confusedman

Leo? Is Islam True about Hell and Heaven?

47 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I think every historical text must be interpreted in its own context of temporal and spatial evolution. Every text and person is a byproduct of its cultural and evolutionary environment. 

Same could be said of the Nazism 

11 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Someone here The same applies to all Abrahamic religions, they are the same religion basically.

No there is a difference..Judaism believes that only belonging to semetism is the ticket to be cherished by god. Which is just a local god. Only for the Jews. 

And Christianity fucks with your IQ by saying 1=3. It's one god but in three forms . Jesus is both god and the son of God at the same time .

You don't get that in Islam.  Islam makes more sense than Judaism or Christianity.  Although its still just fantasy and nonsense. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No there is a difference..Judaism believes that only belonging to semetism is the ticket to be cherished by god. Which is just a local god. Only for the Jews. 

And Christianity fucks with your IQ by saying 1=3. It's one god but in three forms . Jesus is both god and the son of God at the same time .

You don't get that in Islam.  Islam makes more sense than Judaism or Christianity.  Although its still just fantasy and nonsense. 

True.

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@flyingwhalee Sufism is an updated version of Islam. Original Islam teachings are not spiritual by any means. The Quran and Sunna ( Muhammad quotes) are dry and and even I would say antispiritual. keep listenting to Quran and you will hate all spirituality all together. There is no mention of divine love or anything like that. God is presented in the traditional authoritarian figure manner.BTW, Sufism is hated to the bone by the majority of people in the Middle East and many other regions. I have  lived in a traditional islamic society all my life, and people here always make fun of suffism :D

Bruh you're talking to someone who grew up in a traditional islamic household. Super wrong. Makes me wonder if you actually went to read the book by yourself. And no, Sufism is actually the core root of Islam, if you dig a bit 

https://youtu.be/u0WcsqSDU7U

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

Religious texts are resources to learn from. Find what resonates with you. If it doesn't resonate, throw it away.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

And Christianity fucks with your IQ by saying 1=3.

And Advaita says 1=2 :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think what you need to do is work on having your own personal genuine awakening before getting into these texts.  They are best used when you have a previous experience to go off of because they were written by man, and no one is infallible.  Once you get into the territory of trying to apply these things before having your own understanding, then you can get stuck in belief systems that are hard to get out of.

• The best way to have an awakening is to just open up a notepad on your computer and start getting very personal and very honest about every aspect of your ego, whatever feels disingenuous, pathological or unhealthy - and don't judge it - just dissect it.
  • After some time of doing this, look into new ways that you want to relate to the world.
  • Some other ingredients that can help are to practice compassion for the collective suffering of mankind, to see this as a connecting energy it itself, that we all suffer to some degree and to offer love to those who suffer.  You can do this by coming to understand the consequence of war, poverty, abuse, etc.
  • Try looking people in the eyes and seeing that we are all connected.
  • When you come across the fear of death, don't avoid it - look right into it, feel it fully and face it as best as you can without creating any ideas on what it means.  Don't think of heaven or hell.  Just focus on what is real right now, and allow your senses to permeate into everything that you do, fill yourself with appreciation for being alive.  This is key - going through the fear of death, but not allowing any narrative to decide what your death will be.

The reasoning for this recipe is that God is underneath your ego, all the things you have put over it, by finding new ways to relate you open your mind to new possibilities, when you come to understand the pain of mankind, you can see that we are all connected through love, and when you accept death as an unknown and get very present with it - this wipes your slate clean so that you can actually "see" God right behind all of this.  When you find God, in whatever you see or feel, there will be an illuminating quality to it and your awakening will be tailored to just you.  You will get personal insights that are just for your life.  When we take these books and apply them to our lives without first witnessing God - it is like giving a name to someone that you do not yet know.  You must get to know them first, in your own special way.

My personal experiences and insights on the nature of heaven and hell - tread lightly with this - your personal experience will ALWAYS trump anything I say:

• There is an expanding nature to God, it forever moves forward just outside of time and space.  When you have a revelation of God, it can feel like getting off of a spinning carnival ride, where everything still sightly feels like it is moving forward just a bit.  You might feel connected to the Love of everyone and everything that ever was or will be - and there is an order to it, a plan, a divine symphony in how it orchestrates itself that is very genuine and welcoming.
  • It is all connected through this one universal singularity of Love, everything, which lets me believe that hell is not a real thing.  If this divine phenomena is creating everything with a plan in mind, then your actions would already be considered and would be taken into account as a part of the process.  It is like a natural feedback loop where every action that you or everyone else takes contributes to this massive play, that the divine purpose of it is to eventually allow itself to awaken to the reality of itself, while also still getting to be You.  So you get to be God, and yourself at the same time, the universe gets to watch all that it is through your vessel.
  • Hell implies that mistakes are made.  That people are sent here onto this planet to learn lessons with no guidance from a higher power and then punished when they do something wrong, and this goes against what I have experienced.  If hell was real, then why is it that when I woke up, everyone who ever was was a part of this grand process?  Not a single living creature was left out.  Not a single action unaccounted for.

Don't let the revelations of other people cloud what you can have for yourself, even what I write is just a pointer.  Dig deep into your own psychology and try your best to awaken to what God has to say to you specifically, the individual, unique person.  This was the big message that I got from God, was that each person has their own special path and process to get there - a person can kind of guide another individual, but it is up to them to remove the dirt from their lens.  Some things that can help are the arts.  Music, poetry, stories, things that can draw your consciousness forward instead of backwards, things that captivate your imagination.

Once you have an awakening or two, then you are able to have an easier time picking apart these books without taking them on as dogma or personal belief.  You can kind of read in between the lines to see what is really being said.  Hope this helps in some way.