Holykael

Freedom and Liberation do not exist

67 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God fucked my life so much that Im stuck without access to psychedelics. All according to perfection and the grand plan of the universe as you guys so like to parrot

your ego tricking you into not blowing it up. and you letting yourself be fooled. but of course, you are your ego.

if you want to stay in no man's land forever thinking crazy things, it's your choice

9 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God fucked my life so much that Im stuck without access to psychedelics. All according to perfection and the grand plan of the universe as you guys so like to parrot. Why do you think I'm so salty. God with his grand perfection put me in a completely unwinnable situation. God wants to experience everything right, so god also wants to experience being stuck with no hope. How grand god is.

@Breakingthewall 

fail.jpg

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

your ego tricking you into not blowing it up. and you letting yourself be fooled. but of course, you are your ego.

if you want to stay in no man's land forever thinking crazy things, it's your choice

11 minutes ago, Holykael said:

There is no choice. There is only destiny

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Do you listen to that little bitch aka your ego the things it says? please...

well i think in deep you know the situation. Your choice 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Telling someone that seems depressed that death would be their salvation is not a very wise thing to do.  Help is available.   I could be wrong but that's what I am Intuiting is going on here.  Maybe @Holykael can clear that up. 

So telling someone you suggest is vulnerable that death isn't real is more wise?

Edited by SOUL

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

One last comment and I'm done with this. My sister has had the same thing happen to you, only with a bufo facilitator, 1.5 years ago. She has been traumatized. I told her: sister, you have to end this because a very serious fear has remained inside you. my sister is a gestalt therapist, quite successful. but since this she has entered little by little in a mental regression that I don't know how far it can go. looks like she's getting retarded. She  have hysterical attacks, throwing on the ground kicking and punching, like 3-year-olds, you say anything personal to her and they yell at you, I have chosen to treat them with the utmost care, as if they had a mental illness, it's impossible to reasoning. She only talks about cliches, hippy love and that, it's something shocking. I don't like to talk about something so personal but if maybe it could helps you, i feel i must. 

I mean by this. Careful with the 5 meo. if you do it and you have a trauma experience, even if you forget it, it will remain in your subconscious and watch out, it's not a joke at all. it can take you to my sister's or like the op,  pessimistic crazy ideas, many negative manifestations. You have to reach the end, free yourself totally. The ego is going to set you a thousand traps. If I'd tell this to my sister, she blocks me. It is amazing to witness the process. It can harm your life very seriously. That's why I recommended you that before. It has also happened to me and I was procrastinating for 1 year. In the end I did it but it cost me a lot. You have to go to the bottom, free yourself 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, OnePointTwo said:

Even if we were all floating orbs of light in the aether, there would be a brightest and dimmest orb, furthest from the centre, oldest, youngest, most loved, least loved. If you want a universe with none of that, it will be a single being in a universe of pure matter. There would be no literature, no knowledge of itself, no intelligence, it would be ................ BORING.

How many orbs are there nearby?