Danioover9000

Destiny, Mr. Girl, Aba, very heated debate. Watch with pop corn.

23 posts in this topic

A debate that became very heated later on, both entertaining, and shows the limits o arguing. Enjoy:

Thoughts and feelings comment down below.

My first impressions, I really want to fucking rap battle Mr. Girl so badly now LOL!

Nice demonstration of the limits of justification, and how justification is weaponized by the ego mind.

I want to see Mr Girl talk to Fuentes.

Destiny may be mainstreaming a genocidal maniac and I want to see someone press Nick on his beliefs.

There seems to be two versions of Nick.

1. Hitler reincarnated, who wants to genocide Jews, POC, LGBTQ's etc.

2. Right winger who wants to maintain a racial majority, return to traditional values, wants a religious authoritarian state.

I think he's closer to 2. but there's not enough information on youtube/google to see what he really believes.

Edited by Raptorsin7

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I want to see Mr Girl talk to Fuentes.

Destiny may be mainstreaming a genocidal maniac and I want to see someone press Nick on his beliefs.

There seems to be two versions of Nick.

1. Hitler reincarnated, who wants to genocide Jews, POC, LGBTQ's etc.

2. Right winger who wants to maintain a racial majority, return to traditional values, wants a religious authoritarian state.

I think he's closer to 2. but there's not enough information on youtube/google to see what he really believes.

For somebody who claims to care about truth so much, I'm puzzled that you'll genuinely entertain someone who has explicitly stated that he uses irony and jokes to hide his most radical views, meaning he will deliberately blur the lines between truth and untruth for his own devilish gains. Do you understand why I focus so much on the topic of holding contradictory values? 9_9

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Mr. Girl got way too emotional, but it was needed. Resisting deplatforming or cancel culture should not be a signal to give up all responsibility. I had an eerie feeling when watching the chicken and waffles video before all of this broke out. Like, "Is this ok?"; "are we literally being buddies with this guy now?". Mr. Girl has a deep understanding of context, framing and influence, and he is able to hold people to account for their roles as media figures. He is a systems thinker in this sense (to use that cliché term).

Destiny externalizes his locus of control to the intrinsic vagueness of language and to the idea that certain words have been misused and rendered meaningless, meanwhile Mr. Girl is saying that he is in fact in full control of what words mean. He just needs to define them in the conversation.

Then Destiny tries to say that the need to define words makes them useless, but that would mean that almost all words are useless, because literally half of all debates are spent just defining words. Defining words does not remove the usefulness of words, because when you've defined them, you go on to use them. Words have power, and Destiny is conceding that power to Nick's survival agenda of obfuscating his identity.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Destiny is just pulling every mental gymnastic and deflection he knows because he is aware if he explicitly calls Nick a Nazi, then it will look really bad for him publicly as "that guy that hangs out with and invites Nazis into his house". It's really that simple, there is nothing deeper to it at all.

Like all streamer degenerates, he is an egomaniac narcissist that cares deeply about optics and the perception people have of him.

I am fully against de-platforming and cancel culture as well by the way, I think we should just let people with shitty/deplorable ideas rot in a little corner with others like them. They don't need to be brought into the limelight every year and have their stupidity rekindled for the sake of "challenging ideas".

Google and other tech companies need to have their practices forcibly changed by the government, they are directly responsible for giving space and encouraging these toxic communities and movements to foster, with algorithms that encourage feedback loops. 

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

20 minutes ago, Roy said:

I am fully against de-platforming and cancel culture as well by the way, I think we should just let people with shitty/deplorable ideas rot in a little corner with others like them. They don't need to be brought into the limelight every year and have their stupidity rekindled for the sake of "challenging ideas".

Mr. Girl is threading the needle with his 1-on-1 interview-only policy, where there is maximum control of the frame. You can compare it to a documentary, like the one Louis Theroux did about Nick, but even there, Louis has said he wrestled with the issue of whether to amplify extreme voices.

Edited by Carl-Richard

27 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Mr. Girl is threading the needle with his 1-on-1 interview-only policy, where there is maximum control of the frame. You can compare it to a documentary, like the one Louis Theroux did about Nick, but even there, Louis has said he wrestled with the issue of whether to amplify extreme voices.

Yea it's conflictive for sure. I guess if he finds it a worthy journalistic project then that's fine. Personally I don't find people like Nick that interesting or intellectually challenging. There are better things to be doing in life than taking a dip and swimming in the sewers.

That's actually the thing that pisses me off or rather disappoints me about Destiny the most. He has immense intelligence, wit, and potential, but he barely uses any of it. 99% of his content is just bottom tier trash of him arguing with morons on the internet while streaming video games. If he made documentaries or did literally anything else he would have a lot to offer the world. Could you imagine how good of a lawyer he'd be? He seems content to just farm money doing the drama thing though.

