no reason to apologize when I did to you but then you want tell me how to apologize crafting a lengthy mea culpa with all the grievances you have against me included that you cannot let go of...but it's not the nail....no, definitely not the nail.

While I admit I have taken liberties of humor in some of my replies to you it seems I'm living in your head and there are so many triggers in it I can't help but trip them no matter what I say or do.

Though, I know why I trigger you so much but it does nothing for your or my well being for me to point it out...I'll just leave you be to attend to your nails in any way you see fit.

Yet, I can't help but be aware of the reason for the criticisms of socializing being played out in this thread with how an innocuous comment can turn into a dubious dog pile.

You are so much fun. You have no idea!! This is so much fun!!! Your denial is beautiful!!! Its so beautiful!! Keep doing it!!! I love it!!!

14 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Just Eva here (not my partner).  I originally wrote the post quoting you because I personally feel that normal female communication gets demonised as artificial, especially in Leo’s community and in terms of spiral dynamics and I thought your post was a good example of that.  If you didn’t mean for that to be the case, then I appreciate that.  I was only trying to make a point after Leo discredited the feminine by calling her less intelligent and then the community said nothing about it. 

I find it amusing that Joseph Maynor was so popular on here for his argumentative and confrontational style and yet in female form it’s called a dogma pile.  Apparently he felt the same double standard.

???????

50 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Just Eva here (not my partner).  I originally wrote the post quoting you because I personally feel that normal female communication gets demonised as artificial, especially in Leo’s community and in terms of spiral dynamics and I thought your post was a good example of that.  If you didn’t mean for that to be the case, then I appreciate that.  I was only trying to make a point after Leo discredited the feminine by calling her less intelligent and then the community said nothing about it. 

I find it amusing that Joseph Maynor was so popular on here for his argumentative and confrontational style and yet in female form it’s called a dogma pile.  Apparently he felt the same double standard.

Its not considered intelligent because the masculine has a bias against emotional intelligence. It makes it hard for the masculine to relate to the feminine and thus his own feelings, this disconnects him from his own nature, and the nature of others. The masculine likes to feel in control and listening to his emotions and flowing with them threatens this control.

Masculinity like stability, because it like things to be ordered, structured, and predictable. Once you go into feelings it will run and hide because it fears not being in control. Its quite amusing.

2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I will start by saying I don't watch Leo's videos, maybe 2 or 3 ever, so I don't know what's in them but you wouldn't know that without me telling you. I do agree that there are many biases baked into human psychology over thousands if not tens or hundreds of thousands of years with regard to sex, gender and associating traits with one or the other.

I have made effort to transcend these and purge the biases as I come across them in my own mind, always even still, but I often forget that even if I don't recognize my words as reflecting them they still may trigger others because our society isn't free from them. So I really do apologize for not realizing how it could come across even if I didn't intend it that way.

The dogma pile comment was a joke I was using with another poster, who I presume is male but this is the internet so I may be wrong in presuming it and that joke was just a theme I was using with them. It wasn't intended to be applied to sex or gender but used because I was already trying to discuss it with the initial person and they jumped in, hence 'dog piling'.

Again, I will say my initial comment wasn't intended to be about sex or gender and I need to make more of an effort to realize the internet doesn't always communicate nuance well and my words can be taken in many different ways. I do make that effort already but as it appears I need to make MORE of an effort.

I also agree that there is quite a bit of sex and gender bias that is found everywhere in society. Even in supposed 'awakened' spaces like this one and I hope not to contribute to it anywhere.

Please accept my sincere well wishes to you and your partner.

Edited by SOUL

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

@Razard86 The manic posting is quite something to observe.

Is it manic posting or is that your perspective? What is the boundary between manic and non manic? Who decides that? You? How many posts is manic and non manic? By what metric do you arrive by that? Is it a hard line or is it situational? 

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

I will start by saying I don't watch Leo's videos, maybe 2 or 3 ever, so I don't know what's in them but you wouldn't know that without me telling you. I do agree that there are many biases baked into human psychology over thousands if not tens or hundreds of thousands of years with regard to sex, gender and associating traits with one or the other.

I have made effort to transcend these and purge the biases as I come across them in my own mind, always even still, but I often forget that even if I don't recognize my words as reflecting them they still may trigger others because our society isn't free from them. So I really do apologize for not realizing how it could come across even if I didn't intend it that way.

The dogma pile comment was a joke I was using with another poster, who I presume is male but this is the internet so I may be wrong in presuming it and that joke was just a theme I was using with them. It wasn't intended to be applied to sex or gender but used because I was already trying to discuss it with the initial person and they jumped in, hence 'dog piling'.

Again, I will say my initial comment wasn't intended to be about sex or gender and I need to make more of an effort to realize the internet doesn't always communicate nuance well and my words can be taken in many different ways. I do make that effort already but as it appears I need to make MORE of an effort.

I also agree that there is quite a bit of sex and gender bias that is found everywhere in society. Even in supposed 'awakened' spaces like this one and I hope not to contribute to it anywhere.

Please accept my sincere well wishes to you and your partner.

You seem very fair and understanding to me. 

Well wishes to you as well. 

???????