Tyler Robinson

How would you define a high value man?

27 posts in this topic

What traits would you list for a high value man? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Down to earth

Compassionate

Intelligent

Living the life he has consciously chosen to live

Just now, Devin said:

Down to earth

Compassionate

Intelligent

Living the life he has consciously chosen to live

Did you miss out loyal? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

Did you miss out loyal? 

No it's in there, "compassionate"

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

No it's in there, "compassionate"

The ability to say "fuck you" to a woman should be number one on the list. That's the most compassion he can show to her. 

♡✸♡.

A Visionary with a life purpose, an impact he is passionate about creating in his life, he works, puts effort towards this, as it is his highest priority. this man lives by his own core values, he understands himself and what he wants, in his life, and with his women/partner. He is willing and able to cut ties with those who would drag him down, are toxic, dont have a purpose in their life, etc.. (negative/toxic influences.) 

A truly high quality man values spirituality, a deep connection with himself, and reality as a whole, he is sexually whole, open and free, meaning he has integrated/healed his hangups and repressed sexuality.

there's a lot more, but this is what comes to mind. 

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

Just now, Realms of Wonder said:

A Visionary with a life purpose, an impact he is passionate about creating in his life, he works, puts effort towards this, as it is his highest priority. this man lives by his own core values, he understands himself and what he wants, in his life, and with his women/partner. He is willing and able to cut ties with those who would drag him down, are toxic, dont have a purpose in their life, etc.. (negative/toxic influences.) 

A truly high quality man values spirituality, a deep connection with himself, and reality as a whole, he is sexually whole, open and free, meaning he has integrated/healed his hangups and repressed sexuality.

there's a lot more, but this is what comes to mind. 

Are you a deeply emotional man? 

♡✸♡.

29 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Are you a deeply emotional man? 

learning to be, more and more. I feel so much deeper than I did 5 years ago, less judgement as well.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

3 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

learning to be, more and more. I feel so much deeper than I did 5 years ago, less judgement as well.

:x

♡✸♡.

It's more about what you think of valuable yourself when looking for someone. But here would be my list:

• Truly confident, at peace with himself (and his feminine side) 
  • Can take care of himself, no pushover & financially stable
  • Funny
  • Intelligent (IQ/EQ) 
  • Kind, empathetic
  • Open mindedness 
  • Good looking or charismatic

Obviously loyal, honest, etc. But those are basic traits you should have as a human. 

I now realize these are (almost) exactly the same as what i regard as highly valuable in a woman. But for me I like a stronger woman who is more in tough with her masculine side. Maybe that's different for others. 

@Sanguine would you consider an alpha male a high value man? 

♡✸♡.

I  can add the atributes of high value man, but trying to be a high value man is fail from the start ,basically its another way of people pleasing in disguise...

Depends on wheres it's coming from, if someone looks at list of definitions of how to be a high value man and now decides to be that will be loser from the start to finish ? just a friendly reminder.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The ability to say "fuck you" to a woman should be number one on the list. That's the most compassion he can show to her. 

I get what you saying but its really misleading to people who dont know what you saying so beware.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I  can add the atributes of high value man, but trying to be a high value man is fail from the start ,basically its another way of people pleasing in disguise...

Depends on wheres it's coming from, if someone looks at list of definitions of how to be a high value man and now decides to be that will be loser from the start to finish ? just a friendly reminder.

Why will he be a loser? 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Because he will try to get all the atributes of "high value man" just because he can get what he wants from others(approval,likes etc.)

He will stay in that loser mentality of looking for outside to definde him.

And thats why many losers want to be alfa and high value because thats the way society views winners so he wants to be that meanwhile if he gets all that he will still be in loser mentality.

Many wants to be high value to get girls for example. They find out they cant attract the women they really want with just status they get used by them..

It's you.

Now fight.

6 hours ago, Sanguine said:

It's more about what you think of valuable yourself when looking for someone. But here would be my list:

• Truly confident, at peace with himself (and his feminine side) 
  • Can take care of himself, no pushover & financially stable
  • Funny
  • Intelligent (IQ/EQ) 
  • Kind, empathetic
  • Open mindedness 
  • Good looking or charismatic

Obviously loyal, honest, etc. But those are basic traits you should have as a human. 

I now realize these are (almost) exactly the same as what i regard as highly valuable in a woman. But for me I like a stronger woman who is more in tough with her masculine side. Maybe that's different for others. 

Yeah I don't like women with masculine traits, I don't think! What do you mean by that? I do like a woman that can take care of herself

Edited by Devin

13 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What traits would you list for a high value man? 

Whatever traits you want to have in a man. It depends on what you value :)

On 9/9/2022 at 5:21 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

You mean saying "No" to other women while he's with you, or something else?

1 hour ago, petar8p said:

You mean saying "No" to other women while he's with you, or something else?

Actually it was a joke between me and @Devinbecause before making that post @Devin had said "fuck you" to me so I responded like that. Haha. xD

♡✸♡.

On 9-9-2022 at 0:01 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

@Sanguine would you consider an alpha male a high value man? 

That's a seperate thing for me. You can be alpha and be a crappy lying douchebag and in that case. Not high value. 

But the whole definition of high value is dependent on the viewer. One person (or better: one set of traits) can be highly "valuable" to one and less valuable to another. 

Screenshot_20220910_175303.jpg

Edited by Sanguine