This guy is unhinged but he is totally right in this clip xD

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/72EeS59nBXc

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

For somebody who claims to care about truth so much, I'm puzzled that you'll genuinely entertain someone who has explicitly stated that he uses irony and jokes to hide his most radical views, meaning he will deliberately blur the lines between truth and untruth for his own devilish gains. Do you understand why I focus so much on the topic of holding contradictory values? 9_9

Because we have big tech overlords who will probably delete him from google if he expresses certain views.

He denied the desire to genocide people and when he pushed destiny on the accusation, Destiny ran away from it.

I don't know what his most radical views are, but I've seen some his radical views and it seems like he wants a Christian Taliban state.

I believe the Taliban were the good guys against American imperialism and Zionism so it's not that radical  to me 

The thing with Nick is he speaks truths that are socially unacceptable, so there are some things I can't help but admire.

When he talks about how elites completely transformed the racial and cultural dynamics of the country without any consent thats true.

When he says that big tech has a leftist agenda and conspires to silence or deplatform anyone who doesn't bend the knee to their ideology thats true.

And its true that the government and big tech colluded to make Biden president by censoring the hunter biden story.

All these seem true, but if I was a content creator, politican etc. They would ban and black list me.

53 minutes ago, Roy said:

That's actually the thing that pisses me off or rather disappoints me about Destiny the most. He has immense intelligence, wit, and potential, but he barely uses any of it. 99% of his content is just bottom tier trash of him arguing with morons on the internet while streaming video games. If he made documentaries or did literally anything else he would have a lot to offer the world. Could you imagine how good of a lawyer he'd be? He seems content to just farm money doing the drama thing though.

Man, every time I hear the word lawyer, I just immediately think Better Call Saul xD Now I'm imagining a timeline where Destiny replaces Saul Goodman for BB and BCS xD

He has made some plans to do some more speaking events and maybe start a media company. He'll probably get to it.

53 minutes ago, Roy said:

I love that clip :D 

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Roy

12 hours ago, Roy said:

Yea it's conflictive for sure. I guess if he finds it a worthy journalistic project then that's fine. Personally I don't find people like Nick that interesting or intellectually challenging. There are better things to be doing in life than taking a dip and swimming in the sewers.

He is a prime example of being too intelligent makes you dumber.

The sad thing about this entire issue, so now Destiny has dug his grave, and is under sunk cost fallacy because to admit Nick is explicitly a Nazi makes him look optically very bad, but also being friendly a little bit to him while giving and sharing some of your streaming time with him, makes you look soy and a Nazi sympathizer later on in history. So effectively, Destiny, whatever excuses he makes to justify his decision, has fucked up royally. 

21 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

The sad thing about this entire issue, so now Destiny has dug his grave, and is under sunk cost fallacy because to admit Nick is explicitly a Nazi makes him look optically very bad, but also being friendly a little bit to him while giving and sharing some of your streaming time with him, makes you look soy and a Nazi sympathizer later on in history. So effectively, Destiny, whatever excuses he makes to justify his decision, has fucked up royally. 

Mabe not. Destiny could not find content. Talking with lefties was extremely boring and annoying for him and the audience. Going to the right creates drama and content. Fuentes called him his master. Maybe Destiny is the hidden boss.

@Epikur

2 hours ago, Epikur said:

Mabe not. Destiny could not find content. Talking with lefties was extremely boring and annoying for him and the audience. Going to the right creates drama and content. Fuentes called him his master. Maybe Destiny is the hidden boss.

No, Destiny has put himself into a corner. Hope to God, he can save himself somehow. kind of like how he recovered from being banned from Twitch.

What a bumper.

Edited by Danioover9000

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

No, Destiny has put himself into a corner. Hope to God, he can save himself somehow. kind of like how he recovered from being banned from Twitch.

I guess he knows what he is doing. I have to say who wants him to talk to lefties? Again what else he should do? He has a 'pedo' friend who attacks his 'nazi' friend and the 'pedo' friend gets attacked by his black friend. That is quite spicy. He is the puppetmaster. He allone controls his Frankensteins. Not like Vaush who is too independent.

Edited by Epikur

Follow up video, of Destiny fans demanding Nick to be called a Nazi:

Oh god, it gets much worse. I have lost even more respect for Destiny, unfortunately Mr. Girl looked weak rhetorically. It's like one other debate with Sam Harris and Deepak Chopra, Chopra looked like an idiot and was in the wrong, but ultimately, he was right long term, but short term rhetorically less convincing.