Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
something_else

Experience of infinity trip report

5 posts in this topic

I kind of just spontaneously dropped a couple tabs of acid last night, I wasn't expecting anything toooo crazy but it was by far and away the most intense trip I've had so far. It was a dosage I'd taken before (same dose from same strip of tabs) but it was not even comparable to previous trips. I don't know if it's because I took them spontaneously that I was more relaxed and open to the experience perhaps.

But visually it was insane, like full open eye visuals of the room folding in on itself.

The peak was kind of hard to put into words and I'm not sure how much of this is going to make any sense at all. But I'll do my best to try and explain it clearly lol

It felt like an experience of consciousness as infinite. It felt like my consciousness had literally zoomed out and allowed me to experience the other structures of consciousness that I'm not normally aware of day to day.

The best way I can think of to describe it was like experiencing all of reality as an infinite fern branch fractal, like the one in the picture below. 

It was like my day to day consciousness exists as a single leaf at a particular zoom level in that fractal, and then the acid zoomed out my perspective and allowed me to see that there are infinitely many leaves, infinitely many perspectives, all originally manifesting out of the same infinite material which was folding in on itself infinitely in a fractal pattern, almost like it was exploring itself?

It was almost like every branch of the fern was another feeler being sent out to explore another facet of consciousness. And like each leaf was a different manifestation of the infinite nature of reality. Of which my life/ego/existence was just a single manifestation.

I took them 16 hours ago, so I'm probably still under mild effects and it's possible this doesn't make that much sense at all, but it felt like an important enough experience to write down while it's still fresh in my mind. I'd say it's my first strongly mystical experience on psychedelics, so I figured I'd also share it too :)

Barnsley_fern_1024x1024.png

Good.

Yup, that's a small glimpse of Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nice trip report, I think one of the greatest aspects of consciousness is its' fractal nature in infinitely many dimensions.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Nice ? 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I'm planning on taking LSD in liquid form. Few drops under my tongue. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson