Devin

Percentage of women you consider high value

90 posts in this topic

-What percentage of women do you consider high value?

-How many high value women have you met in your life?

My answers

1%

Edited by Devin
Add

Doesnt matter, man turns woman into "high value" for himself if hes on that level, so be the man that woman are willing to do what you want them to do, for you without queastioning you, without manipulation tho ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf yeah right, some women are pretty messed up even teams of professionals can't straighten them out

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Doesnt matter, man turns woman into "high value" for himself if hes on that level, so be the man that woman are willing to do what you want them to do, for you without queastioning you, without manipulation tho ?

So true.

???????

I don't mean for a slave?, exactly the opposite. You think high value woman means slave to the man!!!!???

Edited by Devin

48 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Doesnt matter, man turns woman into "high value" for himself if hes on that level

This is indirectly suggesting that a women's value is tied down to her man.

It's absolutely possible that a high value woman is paired up with an asshole, thereby degrading all values in the process. 

Women's value is dependent on her, first and foremost, not her man.

That's probably the reason why a high value man choose her. 

@Devin Doesnt matter what others could do you need to see for yourself if shes messed up with you when she follows your ways...

No shes not a slave she chooses if she wants to follow your program or not.

@Proserpina You get it ?

@Bobby_2021 Basically asshole is an asshole im talking about a man hes the one that influences woman if you dont influence them its because you are not a man..

She basically gets influenced by a man so much that she starts to change her values for him

Her value is based upon his value as a man if shes with a real man she becomes high value while shes with a random guy her value drops...

Edit:if you say look this woman is high value by herself no shes not she either had a great dad or a man in her life that made her if shes disfunctional she had an average dad and average guy...

Men are different but in a way similar but not for long..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Doesnt matter what others could do you need to see for yourself if shes messed up with you when she follows your ways...

No shes not a slave she chooses if she wants to follow your program or not.

@Proserpina You get it ?

@Bobby_2021 Basically asshole is an asshole im talking about a man hes the one that influences woman if you dont influence them its because you are not a man..

She basically gets influenced by a man so much that she starts to change her values for him

Her value is based upon his value as a man if shes with a real man she becomes high value while shes with a random guy her value drops...

Edit:if you say look this woman is high value by herself no shes not she either had a great dad or a man in her life that made her if shes disfunctional she had an average dad and average guy...

Men are different but in a way similar but not for long..

Wow, that's all very sexist and ignorant

I have no desire for someone completely subservient to me even if they are fully willful. That's a low value woman!!!!! You can find those all over the place 80% of women

?

What's the fun in that? She's not a partner then

So is a man's value derived from his father also or just by magic? This is disturbingly bad

Edited by Devin

I think she can create her own value however it’s much easier if there is a man in her life whom she could follow. 

It doesn’t feel sexist.  Many women have a great capacity to meld their values to a strong male. It’s a strength. 

???????

She wont submit to you woman that submits to you are woman that nobody wants(probably thats what you mean by low value) thats the thing its not like she will follow anyone she follows and do right things for right guy.

I mean she gives amazing sex to a real man and vanilla sex to an average guy.

Anything bad you say about woman is because of man actually so you spit in your face or shes an "independant woman" that acts like a man sounds like thats what you look for i mean what do you consider as a partner?

Man gets value from his dad from beggining but he has to make himself into a man through a mentor if he struggles...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

What a glitch! does to you guys also says devin posted what i posted??

It's you.

Now fight.

19 minutes ago, Devin said:

She wont submit to you woman that submits to you are woman that nobody wants(probably thats what you mean by low value) thats the thing its not like she will follow anyone she follows and do right things for right guy.

I mean she gives amazing sex to a real man and vanilla sex to an average guy.

Anything bad you say about woman is because of man actually so you spit in your face or shes an "independant woman" that acts like a man sounds like thats what you look for i mean what do you consider as a partner?

Man gets value from his dad from beggining but he has to make himself into a man through a mentor if he struggles...

I'd say I want someone that has compatible desires with me, independent woman to me means she doesn't need a man, which yes I want a woman that doesn't need a man, just wants one

24 minutes ago, Devin said:

High value men ain't gonna mess with a low value woman as his life partner. You get to Jesus level you're apparently not gonna mess with any women

Maybe.  Many women are deprived of a good man in their life.  It’s like a very real need that’s often not met because she isn’t high value enough, wrong upbringing, genetics etc.  The definitions of high value and low value are up for debate though.  I’ve been able to create high value males in my mind (I have schizophrenia) maybe because a part of me is high value for example even though I have schizophrenia (which is low value by most men’s standards).

Edited by Proserpina

???????

26 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I think she can create her own value however it’s much easier if there is a man in her life whom she could follow. 

It doesn’t feel sexist.  Many women have a great capacity to meld their values to a strong male. It’s a strength. 

I agree.

A high value man won't waste his time with a low value woman though, she has to have pre man value

1 minute ago, Proserpina said:

Maybe.  Many women are deprived of a good man in their life.  It’s like a very real need that’s often not meet because she isn’t high value enough, wrong upbringing, genetics etc.  The definitions of high value and low value are up for debate though.  I’ve been able to create high value males in my mind (I have schizophrenia) maybe because a part of me is high value for example even though I have schizophrenia (which is low value by most men’s standards).

Women don't need men

@Devin So how will that that relationship look like i cant picture anything but a companionship between 2 people...? Whats low value woman?

@Proserpina and your mind thinks better than regular minds interesting...

It's you.

Now fight.

@Devin Woman dont need a man? please tell me what techonolgy you use to read womens minds?

It's you.

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin So how will that that relationship look like i cant picture anything but a companionship between 2 people...? Whats low value woman?

Like best friends and business partners

Low value woman is someone that struggles with the basics; poor communication, deceptive, reactive, overrun by emotions and ego, scared; unconscious

Edited by Devin

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Woman dont need a man? please tell me what techonolgy you use to read womens minds?

Wikipedia, what else?

Most women feel they do, I admit, but I think it's only due to ignorance they've been taught

Edited by Devin

@Devin When you say best friend and business partners i see that you want companionship and sex with no investment in yourself to invest in a woman so what is she going to get out of that...?

Good list but she will get overrun by emotions either way and she will try to decieve you if you are weak she will have poor communication if shes not that into you but she will stay with you to use you for something...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.