Max_V

Example of healthy and open stage blue

51 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Max_V said:

@Tyler Robinson You’re right, the shadow aspects to the stages lessen as you move up the spiral. But that doesn’t make their healthy aspects any less important. try to imagine this, how does a person that has a weak stage blue look like, or a weak stage red? What kind of person are they? 

Yup. I get what you're trying to say. Those people might not take ethics seriously if they're a weak stage Blue. But I've read somewhere that as you move up the spiral to Tier 2, you begin to loose your grip on the lower stages and these stages begin to get less relevant since survival itself begins to appear as an essential commodity of existence and higher consciousness at these stages means letting go of survival and all its trappings and focusing on the nature of infinity. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson it’s not only ethics, it’s also discipline, integrity, etc. 

there is no moving up the spiral if you don’t fully embody the the previous stages

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V but one can integrate and embody  elements of higher stages. This is a desultory, higgledy-piggledy kind of a process that gets you there, it's not necessary that you have to be perfect at any stage, you could still embody elements of higher stages with half ass integration of the lower stages, nobody is perfect whatever spiral they're at, I'm mostly at green and my comfort resonates much more with green than any other spiral stage, maybe I'll understand Blue better at yellow, right now I have a ton of Blue shadow that im not ready to drop anytime soon. 

Btw thanks, it was a fascinating conversation with you, learned a lot from you and others, I'm running short on time so I might have to let go here. 

You guys have a great day! 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson You are seriously misunderstanding Blue and this will retard your development.

Your ideas of Blue are grossly distorted due to the media you choose to consume.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Tyler Robinson You are seriously misunderstanding Blue and this will retard your development.

Your ideas of Blue are grossly distorted due to the media you choose to consume.

I always feel like the healthy aspects of Blue are long gone, probably reminiscent of the Industrial Revolution Era where people worked hard in factories to build a living for all. Much of the Blue today is very bureaucratic, lazy, religious and deeply steeped into corruption and social politics. I can't imagine healthier versions of Blue because every industry and agency has been besieged by greed and capitalism, nefarious corruption. Where's duty and obligation anymore? Marriages have already crumbled. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson The most important aspect of blue is keeping stage red at bay.

Stage blue is what stops a drug cartel from killing your family, selling you into slavery.

22 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Carl-Richard I find it so beautiful to see. In my mind this man is no different than a buddhist monk, a shaman, etc. Though through a lens of tradition, this man has found wisdom, while not being completely shut down and close minded.

I mean, there has to be at least some redneck who is naturally spiritually inclined and is a mystic in their own right, and naturally he would be attracted to the Bible instead of say the Vedas. It's not so straightforward to separate spirituality from tradition.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, spiritual memes said:

@Tyler Robinson The most important aspect of blue is keeping stage red at bay.

Stage blue is what stops a drug cartel from killing your family, selling you into slavery.

That makes sense. That's one part of Blue I really appreciate. However, blue is too expansive (both healthy and toxic) to only function as a blocker for red. 

Blue creates sustainable systems. These systems are highly volatile in their nature, how you use these systems will determine the outcome.. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Blue creates sustainable systems. These systems are highly volatile in their nature, how you use these systems will determine the outcome.. 

Actually stage blue systems are very stable which is why stage blue societies and traditions last so long. 

4 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I always feel like the healthy aspects of Blue are long gone, probably reminiscent of the Industrial Revolution Era where people worked hard in factories to build a living for all. Much of the Blue today is very bureaucratic, lazy, religious and deeply steeped into corruption and social politics. I can't imagine healthier versions of Blue because

Like I said, because your perception of reality is skewed by the media you consume.

every industry and agency has been besieged by greed and capitalism, nefarious corruption.

That's more of an Orange problem.

And again, you have these narratives in your mind based on a very small sample sized of evidence you gather from the media you consume. In reality there are many ethical industries, companies, and agencies which are not corrupt. But your mind ignores those.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

As much as I love the idea of public services like hospitals, do you also realize that these places are also massive grounds of corruption and nepotism, bureaucracy

of course. Such is human nature. Corruption has always been and always will be part of human society. Each human is corruptible by nature, some more than other and some degrees of corruption are more obvious than other but no one  is immune to this. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus